This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    I think that was just CJay trying to make sense of his role, not wanting it to be useless.
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    he wasnt a troll, what he was...is a retard, so its confusing why his role would ever be in this game
    Okay Okay. I just didn't want something to happen like in the last few games and people were saying he was a troll.

And CJ, yeah I didn't realize you had went after him. I, too, missed some posts, especially on weekend nights.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Who was the one that started the veto thing in the CMD thread?? Cause it sure looks like Tango is him

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Okay well, the theory is Joe is now troll-aligned and here are some things that were discuess/observed earlier that could lead to this conclusion:

-CJ CONTINUED to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum (this point kinda is irrelevant if CJ comes back forum tho which is why i wanted to know if u wanted to wait)

-Joe died and revealed as Panthersfan and Hyper died right after as Rofldogs

-Many believe Panthersfan was a troll so confusion arose about why he was forum

-Joe is revived the next day over Hyper

-VERY questionable pro town move

-Joe has been a lot more inactive imo since his revival
        All right, thanks. The biggest question here for me is why was Joe revived instead of Hyper, I agree that looks bad and I don't care if Joe thinks I'm scum for thinking Hyper is a better player than him. One thing I question in the theory is that Joe was originally pantherfan and Forum, I believe he was. As far as what he is after the revival, I don't know.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Okay well, the theory is Joe is now troll-aligned and here are some things that were discuess/observed earlier that could lead to this conclusion:

-CJ CONTINUED to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum (this point kinda is irrelevant if CJ comes back forum tho which is why i wanted to know if u wanted to wait)

-Joe died and revealed as Panthersfan and Hyper died right after as Rofldogs

-Many believe Panthersfan was a troll so confusion arose about why he was forum

-Joe is revived the next day over Hyper

-VERY questionable pro town move

-Joe has been a lot more inactive imo since his revival
          I think "less active" is what you're looking for. But I agree and it makes sense. He's usually the super sleuth on here. When Swag gets back we'll see if he notices a difference of play styles for Joe from the beginning of the game until now.

Comment

I, personally, dont know much about panthersfan as I haven't been actively posting that long. But other people were saying he was a troll.
            I would consider him less of a troll and more of an idiot.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
              Who was the one that started the veto thing in the CMD thread?? Cause it sure looks like Tango is him
              wraith.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                All right, thanks. The biggest question here for me is why was Joe revived instead of Hyper, I agree that looks bad and I don't care if Joe thinks I'm scum for thinking Hyper is a better player than him. One thing I question in the theory is that Joe was originally pantherfan and Forum, I believe he was. As far as what he is after the revival, I don't know.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                I think "less active" is what you're looking for. But I agree and it makes sense. He's usually the super sleuth on here. When Swag gets back we'll see if he notices a difference of play styles for Joe from the beginning of the game until now.
                Yeah the revival and then change of gameplay are two things that don't make much sense.

Comment

Who was the one that started the veto thing in the CMD thread?? Cause it sure looks like Tango is him
                  wasn't it sancho?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

wraith.
                    Is Tango confirmed town??

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

wraith.
                      Wraith is someone who would probably have a role in this game I'd assume so this may be adding up. But why keep CJay alike so bad and go for Sitsfit. Maybe he got info.

Comment

I would never say anything is "confirmed" in this game but yes, he was cleared by Elli as town.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          wasn't it sancho?
                          He might've been involved, but wraith got pissed at me because he thought I trade raped chg and called for a veto.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

By someone, I'm pretty sure yes. I forget whose investigation though.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Wraith is someone who would probably have a role in this game I'd assume so this may be adding up. But why keep CJay alike so bad and go for Sitsfit. Maybe he got info.
                              No he's just not going to speed lynch a forum.

If he is Wraith then he needs protecting against md4l

Comment

He might've been involved, but wraith got pissed at me because he thought I trade raped chg and called for a veto.
                                he should have said so at the beginning with our trades eh? people just dont value early picks like they should
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X