Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, I'm gone for a while don't know how often I'll be online over the next couple of days
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Expanded Theory on Cherepinsky Aligned

With the failed lynchings of CJay recently that resemble how similar it was to Lynch Vitor, I looked back on the attempts to see if I could put the pieces together to see how it was done.

-CJay was integral in delaying the Lynch of Vitor when he came out and accused Hyper of being scum. Here is who voted for Hyper: The Kaiser, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Egg Shen, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango, guru_92
      -When Vitor was lynched the next day, these were his voters: EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, pheltzbahr, Sitisfit, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7, PSUShenanigans, Clovdyx, guru_92, Taylor091, The Kaiser, NorthernCharge

-Day 6 and Day 7 produced scum kills based on Eli's investigations. Lucky timing on their part b/c CJay was under fire coming into both lynches.
      -NLights (Probable Troll Killer) - EllijayFalconsFan, SirApurrpos, SwAg Dynasty, clovdyx, The Kaiser, Pheltzbahr, Jlash, Egg Shen, JoeLegend, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy
      -mdb (Probable SK) - EllijayFalconsFan, The Kaiser, vikingfan173. broncofan7, The Prodigy, pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, PSUShenanigans, Rednose, Tango

-Day 8 was the 4 vote lynch day and here are the voting results there:
      miamidolphin4life - 4 - pheltzbahr, SirApurrpos, Tango, Rednose
      chicagojay - 3 - The Kaiser, PSUShenanignas, miamidolphin4life
      -SirA was the first to suggest lynching MD4L as a chance to get him or have a De Facto No Lynch. I agreed and this may have been the moment where the Forum really screwed itself. More on that later though.

-Day 9 was the CJay veto and here is where I can see the Cherepinsky crew at work. This was admittedly a very fast lynch and here is the timeline of the lynch:
      -Lynch CJay - pheltz (4:24), VFan (4:36), Broncofan (4:40), CJay (4:46)
      -Lynch Kaiser - prodigy (5:02)
      -Lynch SirA - guru (5:04)
      -Prodigy unlynches Kaiser and then:
      -Lynch Cjay - prodigy (5:32), Kaiser (5:33), PSU (5:34), MD4L (5:35) Lynch official.

-Tango says "8 votes for CJay" - (5:39)
      -Tango Vetoes Cjay and Lynches Sitisfit (5:40)
      -Final Vote shows 8 for CJay, 1 for SirA and 1 for Sitisfit.

-It is my theory that for each MD4L failed lynch, he gets a conversion. My assumption is that MD4L converted Tango after the failed Day 8 lynch and Tango is now Cherepinsky aligned.
      -Tango has yet to give a reason for why he vetoed the CJay lynch or why he thought Sit was scum.
      -Tango would be an obvious choice for conversion, as he was cleared as Forum by Eli prior to his death.
      -Tango would also come under the least suspicion for delaying CJay's lynch as he has almost universally been thought to be Forum up until this point.
      -There is no way Tango would have been so aware of CJay's vote count without knowing SirA was voted by guru.

-guru is also Cherepinsky aligned and was the integral vote to get SirA lynched with Tango's ability.
      -My assumption of Tango's ability is that he stopped the official Lynch and that the first player voted for would become the Lynchee. Its possible that Sitisfit could have also been lynched as he was in the final vote count. This doesn't clear Sit in my mind, but it moves him closer for me. Sit could also be getting set up as Forum by this scum faction once their plot unfolds, so its something to consider going forward.

