This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
    5. A vote is one of 3 weapons owned by each town member, and throwing it out there without thinking is the worst thing you can do if you want to win.
    Wait, what are the other 2?
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Did you even read the PM? I did things intentionally wrong (like not bold the aligned part) in order for you to see that it was fake. The role was outlandish by my standards as well and I did it as a joke to one of your current trends in the forum. I'll post a screen-cap of it if you want because I still have the version I sent. It was supposed to be a joke Swag, I thought that you would get it but alas I was wrong.

If I pissed you off or made you think that was truly your role then I apologize for that.

It was before the game, so technically it wasn't against the rules either.

OH NOEZ WHITE TEXT!!! I'm not doing this to suck up for anything, I'm saying this because I'm truly sorry. I thought it was funny, I guess it wasn't in the end.

They are emotionally voting for me, I said check your emotions before you enter the thread and I meant it. The town does better when no emotions are involved in their decision making. Rofl was lynched because he was Rofl, Vitor got lynched because of Rio Sheety and some people just wanted the lulz from it and now I'm getting lynched because everybody votes emotionally.
      Hey, I'm not voting for you over it. But it was enough to make me go "what the heck." I don't think you can post a screenshot of stuff about the game, but I remember what it said and you are truthful - it was far-fetched. I just didn't see the purpose behind doing it...especially since you gave me the win condition of killing my beloved
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
        No Lynch - 3 - vikingfan173, Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan
        The Kaiser - 5 - The Prodigy, Vitor, pheltzbahr, mdb17, Sancho Panza
        EllijayFalconsfan - 4 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay, SwAg Dynasty

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
          Wait, what are the other 2?
          This assumes that everyone has an ability and no-one's vanilla, and assuming they don't jump to conclusions and use it on the wrong guy it's a weapon.
          The third is a stretch in a way, but I think quite a lot of people should have more than a modicum of common sense which if they apply it should be helpful in seeing scum moves or scum lynches.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I don't see why he would do that though, if he was doing it for amusement, he could have done it in the sign-up thread.

As I said, not voting for him at the moment, but why are you so against voting for him?
            As you can see by my vote im not for voting anyone at this point, based on nothing...we have messed this up far too often to risk it, using stuff outside the game thread to lynch someone is just dumb, now him trying to defend his ninja edit is another thing
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              As you can see by my vote im not for voting anyone at this point, based on nothing...we have messed this up far too often to risk it, using stuff outside the game thread to lynch someone is just dumb, now him trying to defend his ninja edit is another thing
              That's why I was apprehensive about sharing and when I did, I gave a disclaimer about me not being sure he was either that stupid or that cocky to do it for real. And afterward when I saw his reaction, I believed it because he could have easily said I was lying and made an attempt to trash me.

We'll see what happens though, especially since there is much more damning evidence on Eli
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

That's why I was apprehensive about sharing and when I did, I gave a disclaimer about me not being sure he was either that stupid or that cocky to do it for real. And afterward when I saw his reaction, I believed it because he could have easily said I was lying and made an attempt to trash me.

We'll see what happens though, especially since there is much more damning evidence on Eli
                why are you so quick to lynch someone, let this play out. wasnt eli a vampire last time?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Either way you are looking at it with me is that you are emotionally voting for me. Nobody has said anything "factual" about me being scum, Swag even said he believes that I'm not scum but a mere frustrated player. Out of the five votes I have so far, three of them have come from people who are just voting for me because they don't like me (Pheltz, Vitor, Sancho) but the other two have already stated that they were going to vote for me anyway. Those three are using outside information to further their votes and hoping that the scum jump on board so that I'm lynched. They are playing on the fact that I'm not very popular in order to try to eliminate me early from the game.

Comment

You are making me redneck rage, congratulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      How many rodents have you killed in this current rage?
                      sigpic

Comment

why are you so quick to lynch someone, let this play out. wasnt eli a vampire last time?
                        I'm not quick to lynch someone, I am doing what should be done on Day 1: reaction gauging

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        And it's working

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Redneck Rampage was one of the funniest games I played as a kid on the PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            I tipped over 3 double wides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                              Unlynch Vitor

And....
                              And...what?

Or was this the trap and now you're going to vote for me because I was the first to inquire?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

And...what?

Or was this the trap and now you're going to vote for me because I was the first to inquire?
                                I was too scared to ask him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X