Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    I'm expecting major shenanigans coming out of this night phase. If there's a reduced vote, anyone have any suggestions?
    Hopefully Kaiser didn't mess with the forum again.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Broncofan is finally online. I hope he is able to do something tonight.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        the exact same thing was said to ibmg as to jlash. the next night ibmg died, and no one was butt hurt. I am anticipating that happening again unless someone roleblocks or protects. You seem to be downplaying this a lot...
        I just find it funny people think another rape will happen with the raper dead, if it happens again ill be shocked, if someone wants to protect JLash though I will not object since hes useful to us anyhow.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • writeup due at 10est
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

          Comment


          • You want me to protect guru or jlash? I think this point will be moot because I'll probably be roleblocked.
            TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
              You want me to protect guru or jlash? I think this point will be moot because I'll probably be roleblocked.
              Who are you leaning towards personally?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                You want me to protect guru or jlash? I think this point will be moot because I'll probably be roleblocked.
                Publicly giving away your choices probably isn't the best way of going about it. Being smart and protecting whoever you think is most valuable is probably the smart Forum play.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Publicly giving away your choices probably isn't the best way of going about it. Being smart and protecting whoever you think is most valuable is probably the smart Forum play.
                  You're right, I'll make my choice.

                  Kaiser
                  TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                    You're right, I'll make my choice.

                    Kaiser
                    after the writeup say who
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                      You're right, I'll make my choice.

                      Kaiser
                      lol I'm a very important person, you should protect me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                        You're right, I'll make my choice.

                        Kaiser
                        Good luck.

                        Solid choice. But seriously, choose yourself.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                        Comment


                        • Prediction: CJay will be banhammer killed and show up as Forum.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Prediction: CJay will be banhammer killed and show up as Forum.
                            I'm thinking it's guru who gets MC hammered.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Prediction: CJay will be banhammer killed and show up as Forum.
                              Serious?

                              Why would they kill someone who is viewed as an "easy lynch" by most of the remaining players?
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Serious?

                                Why would they kill someone who is viewed as an "easy lynch" by most of the remaining players?
                                If it happened, would you freak out?
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X