This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
    Because I had the role already that CJay is claiming to have, and kow how frustrated he must feel. Sit also had not participated much, but apparently was active enough to get his PM's in. Also his random popins and suspecting people seemed scummy to me. Also looking back how the votes for Cjay piled up I doubt that it was a normal town lynch.
    Who did Sit suspect and how do you know he got his PMs in? How do you know that he sends PMs?
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

We had this before: Even if I say the truth ( like I did) people are not gonna believe me, because there is nothing I could say that would change your opinion. But I understand you. People are suspicious of you too IIRC and you need to deflect attention.

The thing is: Lynch me and you lose a town player. I m vanilla. So you don't lose any useful player, but what you lose is a town member which will lead to a Scum Victory.

Also that I am not converted after beeing cleared days ago, should show you that there is no converting faction.
      But how is lying going to help your case?

And I understand this point which is why i didnt want CJ to kill himself since right now he looks like a worthless townie (unless its some huge plot)

I may have missed this but how do we know you werent converted?
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        But how is lying going to help your case?

And I understand this point which is why i didnt want CJ to kill himself since right now he looks like a worthless townie (unless its some huge plot)

I may have missed this but how do we know you werent converted?
        Where did I lie ? I know that I ctrl-f just to make sure I didnt miss a vote for Cjay.

I dont know how I missed guru's vote for Sir A, but I was shocked when I woke up just to find out that Sir A was dead.

Also no, there is no proof that I was not converted. But there is no proof that you are town either. That's how this game is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          It's your decision man.

Odds are you'll get lynched because of the case against you, but you've had a pretty long string of getting out of it - so maybe you survive again?

You may choose, but if you can't talk about your target (and don't - it questions gamesmanship):

Here is what we're looking at:

MD4L said Tango, PSU, me, and Kaiser were who he could vote for (who he didn't target).

You said you trust me, Tango, and pheltz.

MD4L apparently targeted the same person, so can't be him.

Joe was killed and no one posted in pink

Can't be JLash because others have said they targeted him... So that, turns into this:

Unless either one of you lied or if you're both lying and working together.
          I could very well seeing kaiser as the guy
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Where did I lie ? I know that I ctrl-f just to make sure I didnt miss a vote for Cjay.

I dont know how I missed guru's vote for Sir A, but I was shocked when I woke up just to find out that Sir A was dead.

Also no, there is no proof that I was not converted. But there is no proof that you are town either. That's how this game is.
            So if you only ctrl-f to see if u missed anyone, howd you miss Sir A's vote. I can understand an honest mistake but something seems too fishy here.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Who did Sit suspect and how do you know he got his PMs in? How do you know that he sends PMs?
              Consult with your buddies, I'll wait.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

CJay had been on everyone's radar for 3 days at that point, I hardly think we had nothing. He had proven to be the cause of a Forum aligned player's death (who was also very highly thought of for his Mafia playing ability) while deflecting away from Vitor's lynch. His investigations had proven to be innacurate and without pattern. What was so scummy about SirA's play to that point that outweighed that?
                I know this isn't addressed at me, so I won't address most of it except one thing that you aren't even asking:

I'm favoring your side of this argument, but I would just like to point out that you voted for MD4L along with SirA on Day 8 - it's not like it's just everyone else saving CJ.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  I know this isn't addressed at me, so I won't address most of it except one thing that you aren't even asking:

I'm favoring your side of this argument, but I would just like to point out that you voted for MD4L along with SirA on Day 8 - it's not like it's just everyone else saving CJ.
                  I realize that and that was a mistake on my part. If my theory is correct, then yes, I'm guilty of letting MD4L convert a Forum and for that I'm sorry. I really did think at the time it was the best play and like I said after, time was of the essence and I didn't thoroughly think through the ramifications.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

So if you only ctrl-f to see if u missed anyone, howd you miss Sir A's vote. I can understand an honest mistake but something seems too fishy here.
                    Because I did not ctrl-f vote or lynch but jay and/or chicago. I dont know why you focus on it so much. It is not liking keeping a vote count is illegal or anything. I really dont know why it was supposedly a scum play to say that Cjay had 8 votes.

Are you mad that I then voted for Sit ? I mean I already said, that I made a mistake with missing that vote, but I dont get why that makes me scum in your eyes ?

Comment

Because I did not ctrl-f vote or lynch but jay and/or chicago. I dont know why you focus on it so much. It is not liking keeping a vote count is illegal or anything. I really dont know why it was supposedly a scum play to say that Cjay had 8 votes.

Are you mad that I then voted for Sit ? I mean I already said, that I made a mistake with missing that vote, but I dont get why that makes me scum in your eyes ?
                      Because you lied and said you did ctrl-f to start when Pheltz questioned you! I'm not saying keep a vote count is scum and I followed you on the Sits vote because I thought you knew something. I was just saying you're talking in circles and you're ignoring pheltz.

Comment

Because you lied and said you did ctrl-f to start when Pheltz questioned you! I'm not saying keep a vote count is scum and I followed you on the Sits vote because I thought you knew something. I was just saying you're talking in circles and you're ignoring pheltz.
                        I already responded to Pheltz.

And again when did I lie ? I never lied. You are just saying that I lie w/o providing anything.

Comment

I already responded to Pheltz.

And again when did I lie ? I never lied. You are just saying that I lie w/o providing anything.
                          1. No you didn't look above, he asked twice. Quit stalling.

2. You have said you ctrl-f'd and then that you didn't like a hundred times already. Circles bro.

Comment

Wait, you just said SirA was acting scummy, that's why you voted for him. Now you don't know what he did that made you vote for him and thought the lynch was rushed? There were only 4 votes on CJay at the time (CJay being one of them), how is that rushed?
                            I said that I went on a hunch, a gutfeeling. That's the only answer I can give to you. Scumrushed was the wrong word, scumlynched might be a better but the point is that I really thought something was weird with the votes on cjay. And I thought SirA was acting weird. I really don't know what else to tell you.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                              I said that I went on a hunch, a gutfeeling. That's the only answer I can give to you. Scumrushed was the wrong word, scumlynched might be a better but the point is that I really thought something was weird with the votes on cjay. And I thought SirA was acting weird. I really don't know what else to tell you.
                              Can you tell Tango to come back in here and answer the question about Sitisfit?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Because he has not been modkilled yet and you would get modkilled for inactivity.

But I actually went back and searched for his posts and reading them I m less convinced that he is scum.
                                What I find interesting though is that he stated multiple times that he is suspicious of PSU. And PSU is now trying the hardest to get a Townie lynched.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                1. No you didn't look above, he asked twice. Quit stalling.

2. You have said you ctrl-f'd and then that you didn't like a hundred times already. Circles bro.
                                1. You mean the above ? I assumed you meant the one where he asked why I vetoed Cjay.
                                2. I have confessed multiple times that I used ctrl-f. And I dont get what is so bad about it. Even if I saw the vote I would still have vetoed the lynch because I did not want to let that speed lynch go thru. Would I just have vetoed the lynch Sir A would have died for sure. But at that time I was most suspicious of Sit ( who picked up his acivity since then) so i voted him, and now there was a 50/50 chance between those to. If Cjay turns out scum at the end, I m sorry my bad, but like i said multiple times I can relate to him since I owned the role he claims to have before.

The best thing will be when you lynch me and find out that I was telling the truth all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X