Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [COLOR="rgb(245, 222, 179)"]I'm trying. On phone maybe it won't let me[/COLOR]

Comment

• Here is something interesting. The day ended 1 hour after I lynched cj. That means there wasa countdown after the 1st vote was made. That explains MD4L having pink text it was a stall tatic and it worked. Good job
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• [COLOR="rgb(255, 192, 203)"]Me and md4l are so aligned that we targeted the same guy last night[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          [COLOR="rgb(255, 192, 203)"]Me and md4l are so aligned that we targeted the same guy last night[/COLOR]
          Except for his pink text ended as soon as the day ended.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Except for his pink text ended as soon as the day ended.
            it would of for me but I couldn't get on so WDYW said I had to do it for this night phase but it won't let me

Comment

• [COLOR="rgb(255, 192, 203)"]Okay i'm on my laptop now, lets give it a go[/COLOR]

Comment

• [COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]The ****?[/COLOR]

Comment

• Okay it's working now

Comment

• Maybe CJ is the village idiot?
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Expanded Theory on Cherepinsky Aligned

With the failed lynchings of CJay recently that resemble how similar it was to Lynch Vitor, I looked back on the attempts to see if I could put the pieces together to see how it was done.

-CJay was integral in delaying the Lynch of Vitor when he came out and accused Hyper of being scum. Here is who voted for Hyper: The Kaiser, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Egg Shen, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango, guru_92
                      -When Vitor was lynched the next day, these were his voters: EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, pheltzbahr, Sitisfit, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7, PSUShenanigans, Clovdyx, guru_92, Taylor091, The Kaiser, NorthernCharge

-Day 6 and Day 7 produced scum kills based on Eli's investigations. Lucky timing on their part b/c CJay was under fire coming into both lynches.
                      -NLights (Probable Troll Killer) - EllijayFalconsFan, SirApurrpos, SwAg Dynasty, clovdyx, The Kaiser, Pheltzbahr, Jlash, Egg Shen, JoeLegend, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy
                      -mdb (Probable SK) - EllijayFalconsFan, The Kaiser, vikingfan173. broncofan7, The Prodigy, pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, PSUShenanigans, Rednose, Tango

-Day 8 was the 4 vote lynch day and here are the voting results there:
                      miamidolphin4life - 4 - pheltzbahr, SirApurrpos, Tango, Rednose
                      chicagojay - 3 - The Kaiser, PSUShenanignas, miamidolphin4life
                      -SirA was the first to suggest lynching MD4L as a chance to get him or have a De Facto No Lynch. I agreed and this may have been the moment where the Forum really screwed itself. More on that later though.

-Day 9 was the CJay veto and here is where I can see the Cherepinsky crew at work. This was admittedly a very fast lynch and here is the timeline of the lynch:
                      -Lynch CJay - pheltz (4:24), VFan (4:36), Broncofan (4:40), CJay (4:46)
                      -Lynch Kaiser - prodigy (5:02)
                      -Lynch SirA - guru (5:04)
                      -Prodigy unlynches Kaiser and then:
                      -Lynch Cjay - prodigy (5:32), Kaiser (5:33), PSU (5:34), MD4L (5:35) Lynch official.

-Tango says "8 votes for CJay" - (5:39)
                      -Tango Vetoes Cjay and Lynches Sitisfit (5:40)
                      -Final Vote shows 8 for CJay, 1 for SirA and 1 for Sitisfit.

-It is my theory that for each MD4L failed lynch, he gets a conversion. My assumption is that MD4L converted Tango after the failed Day 8 lynch and Tango is now Cherepinsky aligned.
                      -Tango has yet to give a reason for why he vetoed the CJay lynch or why he thought Sit was scum.
                      -Tango would be an obvious choice for conversion, as he was cleared as Forum by Eli prior to his death.
                      -Tango would also come under the least suspicion for delaying CJay's lynch as he has almost universally been thought to be Forum up until this point.
                      -There is no way Tango would have been so aware of CJay's vote count without knowing SirA was voted by guru.

-guru is also Cherepinsky aligned and was the integral vote to get SirA lynched with Tango's ability.
                      -My assumption of Tango's ability is that he stopped the official Lynch and that the first player voted for would become the Lynchee. Its possible that Sitisfit could have also been lynched as he was in the final vote count. This doesn't clear Sit in my mind, but it moves him closer for me. Sit could also be getting set up as Forum by this scum faction once their plot unfolds, so its something to consider going forward.

I would expect a rushed lynch coming out of this Night and its probable that they will try to frame me, kill me or silence me in the coming stages. I have more on this theory, but again, its not all concrete for me and future actions could be adjusted to thwart, so I'll keep that to myself. This is a lot to chew on, but I beg the Forum to give it some thought, think logically of the actions and not rush a lynch coming out of this night stage. Think of all the possibilities of who to lynch after this stage based on this theory, and the Cherpinsky people will not be able to account for all the possibilities.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        Long Theory
                        This was actually real well researched and thought out and I kind of agree with this. The last day phase, and the current one coming up is going to take forever. I think I could make a good argument to lynch almost anyone left.

Comment

• Nah, I m still town. Always have been.

I vetoed CJay b/c I saw him as a scum vote. Votes piled up so quickly for him, that was very suspicious.

Sit is playing like scum and not bringing much to the table, so I voted for him.

And no, I did not know that Guru voted for Sir A. That was a mistake on my part but even then we got unlucky b/c when I veto a vote and there are 2 players with the same amount of votes it is a toss up between those too and we had bad luck that it was SirA and not Sit.

And You think it is suspicious that I knew the vote count ? Dude I had a one time ability and was excited to finally use it to prevent a scum lynch. That was only the 2nd or 3rd lynch I could participate in due to a different time zone. Also CTRL F is helpful.
                          That is also the mistake I made. I Ctrl-f'ed cjay and therefore missed gurus vote for sira.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            Nah, I m still town. Always have been.

I vetoed CJay b/c I saw him as a scum vote. Votes piled up so quickly for him, that was very suspicious.

Sit is playing like scum and not bringing much to the table, so I voted for him.

And no, I did not know that Guru voted for Sir A. That was a mistake on my part but even then we got unlucky b/c when I veto a vote and there are 2 players with the same amount of votes it is a toss up between those too and we had bad luck that it was SirA and not Sit.

And You think it is suspicious that I knew the vote count ? Dude I had a one time ability and was excited to finally use it to prevent a scum lynch. That was only the 2nd or 3rd lynch I could participate in due to a different time zone. Also CTRL F is helpful.
                            That is also the mistake I made. I Ctrl-f'ed cjay and therefore missed gurus vote for sira.
                            It was suspicious because the scum knew the outcome. Which you conveniently provided.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Dont want to get technical Tango, but if you ctrol-f'ed cjay, you would have missed votes because some said chicagojay and some just CJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                                Nah, I m still town. Always have been.

in that case, you could have just voted for yourself
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X