2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      at any rate, all of these scenarios hinge on CJ
      ..who we should have lynched days ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        lol but MD4L already voted for me and never got modkilled.
        I trust nothing he says
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I trust nothing he says
          Yeah then you don't trust JLash either because JLash couldn't tell who it was or vote for that person.

Comment

Yeah then you don't trust JLash either because JLash couldn't tell who it was or vote for that person.
            they both cannot, I am sure he is frustrated that he cannot say, but md4l has proven untrustworthy because of a mutitude of other things
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

they both cannot, I am sure he is frustrated that he cannot say, but md4l has proven untrustworthy because of a mutitude of other things
              You never addressed the idea. So you don't trust "the watcher"? There was no ban hammer and MD4L had pink text...come on. You're smarter than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                Can you tell Tango to come back in here and answer the question about Sitisfit?
                Well Tango has gone to bed and I would just ask him in this thread so why would it help if I would ask?

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                  Well Tango has gone to bed and I would just ask him in this thread so why would it help if I would ask?
                  I really hope that Broncofan protects you because I think you're a deadman with your claim.

Comment

• When does the night time end??

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

I really hope that Broncofan protects you because I think you're a deadman with your claim.
                      huh??

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                        huh??
                        You confessed to having a good role and that it could have been useful. I'm just guessing here but the last person who claimed a good forum role died.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Lol. Scroll to the bottom. SwAgGiE SwAg method.

http://forum.walterfootball.com/index.php
                          Why not just use the pheltzbahr method?

,,l,, >.< ,,l,,

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I just don't want anybody protecting guru when I drop the hammer on him tonight.

lol i'm not the killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Why not just use the pheltzbahr method?

,,l,, >.< ,,l,,

Still mad, huh? I said I was sawwy.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                                After rereading around 100 of Sit's post I have to say that it was a bad play to put him up for lynch but still the right decision.

I am not sure about Pheltz, but he is still one to keep an eye on.
                                Suspicious is that he and PSU are now picking "easy" targets like me and guru since we were involved in the Sir A situation.

Espcially PSU is taking advantage of this to use the deflect attention strategy. He has never explained himself and is trying to get others lynched. He brings nothing to the table.
                                Are you serious? Oh boy where do I begin. I'll just go through each one that are retarded.

You just read 100 of Sitsfit posts? I thought you just said he was inactive. You have literally now completed the circle. You went after Sitsfit and now of all of sudden you agree with him?

We're picking easy targets? Maybe were just picking logical targets. Something isn't right in this whole Tango/Guru/CJ/Sitsfit mess. Why would we not go after you guys after you two were responsible for a town death?

Wtf are you even talking about with that last one? Deflection attention strategy? What am I deflecting from myself? I would really like to know the answer to that question. And if you think I bring nothing to the table, you a ****ing moron. Besides Swag and Pheltz, I've come up with the most theories.

It's really funny that Tango and now VF (not as much as Tango tho), twp people who have brought absolutely NOTHING to the table, are the ones who are saying I'm pushing too hard or have bad logic. I ask everyone to look back on Tango's post and look how much he is contradicting himself and spinning in every which way. I have nothing to gain and everything to lose from 'pushing too hard', because I'm not on the chopping block. I just seem to be the only one looking at the facts and peoples bull**** responses and forming theories while the rest of you sit on ur arse and essentially provide nothing. It's really made this game a lot less enjoyable than Hypers for me.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X