X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I was telling them to wait. Im not scum by the way
    I can't take anything you or MD4L say as anything but false or misleading.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      What if I said ms.Pheltz was a pretty lady?

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          What if I said ms.Pheltz was a pretty lady?
          Slightly misleading, thoroughly false.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Alright I'm back. I didn't go through all the posts I missed, I just read the write ups instead. I like how day 8 in the write up is titled "idiots".

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              Alright I'm back. I didn't go through all the posts I missed, I just read the write ups instead. I like how day 8 in the write up is titled "idiots".
              How was beerfest?
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                How was beerfest?
                Good. Got pretty banged up at the event itself, then found this place called Barcade that is a huge bar with a giant craft beer selection but also has just about every oldschool arcade game ever made. All 25 cent plays too. Then went to Tir Na Nog for some food, then hit up this small brewery called Nodding Head before heading back to the hotel. Needless to say I felt like sheeeeet when I woke up.

Comment

• Good Job idiots or should I say scum.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Alright I'm back. I didn't go through all the posts I missed, I just read the write ups instead. I like how day 8 in the write up is titled "idiots".
                    Did you watch Eli by chance?
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Did you watch Eli by chance?
                      Yes, but that was two nights ago, right after he came out about being an investigator and he wasn't targeted by anybody.

Comment

you should read up after the games. 24 hour nightphase should give enough time ^^

Comment

Yes, but that was two nights ago, right after he came out about being an investigator and he wasn't targeted by anybody.
                          So Night 6?
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            you should read up after the games. 24 hour nightphase should give enough time ^^
                            Did I miss a lot of key info? I'll try to go back when I can.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            So Night 6?
                            Yea. Didn't even seem like a protector targeted him, unless I can't see that?

Comment

Did I miss a lot of key info? I'll try to go back when I can.

Yea. Didn't even seem like a protector targeted him, unless I can't see that?
                              So, who did you target last night.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                So, who did you target last night.
                                I didn't get my PM in time. I was out all day, and looks like the night phase was shortened.

Comment

Working...
                                X