Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This thread has turned into chg's and WDYW's personel NBA thread LOL
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      So you know whether or not to kill me again??
      Forget it dude, just throwing out olive branches.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        This thread has turned into chg's and WDYW's personel NBA thread LOL
        No just mine.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Forget it dude, just throwing out olive branches.
          I'm alergic to olives. I said when the day time comes I will make my case on who to lynch. You have my suspects. I'm sure I will make my case and there will be a scum rush somewhere else.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • So what else is going on guys.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              I'm alergic to olives. I said when the day time comes I will make my case on who to lynch. You have my suspects. I'm sure I will make my case and there will be a scum rush somewhere else.
              You seem to know you're going to be alive... Only way you know that is if you're the one killin' or aligned with the killer.

              If you confess now, I'll go easy on you.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                You seem to know you're going to be alive... Only way you know that is if you're the one killin' or aligned with the killer.

                If you confess now, I'll go easy on you.
                LOL I'm not the killer and I'm not sure i will be alive. If I was sure I would say who I would lynch.
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  You seem to know you're going to be alive... Only way you know that is if you're the one killin' or aligned with the killer.

                  If you confess now, I'll go easy on you.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  LOL I'm not the killer and I'm not sure i will be alive. If I was sure I would say who I would lynch.
                  Joe confessed...

                  Y'all know what to do... Take him to the WF Death Chasm and cast him in!
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Joe confessed...

                    Y'all know what to do... Take him to the WF Death Chasm and cast him in!
                    Nice reach. If I am the killer then why am I in none of scum lead lynchs.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Nice reach. If I am the killer then why am I in none of scum lead lynchs.
                      You're not the killer though, you're just aligned with them! I just proved it through my savvy bolding of text.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Have no fear, Das Kaiser is here!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          You're not the killer though, you're just aligned with them! I just proved it through my savvy bolding of text.
                          Not aligned with the killer either or else I would be in the scum lead lynchs.
                          Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Have no fear, Das Kaiser is here!!!
                          What up kaiser
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            You're not the killer though, you're just aligned with them! I just proved it through my savvy bolding of text.
                            we could lynch him to be sure, id love it if the scum would take him out, hes not contributing much of anything

                            I am wary of whether or not he got converted though, because the change in play in concerning
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              What up kaiser
                              Joe!! How you doin' buddy? Where were ya today?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Joe!! How you doin' buddy? Where were ya today?
                                Sleeping then work.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X