This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    You confessed to having a good role and that it could have been useful. I'm just guessing here but the last person who claimed a good forum role died.
    Well then so be it. I've already wasted my chance at being really useful for the town so what the heck. At least it will show people that pheltz list isn't correct so that no one trust it.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

I just don't want anybody protecting guru when I drop the hammer on him tonight.

lol i'm not the killer.
      White text isn't technically part of the game. Remember? That was your argument for editing in here...lmfao.

So we have our killer.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Still mad, huh? I said I was sawwy.
      It was the start of an extremely abusive relationship.

But no, since the Town still lost I was okay with it lol
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
        Well then so be it. I've already wasted my chance at being really useful for the town so what the heck. At least it will show people that pheltz list isn't correct so that no one trust it.
        You're vouching for MD4L, CJay and Tango? That's an odd play for a Forum aligned player.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          You're vouching for MD4L, CJay and Tango? That's an odd play for a Forum aligned player.
          I'm not vouching for anyone but whenever someone makes such a big post with some good points people tend to think that you've figured out everything and then everybody that you've called out will be lynched. Either or all of them could be scum, I just know that I'm not and that your list therefore is incorrect

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

I'm not vouching for anyone but whenever someone makes such a big post with some good points people tend to think that you've figured out everything and then everybody that you've called out will be lynched. Either or all of them could be scum, I just know that I'm not and that your list therefore is incorrect
            Not saying whether I agree with his post or not, but generally when I do this people completely ignore me... Like last game...And this game...And Mafia II...

What the hell guys, how comes no one listens to me when I write a book of ****?
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Not saying whether I agree with his post or not, but generally when I do this people completely ignore me... Like last game...And this game...And Mafia II...

Don't worry everyone ignored my longer post too.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

You never addressed the idea. So you don't trust "the watcher"? There was no ban hammer and MD4L had pink text...come on. You're smarter than this.
                I wouldn't try this versus me, I already posted right after there was no kill in the writeup that it proves md4l is the banhammer killer

I trust JLash for the most part, none with md4l stop twisting my words lol
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  Don't worry everyone ignored my longer post too.
                  you should re-read my entire post, he isn't doing himself well by flip-flopping positions so fast but you are continually pushing him, the real guy we should be targeting is CJ, he has escaped and it seems you always are trying to deflect against him, im not saying you are in league with him or anything but with so many people deflecting away from him, its almost hilarious
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Well, that's jsut because you post so much so you really just skip some of your posts sometimes if you have a lot to catch up.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      you should re-read my entire post, he isn't doing himself well by flip-flopping positions so fast but you are continually pushing him, the real guy we should be targeting is CJ, he has escaped and it seems you always are trying to deflect against him, im not saying you are in league with him or anything but with so many people deflecting away from him, its almost hilarious
                      I'm the one who voted CJ the night of the Sir A clincher vote. He is still my #1 but Tango seemed real scummy so I wanted to grill him for a bit, like I did with you Night 2 or 3, remember that? I think we do have to lynch CJ. He, like Vitor, overstayed his welcome, and he disappeared after he was asking if he should modkill himself? Well he shoulda been modkilled for not writing in pink, so my guess was he really didn't have to. I still have a little faith that Tango might have just been a little mixed up so CJ definitely gets my vote tonight, barring any major break through.

Comment

• And unless someone protects jlash / blocks the hammer or butt raper, well be down 2 more tomorrow.

Comment

I'm the one who voted CJ the night of the Sir A clincher vote. He is still my #1 but Tango seemed real scummy so I wanted to grill him for a bit, like I did with you Night 2 or 3, remember that? I think we do have to lynch CJ. He, like Vitor, overstayed his welcome, and he disappeared after he was asking if he should modkill himself? Well he shoulda been modkilled for not writing in pink, so my guess was he really didn't have to. I still have a little faith that Tango might have just been a little mixed up so CJ definitely gets my vote tonight, barring any major break through.
                          yep, it wasn't just you, but I get we need to grill tango because he didn't explain his ability once he used it, which sometimes Scum like to do that, we should ask him what his role name is.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Well, that's jsut because you post so much so you really just skip some of your posts sometimes if you have a lot to catch up.
                            Booo

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

And unless someone protects jlash / blocks the hammer or butt raper, well be down 2 more tomorrow.
                              that was Mdb, rape guy is pretty self-explanatory
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Booo
                                you are losing your sway swagg, all of us are smart enough to not follow every single thing you say.

I'll be back awaiting the writeup later
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X