Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just went and looked back at yesterday's lynch. Lots of things I didn't like.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Just went and looked back at yesterday's lynch. Lots of things I didn't like.
      Explain.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Just went and looked back at yesterday's lynch. Lots of things I didn't like.
        Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Explain.
        I have a really fun questionnaire for some individuals.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Yo bro I could go for some Taco Bell right now.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
            Explain.
            Go back and look at the timeline of what went down and who was involved. Either very coordinated by many (like 6) players or slightly coordinated by a few (3+) with some huge lucky breaks caused by retarded Forum. In the first scenario, my belief is that 2 scum factions were actually working together. In the second, its just the Cherepinsky crew.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Go back and look at the timeline of what went down and who was involved. Either very coordinated by many (like 6) players or slightly coordinated by a few (3+) with some huge lucky breaks caused by retarded Forum. In the first scenario, my belief is that 2 scum factions were actually working together. In the second, its just the Cherepinsky crew.
              How would that be possible?

              I looked back and saw the abnormalities you mention, but I would think Cherepinsky would be Mods and Walt, I don't think Trolls would fit under that... Unless you're suspecting a 3rd faction.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • la linterna
                TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

                Comment


                • This is the post regarding IBMG's ability sometimes being faulty.

                  Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                  My investigation failed, which could be anything, from you being uninvestigatable, or my percentage failing out on me (like in Poena when I investigated Sancho and failed). However, it says that my butt hurt really bad as well, so it was an Arcade joke. My ability either crapped out on it's percentage, or I was role blocked.

                  Also, I can't vote in today's lynching.
                  Kaiser didn't claim Nasmatic until after IBMG said that was his role.

                  I do not believe Kaiser is the Village Idiot.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    This is the post regarding IBMG's ability sometimes being faulty.



                    Kaiser didn't claim Nasmatic until after IBMG said that was his role.

                    I do not believe Kaiser is the Village Idiot.
                    But a investigation failing is not the same as it returning faulty results
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                    Team CKane

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      How would that be possible?

                      I looked back and saw the abnormalities you mention, but I would think Cherepinsky would be Mods and Walt, I don't think Trolls would fit under that... Unless you're suspecting a 3rd faction.
                      This would be my theory, because it involves people who I thought to be Forum. Its far fetched but makes sense to me, they would be a Zombie type/conversion faction.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                        But a investigation failing is not the same as it returning faulty results
                        This is true, I still don't buy his Village Idiot act though.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          This would be my theory, because it involves people who I thought to be Forum. Its far fetched but makes sense to me, they would be a Zombie type/conversion faction.
                          So, what would you expect the 3rd themed faction to be?

                          We have Trolls, Walt, Forum, Independent... Only thing that really comes to my mind is Post-whore - incidentally, we have not had a Sancho role revealed yet (or me :/ I can hope I'm in this, right?)
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            This is true, I still don't buy his Village Idiot act though.
                            Me neither, but I'm more suspicious of people we got no information on right now
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                            Team CKane

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              Me neither, but I'm more suspicious of people we got no information on right now
                              That's a lot of people.

                              Me, you, pheltzbahr, guru, Rednose, Prodigy, PSU, VF, and no one really knows what the hell to think of MD4L at the moment lol

                              ^^^^^

                              Ugh.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • ... I guess I could send out the PMs...
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X