X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    This is a BOLD statement:

Yes it is.
    Target someone that makes you post in bold each time?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      Lynch cjay

Let's finish that scumbag
      These games bring out the best in people
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• By the way in a weird twist of fate I got clov as forum aligned. Lol my role sucks

Comment

• Epic Multi-Quote Incoming...But before I address individual people, I have a few observations:

- No one except JLash has posted in pink... He said he can't talk about his Night 1 Target...

So, who hasn't been targeted out of the remaining players?

Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
          When the game ends, you'll see.
          I don't like the sound of this :/

Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
          I'm suspicious of SirA, but do we have anything on him?
          He's not wraith; he was investigated as Forum.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
          kaiser gotta be the idiot. bold in every post so far.
          Just keep this in mind about Kaiser:

Prior to this game, in fact it was back during Poena Aevum, I was talking to Chg about Mafia Roles and he said he doubted his next game would have a Village Idiot role in it because it got over-played.

IBMG said there was a % chance of his ability being faulty the Day after he investigated me... Kaiser didn't claim Nasmatic until after IBMG handed him that alibi... Do you guys really find it likely that Nasmatic have a role in WF Mafia? Not saying it isn't possible, but he just joined like 2 months ago.

I have never seen a Village Idiot role in a game of this size go past Day 7... So I think Kaiser is faking.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          also ive got to say that my next questioneir would be sitisfit, he has bugged me all game
          Good, good. I was about to say the same thing.

Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
          You don't know what I'm doing during night phases
          Kill people??

both of you guys are on my suspect list because you have been bad players, you especially guru

not really, just a post that I thought was suspect but clovx said the same thing

It has a little to do that, but again it most likely has to do with you not thinking walteraligned it isnt scum, I think its rather obvious that md4l may be walter

I have no idea, never have seen a role for a village idiot, I rather dont think he is\

right now though the only person that we clearly have a read on is CJ, and he either is one of the wrost cops ever and should have been quiet after he found out hes wrong, or he is scum that is trying to role-claim wrong cop or w/e its called

the question becomes do we think mcnulty would be made as a role like this? I say no, someone will have to enlighten me if Chg and McNulty have gotten into spats or not, but I have thought CJ scum up to this point so im going to say

Lynch ChicagoJay

also the fact that the only person CJ defended was scum[vitor] while all his other were forum
          Originally posted by JLash View Post
          I targeted Swag to see if anyone would take a shot at him, but someone RB'd me. My anus hurts.
          Boooo.

Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
          I can only check in for a couple of minutes, I should be back on around seven. Fortunately, I wasn't role-blocked tonight (I chose to protect jlash). Check you guys later.

lynch cjay
          so you say you protect him and he still gets ****ed up?

you just shot up to the top of my list for a blatent lie

nope, only what I can see in this thread, and you seem to be playing like Mafia II, nothing but gut right now.
          He targeted JLash, not Clov.

Playing like Mafia II, you hit that on the head.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• This is a BOLD statement and question:

So BF7 says that he protected JLash. However, JLash still got butt raped, which one of them is lying?

Comment

By the way in a weird twist of fate I got clov as forum aligned. Lol my role sucks
              When are you going to give up, me wonders
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• The really big VF quote in my multi-quote above isn't supposed to be there, that is why there is no response to it :/
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  This is a BOLD statement and question:

So BF7 says that he protected JLash. However, JLash still got butt raped, which one of them is lying?
                  I assumed protectors only protected against death in this game, but I could definitely be wrong.

This is worth looking into though.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Epic Multi-Quote Incoming...But before I address individual people, I have a few observations:

- No one except JLash has posted in pink... He said he can't talk about his Night 1 Target...

So, who hasn't been targeted out of the remaining players?

He's not wraith; he was investigated as Forum.

Just keep this in mind about Kaiser:

Prior to this game, in fact it was back during Poena Aevum, I was talking to Chg about Mafia Roles and he said he doubted his next game would have a Village Idiot role in it because it got over-played.

IBMG said there was a % chance of his ability being faulty the Day after he investigated me... Kaiser didn't claim Nasmatic until after IBMG handed him that alibi... Do you guys really find it likely that Nasmatic have a role in WF Mafia? Not saying it isn't possible, but he just joined like 2 months ago.

I have never seen a Village Idiot role in a game of this size go past Day 7... So I think Kaiser is faking.

Good, good. I was about to say the same thing.

Kill people??

Boooo.

He targeted JLash, not Clov.

Playing like Mafia II, you hit that on the head.
                    he targeted JLash and he got roleblocked, if you protect someone arent they protected from anything? I ahve never been a doctor but I thought so, thus a blatant lie
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

By the way in a weird twist of fate I got clov as forum aligned. Lol my role sucks
                      What is your investigation list agian?

Comment

• So who are you leaning towards Swag?

Kaiser?

Comment

• Lynch Kaiser

If hes the village idiot, we lose nothing. But I dont think he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            both of you guys are on my suspect list because you have been bad players, you especially guru
                            Not that I get how you can know that I played a bad game, but yeah so far you could've just offed me and it wouldn't made a difference for the town, might have even been good for you. But from this point I'm gonna bring my A game. Promise

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Haha, don't worry it's not like I pushed the wrong button and by accident launched all bombs, I've just played the game really bad. I mean, it's pheltz mafia 1 bad (or was is the 2nd one he got the LVP??)

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              Lynch Kaiser

If hes the village idiot, we lose nothing. But I dont think he is.
                              I am for this in a little bit when we have nothing, but right now CJ and Kaiser are far more damning
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• And just cause I have no one else to vote on

Lynch SirA

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Working...
                                X