Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Is that one per 10 or one per 50?
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    If you want it, ask him for it. I deleted it, but I know what it said as far as role-name, alignment, ability, and win condition.
    Did Kaiser win this game already too? That sly dog.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I was just wanting you to post the info here for everybody to read.
      I believe him that it was a joke, but he offered to post it, so I am sure he won't mind me posting it.

      Role-name: Xavier Cromartie
      Alignment: Libertarian-Aligned
      Ability: You must whine about the game every day phase. By doing so, you gain the ability to investigate someone in the night phase. If you do not complain you gain no ability
      Win Condition: You win when everyone is dead...Including Leelee.
      Communicate with: Leelee
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        Did Kaiser win this game already too? That sly dog.
        Within seconds of receiving his role PM. It was probably like the last scene of the usual suspects only not too late.

        Comment


        • And I'm all caught up. I have no idea what happened to my brain/body last night though. Went to bed at 11, woke up at 3 wide awake. Was awake from 3-7. Slept from 8-2:30.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            And I'm all caught up. I have no idea what happened to my brain/body last night though. Went to bed at 11, woke up at 3 wide awake. Was awake from 3-7. Slept from 8-2:30.
            Youngsters and they're retarded sleep habits.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
              And I'm all caught up. I have no idea what happened to my brain/body last night though. Went to bed at 11, woke up at 3 wide awake. Was awake from 3-7. Slept from 8-2:30.
              You sleep like a heroin addict.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                You sleep like a heroin addict.
                It's definitely a drug related problem.

                Comment


                • Glad i wasnt the one to post after no posted forever
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Glad i wasnt the one to post after no posted forever
                    Where is everyone on a Wednesday night...?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      It's definitely a drug related problem.
                      Is there any other kind?

                      And on a more serious note. While we haven't had much of any luck with effectively random lynches on the first day, it's not like no lynch has done us any good either. Unless an investigator gets lucky we're probably not going to have much more, if anything at all, to go off tomororrow, so ya.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Where is everyone on a Wednesday night...?
                        partyin and gettin *****es dude-bro.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          partyin and gettin *****es dude-bro.
                          So, Eli confesses.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                            Is there any other kind?

                            And on a more serious note. While we haven't had much of any luck with effectively random lynches on the first day, it's not like no lynch has done us any good either. Unless an investigator gets lucky we're probably not going to have much more, if anything at all, to go off tomororrow, so ya.
                            So what do you think we should do?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              partyin and gettin *****es dude-bro.
                              True true.

                              Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Is there any other kind?

                              And on a more serious note. While we haven't had much of any luck with effectively random lynches on the first day, it's not like no lynch has done us any good either. Unless an investigator gets lucky we're probably not going to have much more, if anything at all, to go off tomororrow, so ya.
                              Yea both schools of thought on this one have their flaws. It'll be interesting to see how it goes down. I think I've voted both ways in the past.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                So what do you think we should do?
                                Wait till everyone checks in (Can't tell in this has happened on phone), choose someone at semi random, lynch, and hope for the best?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X