Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm forum aligned. I have a fairly good role, but not one that is a real power role. Unfortunately some bad luck forced me to focus on my real life for a day or two which was when my power really would've been needed. I see that I'm up on a lot of peoples suspicion lists, but I promise that I'm forum aligned. Pheltz gives some good points, but seriously had no idea that Tango could use that ability.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      I'm confused. Are you being serious or sarcastic about trusting them? Pretty sure the latter.

In a game of numbers, it's stupid to kill yourself if you are forum. But you've missed pink numerous times already so unless you're faking, you might be getting modkilled already.
      serious,thats my opinion. Normally I would agree but town can't waste lynches like they will tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        So Pheltz who do you have down as being walter-aligned?

Tango, MD4L, CJ and Guru?
        yes
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          yes
          want me to modkill?

Comment

• FYI Guys I just got my tooth pulled so I may seem a little goofier than usual.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              want me to modkill?
              I already said you can do whatever you want. I'm not making your decision for you.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                So I'm forum aligned. I have a fairly good role, but not one that is a real power role. Unfortunately some bad luck forced me to focus on my real life for a day or two which was when my power really would've been needed. I see that I'm up on a lot of peoples suspicion lists, but I promise that I'm forum aligned. Pheltz gives some good points, but seriously had no idea that Tango could use that ability.
                Why did you vote for SirA?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Why did you vote for SirA?
                  cause we had nothing, and I went for the one I thought was playing scummy. It was only my gut feeling and frankly if someone would've came up with any evidence on someone else I would've changed my vote

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

It was suspicious because the scum knew the outcome. Which you conveniently provided.
                    What ? I just provided a vote count what is scummy about that ? I wanted to make sure that he really was lynched so I could veto it and not waste my ability.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    Dont want to get technical Tango, but if you ctrol-f'ed cjay, you would have missed votes because some said chicagojay and some just CJ.
                    I dont know what I ctrl-f'ed exactly, my bad that I dont take notes of what i ctrl-f.

Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    in that case, you could have just voted for yourself
                    How does that make sense ? I was suspicious of you, so best case I kill a scum player, worst case we lose a pretty inactive player. Dont get mad b/c you were the player I chose.

Comment

cause we had nothing, and I went for the one I thought was playing scummy. It was only my gut feeling and frankly if someone would've came up with any evidence on someone else I would've changed my vote
                      CJay had been on everyone's radar for 3 days at that point, I hardly think we had nothing. He had proven to be the cause of a Forum aligned player's death (who was also very highly thought of for his Mafia playing ability) while deflecting away from Vitor's lynch. His investigations had proven to be innacurate and without pattern. What was so scummy about SirA's play to that point that outweighed that?
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        What ? I just provided a vote count what is scummy about that ? I wanted to make sure that he really was lynched so I could veto it and not waste my ability.
                        Same question to you:

CJay had been on everyone's radar for 3 days at that point, I hardly think we had nothing. He had proven to be the cause of a Forum aligned player's death (who was also very highly thought of for his Mafia playing ability) while deflecting away from Vitor's lynch. His investigations had proven to be innacurate and without pattern. What was so scummy about Sit's play to that point that outweighed that?
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post

I dont know what I ctrl-f'ed exactly, my bad that I dont take notes of what i ctrl-f.

I wanted to believe you just made an honesty mistake but not now. Because its still impossible for you to just ctrl-f and get all the votes that way. I woulda had no problem with you just saying you were counting them but you had to make up this ctrl-f thing? Terrible excuse and now you are getting very sassy/defensive.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

CJay had been on everyone's radar for 3 days at that point, I hardly think we had nothing. He had proven to be the cause of a Forum aligned player's death (who was also very highly thought of for his Mafia playing ability) while deflecting away from Vitor's lynch. His investigations had proven to be innacurate and without pattern. What was so scummy about SirA's play to that point that outweighed that?
                            I really don't know, but I don't know. There was something with the lynching of cjay. Of course if we lynch him and he's scum I'm gonna look really scummy, but I just thought that the lynch seemed a bit scumrushed. But hell, if we lynch him and he's scum we got Tango too.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

I really don't know, but I don't know. There was something with the lynching of cjay. Of course if we lynch him and he's scum I'm gonna look really scummy, but I just thought that the lynch seemed a bit scumrushed. But hell, if we lynch him and he's scum we got Tango too.
                              Wait, you just said SirA was acting scummy, that's why you voted for him. Now you don't know what he did that made you vote for him and thought the lynch was rushed? There were only 4 votes on CJay at the time (CJay being one of them), how is that rushed?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Same question to you:

CJay had been on everyone's radar for 3 days at that point, I hardly think we had nothing. He had proven to be the cause of a Forum aligned player's death (who was also very highly thought of for his Mafia playing ability) while deflecting away from Vitor's lynch. His investigations had proven to be innacurate and without pattern. What was so scummy about Sit's play to that point that outweighed that?
                                Because I had the role already that CJay is claiming to have, and kow how frustrated he must feel. Sit also had not participated much, but apparently was active enough to get his PM's in. Also his random popins and suspecting people seemed scummy to me. Also looking back how the votes for Cjay piled up I doubt that it was a normal town lynch.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                I wanted to believe you just made an honesty mistake but not now. Because its still impossible for you to just ctrl-f and get all the votes that way. I woulda had no problem with you just saying you were counting them but you had to make up this ctrl-f thing? Terrible excuse and now you are getting very sassy/defensive.
                                We had this before: Even if I say the truth ( like I did) people are not gonna believe me, because there is nothing I could say that would change your opinion. But I understand you. People are suspicious of you too IIRC and you need to deflect attention.

The thing is: Lynch me and you lose a town player. I m vanilla. So you don't lose any useful player, but what you lose is a town member which will lead to a Scum Victory.

Also that I am not converted after beeing cleared days ago, should show you that there is no converting faction.

Comment

Working...
                                X