Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    I think that was just CJay trying to make sense of his role, not wanting it to be useless.
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    he wasnt a troll, what he was...is a retard, so its confusing why his role would ever be in this game
    Okay Okay. I just didn't want something to happen like in the last few games and people were saying he was a troll.

    And CJ, yeah I didn't realize you had went after him. I, too, missed some posts, especially on weekend nights.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


    Comment


    • Who was the one that started the veto thing in the CMD thread?? Cause it sure looks like Tango is him


      Vampbro for eternity

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Okay well, the theory is Joe is now troll-aligned and here are some things that were discuess/observed earlier that could lead to this conclusion:

        -CJ CONTINUED to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum (this point kinda is irrelevant if CJ comes back forum tho which is why i wanted to know if u wanted to wait)

        -Joe died and revealed as Panthersfan and Hyper died right after as Rofldogs

        -Many believe Panthersfan was a troll so confusion arose about why he was forum

        -Joe is revived the next day over Hyper

        -VERY questionable pro town move

        -Joe has been a lot more inactive imo since his revival
        All right, thanks. The biggest question here for me is why was Joe revived instead of Hyper, I agree that looks bad and I don't care if Joe thinks I'm scum for thinking Hyper is a better player than him. One thing I question in the theory is that Joe was originally pantherfan and Forum, I believe he was. As far as what he is after the revival, I don't know.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Okay well, the theory is Joe is now troll-aligned and here are some things that were discuess/observed earlier that could lead to this conclusion:

          -CJ CONTINUED to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum (this point kinda is irrelevant if CJ comes back forum tho which is why i wanted to know if u wanted to wait)

          -Joe died and revealed as Panthersfan and Hyper died right after as Rofldogs

          -Many believe Panthersfan was a troll so confusion arose about why he was forum

          -Joe is revived the next day over Hyper

          -VERY questionable pro town move

          -Joe has been a lot more inactive imo since his revival
          I think "less active" is what you're looking for. But I agree and it makes sense. He's usually the super sleuth on here. When Swag gets back we'll see if he notices a difference of play styles for Joe from the beginning of the game until now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            I, personally, dont know much about panthersfan as I haven't been actively posting that long. But other people were saying he was a troll.
            I would consider him less of a troll and more of an idiot.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
              Who was the one that started the veto thing in the CMD thread?? Cause it sure looks like Tango is him
              wraith.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                All right, thanks. The biggest question here for me is why was Joe revived instead of Hyper, I agree that looks bad and I don't care if Joe thinks I'm scum for thinking Hyper is a better player than him. One thing I question in the theory is that Joe was originally pantherfan and Forum, I believe he was. As far as what he is after the revival, I don't know.

                Originally posted by JLash View Post
                I think "less active" is what you're looking for. But I agree and it makes sense. He's usually the super sleuth on here. When Swag gets back we'll see if he notices a difference of play styles for Joe from the beginning of the game until now.
                Yeah the revival and then change of gameplay are two things that don't make much sense.
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                Comment


                • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                  Who was the one that started the veto thing in the CMD thread?? Cause it sure looks like Tango is him
                  wasn't it sancho?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    wraith.
                    Is Tango confirmed town??


                    Vampbro for eternity

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      wraith.
                      Wraith is someone who would probably have a role in this game I'd assume so this may be adding up. But why keep CJay alike so bad and go for Sitsfit. Maybe he got info.
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                        Is Tango confirmed town??
                        I would never say anything is "confirmed" in this game but yes, he was cleared by Elli as town.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          wasn't it sancho?
                          He might've been involved, but wraith got pissed at me because he thought I trade raped chg and called for a veto.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                            Is Tango confirmed town??
                            By someone, I'm pretty sure yes. I forget whose investigation though.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              Wraith is someone who would probably have a role in this game I'd assume so this may be adding up. But why keep CJay alike so bad and go for Sitsfit. Maybe he got info.
                              No he's just not going to speed lynch a forum.

                              If he is Wraith then he needs protecting against md4l

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                He might've been involved, but wraith got pissed at me because he thought I trade raped chg and called for a veto.
                                he should have said so at the beginning with our trades eh? people just dont value early picks like they should
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X