X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    This is a BOLD question:

Can we just wait until a mod gets here before we go off lynching other people when it might not even count?
    Wow your edgy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      This guy nearly gets it.

He fails to get it. Your unlyching has no effect. He was lynched when the 8th vote occured.
      But will he really be lynched ?
      Love you (I think)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
        Hi
        If CJay is Vetoed then I'll throw my weight in with Tango.

Lynch Sisifit

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Just kind of summarize where you are now. If pieces fit/ don't fit later, I'm not going to call you out on it. Just want to hear the theory.
          Okay well, the theory is Joe is now troll-aligned and here are some things that were discuess/observed earlier that could lead to this conclusion:

-CJ CONTINUED to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum (this point kinda is irrelevant if CJ comes back forum tho which is why i wanted to know if u wanted to wait)

-Joe died and revealed as Panthersfan and Hyper died right after as Rofldogs

-Many believe Panthersfan was a troll so confusion arose about why he was forum

-Joe is revived the next day over Hyper

-VERY questionable pro town move

-Joe has been a lot more inactive imo since his revival
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            Wow your edgy.
            This is a BOLD statement:

No I'm not, I just don't want a speed lynch. What I am edgy about is the mods not being on here when lynches occur and night phases end.

Comment

• I had them all bulleted out and formatted but the format didn't stick sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                In the event that Tango actually did use some sort of power in that veto, I'll unlynch CJ because I am going to workout.

If he did not have some sort of power, well my vote occurred after 8 had been reached anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

That's where we are as I make my leave, be back in a few.
                isnt that like the 2nd time at least you have unvoted after a guy gets lynched? I just do not get why it matters
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  Okay well, the theory is Joe is now troll-aligned and here are some things that were discuess/observed earlier that could lead to this conclusion:

-CJ CONTINUED to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum (this point kinda is irrelevant if CJ comes back forum tho which is why i wanted to know if u wanted to wait)

Panthersfan wasn't a troll though...
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• If tango did do something, I wouldn't be surprised if his lynch vote was the only one that counted and Sitsfit is already done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      he was a homer, people mistake trolling for homering...think he belonged at prosportsdaily...where he probably is at the moment
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I, personally, dont know much about panthersfan as I haven't been actively posting that long. But other people were saying he was a troll.

Comment

I, personally, dont know much about panthersfan as I haven't been actively posting that long. But other people were saying he was a troll.
                          I think that was just CJay trying to make sense of his role, not wanting it to be useless.
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Why are you not responding to me. It was a miss by me I don't read every post. I have been very suspicious of Joe, read my posts. Your failing with this.

Comment

he wasnt a troll, what he was...is a retard, so its confusing why his role would ever be in this game
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I think that was just CJay trying to make sense of his role, not wanting it to be useless.
                                Pretty much this, although I would like to hear from Joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X