Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    that was Mdb, rape guy is pretty self-explanatory
    Nah, the role-block guy that makes your butt hurt.

    Unless we think that was mdb too, in which case people have been lying out their ass.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Nah, the role-block guy that makes your butt hurt.

      Unless we think that was mdb too, in which case people have been lying out their ass.
      in response I believe mdb had a one time kill ability, thats the only person that has died is IBMG after getting butt raped
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        in response I believe mdb had a one time kill ability, thats the only person that has died is IBMG after getting butt raped
        Oh, I misunderstood you.

        But we've head the butt-hurt role-block since mdb17's death... So do you think mdb only had a 1-time kill and unlimited role-blocks (in which case people are lying) or do you think there is a butt-hurt role-block too?
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • When Ibmg died, everyone was still allowed to vote.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


          Comment


          • So, I'll ask it again. When is the nightphase over??


            Vampbro for eternity

            Comment


            • oh hey guys
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                in response I believe mdb had a one time kill ability, thats the only person that has died is IBMG after getting butt raped
                the exact same thing was said to ibmg as to jlash. the next night ibmg died, and no one was butt hurt. I am anticipating that happening again unless someone roleblocks or protects. You seem to be downplaying this a lot...
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                Comment


                • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                  So, I'll ask it again. When is the nightphase over??
                  around 10?
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    you should re-read my entire post, he isn't doing himself well by flip-flopping positions so fast but you are continually pushing him, the real guy we should be targeting is CJ, he has escaped and it seems you always are trying to deflect against him, im not saying you are in league with him or anything but with so many people deflecting away from him, its almost hilarious
                    really hope you take lvp away from me. Its pretty obvious im town at this point

                    Comment


                    • oh common. Is it 2 hours left??


                      Vampbro for eternity

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        really hope you take lvp away from me. Its pretty obvious im town at this point
                        still posting in pink?

                        Comment


                        • well, I'm out for the night. See ya guys!


                          Vampbro for eternity

                          Comment


                          • This thread is dead...but it's only an hour until night ends.

                            Comment


                            • I'm expecting major shenanigans coming out of this night phase. If there's a reduced vote, anyone have any suggestions?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                I'm expecting major shenanigans coming out of this night phase. If there's a reduced vote, anyone have any suggestions?
                                The same guy we have been trying to get lynched for the past few days.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X