This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    On anything. You seem so sure of yourself and how we've all fucked this up. Maybe you can share some wisdom.
    My opinion is I would love to Lynch CJ and have suspected him for sometime but todays Lynch on CJ was wierd becuase to me it was a scum lead Lynch. MD4L was in it and then Tangon used some kind of abilty to veto it and then Lynch a forum memeber. So if CJ is scum then Tango would have to be a suspect as well. But one thing I know for sure is the scum lead Lynch today and the one from yesterday on MD4L had 1 person I have been suspecting for sometime in it. Pheltz whats up. Why you leading they scum lynchs after earlier in he game you asked people to take it slow.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I have to get back to work I will be back in a hour or 2 to see whats up.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        LOL You guys have done a good jobe with theses past Lynchs. I wish you guys would wait for me to wake up or get cuaght up at work so I can see whats going on. I seen Someone I think PSU said once being revived I have not been active. Well the game has not been that active. I'm not gonna talk to myself. I think the game last night died down at Midnight. I kept checking in but nothing was happening.
        That one took me a while
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Oh god damn it. Not only did we lose another forum member, but now we have MORE suspects? (in Tango, Guru, and Sitsfit)? And CJ for that matter again. Seriously what the **** is going on.
          Why would Guru and I be any more of a suspect cause of this?

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            Because someone who was cleared as forum by a solid investigator stop the lynched of CJ to put you out there?

Comment

2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Because someone who was cleared as forum by a solid investigator stop the lynched of CJ to put you out there?
                So what? If he actually has something on me, he could have said it. I was just his first choice to lynch. Not my fault I was involved in this debacle.

Team CKane

Comment

yes?

Team CKane

Comment

pic fail. this computer im on in the library won't let me copy an image url

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      My opinion is I would love to Lynch CJ and have suspected him for sometime but todays Lynch on CJ was wierd becuase to me it was a scum lead Lynch. MD4L was in it and then Tangon used some kind of abilty to veto it and then Lynch a forum memeber. So if CJ is scum then Tango would have to be a suspect as well. But one thing I know for sure is the scum lead Lynch today and the one from yesterday on MD4L had 1 person I have been suspecting for sometime in it. Pheltz whats up. Why you leading they scum lynchs after earlier in he game you asked people to take it slow.
                      I've got similar concerns as you and wasn't online when the rush occurred. Yes, I started it and I think the case against him is overwhelming in my eyes. Seems like the lynching of scum always get derailed, Vitor is the obvious example, and now this is happening with CJay. It definitely was rushed and the Tango thing really throws a wrench in it for me, because he was basically cleared by Eli as Forum.

You can come in here and criticize actions, but if you aren't able to be proactive in those situations, I'd rather you not kill morale. People are working in the dark to get down to the facts. Stay positive and encourage. We've only had 1 night kill these past 2 nights, so that's at least better than 3, right?
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

yes?
                        no really, seriously?

Comment

So what? If he actually has something on me, he could have said it. I was just his first choice to lynch. Not my fault I was involved in this debacle.
                          Just saying why some people would include you in a suspect list, it's not all that hard to figure out.

Comment

no really, seriously?
                            yes

Team CKane

Comment

Just saying why some people would include you in a suspect list, it's not all that hard to figure out.
                              This *facepalm*

Comment

It's bull**** though. I get that people are suspicious of me and I understand that. But they definitely shouldn't be more suspicious because of this.

And Guru got his vote in way before Tango vetoed, so I doubt he had some elaborate plan.

What I think happened:
                                Tango knew that with his veto day ended and the 2nd leading vote getter would get lynched. He just didn't know, forgot that there was a lynch vote on SirA because there weren't any vote counts getting posted.

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X