• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone give me a quick update im on my phone so i cant read six pages
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
      errr... what?
      Yeah, Im pretty syure that mafia has its own IRC-chat running somewhere.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Is this good enough? We lynch Eli and he's scum, we got mdb right in the crosshair - but mdb is a really nice guy, so we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
        So no argument at all. And I thought maybe we had gotten somewhere. I'm beginning to develop some suspicions, so I'll go get a bite to eat and dwell on them.

Comment

Is this good enough? We lynch Eli and he's scum, we got mdb right in the crosshair - but mdb is a really nice guy, so we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
          Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          errr... what?
          Haha this is what happens you post about the Bizarro league in another thread. God I'm an idiot.

Comment

• Ild guess MDB is talking about Bizzaro PMs

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Either way you are looking at it with me is that you are emotionally voting for me. Nobody has said anything "factual" about me being scum, Swag even said he believes that I'm not scum but a mere frustrated player. Out of the five votes I have so far, three of them have come from people who are just voting for me because they don't like me (Pheltz, Vitor, Sancho) but the other two have already stated that they were going to vote for me anyway. Those three are using outside information to further their votes and hoping that the scum jump on board so that I'm lynched. They are playing on the fact that I'm not very popular in order to try to eliminate me early from the game.
            Hey, I never said I dont like you . I said you were acting like an ******* in this game.

2 different things bro
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              Haha this is what happens you post about the Bizarro league in another thread. God I'm an idiot.
              Hey, I said we have to give you the benefit of the doubt, whereas Eli has been far too shady for him to receive such a boon.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I knew you meant BDL straight away, but i can see how others would find that suspicious
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                  hey, i said we have to give you the benefit of the doubt, whereas eli has been far too shady for him to receive such a boon.
                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Just read all 14 pages to catch. God, I hate you ****ers even more now.

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    Argh you guys are boring. Swag, give me a convincing argument for lynching Eli.
                    Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    *head exlodes

Thats it I'm drinking.

Imagine if the "convincing argument" was a Haiku...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                      Ild guess MDB is talking about Bizzaro PMs

Hey, I never said I dont like you . I said you were acting like an ******* in this game.

2 different things bro
                      I was and I never even thought of the other possibility.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      I knew you meant BDL straight away, but i can see how others would find that suspicious
                      It looks totally weird although it would be perhaps the dumbest move of Mafia of all time.

Comment

Hey, I said we have to give you the benefit of the doubt, whereas Eli has been far too shady for him to receive such a boon.
                        You should hook us up with that PM Kaiser sent you.

Comment

I was and I never even thought of the other possibility.

It looks totally weird although it would be perhaps the dumbest move of Mafia of all time.
                          Dont tell them about our PMs though ok?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            You should hook us up with that PM Kaiser sent you.
                            If you want it, ask him for it. I deleted it, but I know what it said as far as role-name, alignment, ability, and win condition.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Dont tell them about our PMs though ok?
                              I need to start getting my other boards done then we'll start PMing again more often. I'll try get another 1 or 2 done this weekend.

Also I want to apologise to everyone for these off-topic posts as I am one of those that complains so much about them. However, since there is absolutely no information to go on I really don't have anything to add to the conversation.

Comment

If you want it, ask him for it. I deleted it, but I know what it said as far as role-name, alignment, ability, and win condition.
                                I was just wanting you to post the info here for everybody to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X