X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    This *facepalm*
    Just because one guy, that hasn't really shown himself as a good player, thinks I'm the most suspect other people should be more suspicious of me? Just because we know he's most likely town? You realize that the whole point of this game is that town people don't know who else is town right?
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      Just because one guy, that hasn't really shown himself as a good player, thinks I'm the most suspect other people should be more suspicious of me? Just because we know he's most likely town? You realize that the whole point of this game is that town people don't know who else is town right?
      I had you on my suspect list to start the day because your game is opposite of PA and aligns with Mafia II.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I had you on my suspect list to start the day because your game is opposite of PA and aligns with Mafia II.
        As I said, that's alright. Although I don't necessarily agree with it. I've not been as outspoken on lynch targets because I haven't been paying enough attention the last couple of days and there really aren't any people that I feel too strongly about (or in other words, the Mafia isn't being so obvious)

Just pisses me off when people are suspicious of because of what Tango did.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          I've got similar concerns as you and wasn't online when the rush occurred. Yes, I started it and I think the case against him is overwhelming in my eyes. Seems like the lynching of scum always get derailed, Vitor is the obvious example, and now this is happening with CJay. It definitely was rushed and the Tango thing really throws a wrench in it for me, because he was basically cleared by Eli as Forum.

You can come in here and criticize actions, but if you aren't able to be proactive in those situations, I'd rather you not kill morale. People are working in the dark to get down to the facts. Stay positive and encourage. We've only had 1 night kill these past 2 nights, so that's at least better than 3, right?
          LMAO what a scum thing to say. I have put facts out there every day and for some reason people let scum lead them away.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            LMAO what a scum thing to say. I have put facts out there every day and for some reason people let scum lead them away.
            Sure, great. What do you think the course of action should be in the next day phase? Let's assume no one dies tonight.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Sure, great. What do you think the course of action should be in the next day phase? Let's assume no one dies tonight.
              Dun dun Dunnnnnnnn. I will wait until the day phase to say what I gott a say. Thats if there is not another scum lead Lynch before I log on.

Comment

• I am getting a lot more suspicious of Sitisfit, but the one thing I do not like is how easily whenever a lynch for CJ starts how easily it gets deflected and we lynch someone else, it worked twice but this time, idk why Tango would do that.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  I am getting a lot more suspicious of Sitisfit, but the one thing I do not like is how easily whenever a lynch for CJ starts how easily it gets deflected and we lynch someone else, it worked twice but this time, idk why Tango would do that.
                  I think its worked more than twice but still too many times to be a coinendence

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    Dun dun Dunnnnnnnn. I will wait until the day phase to say what I gott a say. Thats if there is not another scum lead Lynch before I log on.
                    So you've got nothing to say and no top suspects? At least weigh in before you claim everyone made the wrong move. Your game is so anti-proactive at this point, its starting to make me believe PSU's assessment.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Hahaha, I'm pretty sure Shawn Marion has made as many 3s tonight as he did his first 2 years in a Mavs jersey.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                        Hahaha, I'm pretty sure Shawn Marion has made as many 3s tonight as he did his first 2 years in a Mavs jersey.
                        NBA? Yech,
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• DA BULLS

nope its not an ability, bulls ****ing rock
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

NBA? Yech,
                            modkill
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

So you've got nothing to say and no top suspects? At least weigh in before you claim everyone made the wrong move. Your game is so anti-proactive at this point, its starting to make me believe PSU's assessment.
                              Um I'm pretty sure I said what I had to say. I also think I listed 3 suspects. Another forum memeber got lynched I'm sure there was a wrong move in there somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                da bulls

nope its not an ability, bulls ****ing rock
                                da bulllllssss!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X