• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I am retarded.
    This isn't going to work.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• lynch cj sorry guys still drugged up from getting tooth pulled ill check back in later
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        lynch cj sorry guys still drugged up from getting tooth pulled ill check back in later
        No worries, feel better. You can take credit later.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          This isn't going to work.
          I missed your suspect list today...

Comment

kaiser, kaiser, kaiser
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Hasn't changed?

Kaiser
              Sitisfit
              Rednose

People are going to suspect Tango and guru, so I don't need to point them out.

What do you have to do today?
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Hasn't changed?

Kaiser
                Sitisfit
                Rednose

People are going to suspect Tango and guru, so I don't need to point them out.

What do you have to do today?
                Pretty sure that all three of those are forum-aligned. I know what my alignment is but I'm pretty sure the other two are forum-aligned.

Ever wonder why you are still alive in this game Swag?

Comment

Pretty sure that all three of those are forum-aligned. I know what my alignment is but I'm pretty sure the other two are forum-aligned.

Ever wonder why you are still alive in this game Swag?
                  I like where this is going.

"You're scum because you're alive"

JLash can watch me every night if you want.

If there is a role-blocker that hasn't been role-blocking a killer, they can role-block me.

Oh, and:

What do you think my alignment is?

I accused Vitor on Day 1 with Hyper after pulling his name on a random draw...

I gave Link.

I brought attention to NLights 1st.

So let's check Troll-Aligned off the list, along with Cherepinsky.

I defended Hyperborean, where you voted for him (you sure your reads on players is that great?).

So if I were a betting man, I would place myself on the Forum-Aligned side of things.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• I am willing to vote for CJ or Kaiser, because as of now those are two most suspicious people
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      I am willing to vote for CJ or Kaiser, because as of now those are two most suspicious people
                      You sure? Kaiser made a pretty good argument for me.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Long winded but solid analysis of swag's game
                        lol no, not even close to where I was going with this argument. I believe that you are forum but you are now drawing light to lynch people who are forum. You can be kept around now because you are trying to vote up people who are forum.

Where is ChicagoJay on your suspect list? Are you just going to ignore all of these lynches that have suddenly been stopped when he was on the chopping block? Why do you wholeheartedly believe that ChicagoJay is forum-aligned?

Comment

• Vote Count

chicagojay - 2 - JoeLegend, vikingfan173
                          The Kaiser - 2 - SwAg Dynasty, broncofan7

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

lol no, not even close to where I was going with this argument. I believe that you are forum but you are now drawing light to lynch people who are forum. You can be kept around now because you are trying to vote up people who are forum.

Where is ChicagoJay on your suspect list? Are you just going to ignore all of these lynches that have suddenly been stopped when he was on the chopping block? Why do you wholeheartedly believe that ChicagoJay is forum-aligned?
                            I'm willing to lynch CJ.

The reason he isn't on it, as I have stated previously, is because it goes without being said. The purpose of my lists is giving people that have played the game in a way that is shady and that I have no strong thought in regards to their alignment - like you feigning Village Idiot and then when ever you come under the gun, you're completely ready to defend yourself.

Unless your role ended recently?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Lynch CJ

Too many damn coincidences in one of "the best mafia players" rationale sums this one up perfectly.

Comment

Lynch CJ

Too many damn coincidences in one of "the best mafia players" rationale sums this one up perfectly.
                                Lol, I've already stated my opinion on CJ a dozen times.

If he shows up as Forum, I am not surprised because they made McNulty a bastard role and it's funny.

If he shows up as Cherepinsky, I am not surprised because they made Siena that too and he defended him.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X