I would expect a rushed lynch coming out of this Night and its probable that they will try to frame me, kill me or silence me in the coming stages. I have more on this theory, but again, its not all concrete for me and future actions could be adjusted to thwart, so I'll keep that to myself. This is a lot to chew on, but I beg the Forum to give it some thought, think logically of the actions and not rush a lynch coming out of this night stage. Think of all the possibilities of who to lynch after this stage based on this theory, and the Cherpinsky people will not be able to account for all the possibilities.
      wow, that would be so awesome if true. Sadly I'm town. By the way if people want I can stop posting in pink, get modkilled and help the forum from wasting a lynch?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        wow, that would be so awesome if true. Sadly I'm town. By the way if people want I can stop posting in pink, get modkilled and help the forum from wasting a lynch?
        plz do that, they're gonna lynch you anyway
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

If you were going to get yourself intentionally modkilled FOR the town sake, why would you not just do it by telling us why you are posting in pink.... At least that way we get SOMETHING out of you.

I'm not saying get yourself modkilled, I'm just saying if thats what we decide, we might as well make use of you.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            If you were going to get yourself intentionally modkilled FOR the town sake, why would you not just do it by telling us why you are posting in pink.... At least that way we get SOMETHING out of you.

I'm not saying get yourself modkilled, I'm just saying if thats what we decide, we might as well make use of you.
            Not posting in pink is a legit way to go for modkilling.

Telling us why is kind of pushing the bounds of gamesmanship.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

I agree you should probably sacrifice yourself at this point to save your crew.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Not posting in pink is a legit way to go for modkilling.

Telling us why is kind of pushing the bounds of gamesmanship.
                True. So I would lean toward not getting yourself modkilled CJ. Also, Tango couldn't of just hit ctrl -f to look for "cjay" so that was a lie.

Comment

• I feel like swag tango md4l (just kidding) and pheltz are the townies to trust. If they want me to do it I will

Comment

I feel like swag tango md4l (just kidding) and pheltz are the townies to trust. If they want me to do it I will
                    already forgetting, sorry

Comment

I feel like swag tango md4l (just kidding) and pheltz are the townies to trust. If they want me to do it I will
                      Do whatever you want, I'll still think you're Cherepinsky even if you come out Forum. Not like there's probably an ability to mask alignment within your crew.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I'm confused. Are you being serious or sarcastic about trusting them? Pretty sure the latter.

In a game of numbers, it's stupid to kill yourself if you are forum. But you've missed pink numerous times already so unless you're faking, you might be getting modkilled already.

Comment

It's your decision man.

Odds are you'll get lynched because of the case against you, but you've had a pretty long string of getting out of it - so maybe you survive again?

You may choose, but if you can't talk about your target (and don't - it questions gamesmanship):

Here is what we're looking at:

MD4L said Tango, PSU, me, and Kaiser were who he could vote for (who he didn't target).

You said you trust me, Tango, and pheltz.

1. JLash
                          2. Broncofan7
                          5. Tango
                          6. Rednose
                          8. guru_92
                          11. The Prodigy
                          16. PSUShenanigans
                          18. Pheltzbahr
                          19. The Kaiser
                          21. Sitisfit
                          22. SwAg Dynasty
                          27. Miamidolphin4life
                          29. Vikingfan173
                          31. JoeLegend- pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned
                          32. Chicagojay
                          MD4L apparently targeted the same person, so can't be him.

Joe was killed and no one posted in pink

Can't be JLash because others have said they targeted him... So that, turns into this:

2. Broncofan7
                          6. Rednose
                          8. guru_92
                          11. The Prodigy
                          16. PSUShenanigans
                          19. The Kaiser
                          21. Sitisfit
                          29. Vikingfan173
                          Unless either one of you lied or if you're both lying and working together.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• So Pheltz who do you have down as being walter-aligned?

Tango, MD4L, CJ and Guru?

Comment

lol this black post occurred 10 minutes after a pink post. I'm sorry, you don't just forget in that period of time. You're faking.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                lol this black post occurred 10 minutes after a pink post. I'm sorry, you don't just forget in that period of time. You're faking.
                                your one to talk, I'm leaning towards a modkill, want to hear from tango and pheltz. also @ swag arcade (pink) is a town role imo

Comment

Working...
                                X