Anyway:

Prodigy
    PSU
    Kaiser

Pheltzbahr
    JLash

My list right now

Comment

• chg and WDYW are both on, so I can only assume CJay's pink posting thing was fake. Surprise. Yes, that's sarcasm.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I just wanted to note that JLash is a crying fag.

Comment

• Did he check who is online ?

Anyway, I m done defending myself. I have said what I wanted to say, so I m just waiting what happened tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            Because he has not been modkilled yet and you would get modkilled for inactivity.

But I actually went back and searched for his posts and reading them I m less convinced that he is scum.
            What I find interesting though is that he stated multiple times that he is suspicious of PSU. And PSU is now trying the hardest to get a Townie lynched.

1. You mean the above ? I assumed you meant the one where he asked why I vetoed Cjay.
            2. I have confessed multiple times that I used ctrl-f. And I dont get what is so bad about it. Even if I saw the vote I would still have vetoed the lynch because I did not want to let that speed lynch go thru. Would I just have vetoed the lynch Sir A would have died for sure. But at that time I was most suspicious of Sit ( who picked up his acivity since then) so i voted him, and now there was a 50/50 chance between those to. If Cjay turns out scum at the end, I m sorry my bad, but like i said multiple times I can relate to him since I owned the role he claims to have before.

The best thing will be when you lynch me and find out that I was telling the truth all day.
            You reasoning is because you think he was inactive so he shoulda been modkilled? There are FAR more less active people on here. And Sitsfit had me on his list once I'm pretty sure but you can go back and find where he said it multiple times like youre lying/exaggerating about again. So yeah that's why I'm trying to lynch you. I'm just saying ctrl f doesnt get you an accurate count so I don't believe you didn't see the Sir A vote.

If you come up as town, you have to be the LVP because I don't think anyone could have been a worse player than you were.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Did he check who is online ?

Anyway, I m done defending myself. I have said what I wanted to say, so I m just waiting what happened tonight.
              Scum tell you to stop talking?

Comment

Why me?

Comment

Did he check who is online ?

Lol. Scroll to the bottom. SwAgGiE SwAg method.

http://forum.walterfootball.com/index.php
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Pheltz whats your opinion now? Has it changed since your theory? He seems very nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      Scum tell you to stop talking?
                      Nice try, but no. You know people sometimes go to bed at 11:13 pm when they have stuff to do the next day.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      Why me?
                      Sit's list. Not mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Pheltz whats your opinion now? Has it changed since your theory? He seems very nervous.
                        I stand by everything in my theory and feel stronger after talking to both guru and Tango. Tango a bit more b/c he won't answer the question about Sit, and that actually makes me more suspicious of Sit.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Sit's list. Not mine.
                          Ah, never mind then.

Comment

• Great Finally going to be the victim of a scum lynch.
                            Might actually be the first time I get lynched ?! I dont remember about Swags game anymore. Either lynched or night killed.

Since I m going to bed and will wake up again when the day phase will be over again ( watch out for a scum lynch) or nearly over here my last thoughts:

After rereading around 100 of Sit's post I have to say that it was a bad play to put him up for lynch but still the right decision.

I am not sure about Pheltz, but he is still one to keep an eye on.
                            Suspicious is that he and PSU are now picking "easy" targets like me and guru since we were involved in the Sir A situation.

Espcially PSU is taking advantage of this to use the deflect attention strategy. He has never explained himself and is trying to get others lynched. He brings nothing to the table.

Pheltz at least is providing well thought out theories, but still might be scum.

Anyway, I m off to bed. In case I die keep those 2 names in mind.

Comment

• I am not going to comment until after the writeup, have said my peace already about the people I suspect. Tango is not doing himself any favors here, but it seems to me that PSU seems to be pushing a little too hard, at least Pheltz has some very interesting theories based on facts and logic.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I could very well seeing kaiser as the guy
                                lol but MD4L already voted for me and never got modkilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X