This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Did I miss a lot of key info? I'll try to go back when I can.

Yea. Didn't even seem like a protector targeted him, unless I can't see that?
    Didn't broncosfan say he protected Elli night 6?
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Didn't broncosfan say he protected Elli night 6?
      Yea, I didn't see anyone target him. Unless like I said maybe I don't see protectors??

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
        I believe it was Eli
        Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
        It was.
        So either JLash can't see investigators or the above was a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
          I believe it was Eli
          Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
          It was.
          Sorry, I mean so either JLash can't see protectors or the above was a lie.

Comment

Yea, I didn't see anyone target him. Unless like I said maybe I don't see protectors??
            So now we have to call into question both your claimed ability and alignment?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              So now we have to call into question both your claimed ability and alignment?

How would that be the case?

Comment

How would that be the case?
                Well BF7's as well because one of you is lying or you are both telling the truth and you cannot see protectors. However, I doubt you can't see protectors.

Comment

Well BF7's as well because one of you is lying or you are both telling the truth and you cannot see protectors. However, I doubt you can't see protectors.
                  Well why would I lie about seeing him protect Eli or not? I've explained all my targets otherwise, this isn't any different.

Comment

Well why would I lie about seeing him protect Eli or not? I've explained all my targets otherwise, this isn't any different.
                    People call into question your credibility now.

Comment

People call into question your credibility now.
                      Or he didn't actually protect Eli that night? And like I said, I've come forward with all my results so far and no one has had an issue, so I don't think my credibility is a problem.

Comment

People call your credibility into question now.
                        Fixed.

And I don't think that really puts much doubt on his credibility. Not saying none, but I think most people have been suspicious of BroncosFan most of the game.

Comment

Or he didn't actually protect Eli that night? And like I said, I've come forward with all my results so far and no one has had an issue, so I don't think my credibility is a problem.
                          I agree with questioning that first part. With the troll roleblocker presumably gone on day 2 you have to wonder what kind of role would do that role and vote block. It seems kind of shady to me, I'm curious if it happens to him again.

Comment

I agree with questioning that first part. With the troll roleblocker presumably gone on day 2 you have to wonder what kind of role would do that role and vote block. It seems kind of shady to me, I'm curious if it happens to him again.
                            Happens to who again?

Comment

Happens to who again?
                              Assuming whoever role and vote blocked BF7 does it again. He has RC'ed protector and is forum-aligned. That's a pretty big target for scum I would think, at least in a game where there is no investigator left (at least in public knowledge). That person might not be able to do it again but it's something to think about.

Comment

• I did protect Eli on night six, if you want jlash and I can agree on someone to protect/watch to see if he can find out who's protecting him.

if we use the color code #e9e9e9 no one can see our messages, don't quote this so it's a secret.

nevermind that color doesn't work.
                                TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Working...
                                X