Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I am retarded.
    This isn't going to work.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • lynch cj sorry guys still drugged up from getting tooth pulled ill check back in later
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        lynch cj sorry guys still drugged up from getting tooth pulled ill check back in later
        No worries, feel better. You can take credit later.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          This isn't going to work.
          I missed your suspect list today...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            I missed your suspect list today...
            kaiser, kaiser, kaiser
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              I missed your suspect list today...
              Hasn't changed?

              Kaiser
              Sitisfit
              Rednose

              People are going to suspect Tango and guru, so I don't need to point them out.

              What do you have to do today?
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Hasn't changed?

                Kaiser
                Sitisfit
                Rednose

                People are going to suspect Tango and guru, so I don't need to point them out.

                What do you have to do today?
                Pretty sure that all three of those are forum-aligned. I know what my alignment is but I'm pretty sure the other two are forum-aligned.

                Ever wonder why you are still alive in this game Swag?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Pretty sure that all three of those are forum-aligned. I know what my alignment is but I'm pretty sure the other two are forum-aligned.

                  Ever wonder why you are still alive in this game Swag?
                  I like where this is going.

                  "You're scum because you're alive"

                  JLash can watch me every night if you want.

                  If there is a role-blocker that hasn't been role-blocking a killer, they can role-block me.

                  Oh, and:

                  What do you think my alignment is?

                  I accused Vitor on Day 1 with Hyper after pulling his name on a random draw...

                  I gave Link.

                  I brought attention to NLights 1st.

                  So let's check Troll-Aligned off the list, along with Cherepinsky.

                  I defended Hyperborean, where you voted for him (you sure your reads on players is that great?).

                  So if I were a betting man, I would place myself on the Forum-Aligned side of things.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • I am willing to vote for CJ or Kaiser, because as of now those are two most suspicious people
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      I am willing to vote for CJ or Kaiser, because as of now those are two most suspicious people
                      You sure? Kaiser made a pretty good argument for me.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Long winded but solid analysis of swag's game
                        lol no, not even close to where I was going with this argument. I believe that you are forum but you are now drawing light to lynch people who are forum. You can be kept around now because you are trying to vote up people who are forum.

                        Where is ChicagoJay on your suspect list? Are you just going to ignore all of these lynches that have suddenly been stopped when he was on the chopping block? Why do you wholeheartedly believe that ChicagoJay is forum-aligned?

                        Comment


                        • Vote Count

                          chicagojay - 2 - JoeLegend, vikingfan173
                          The Kaiser - 2 - SwAg Dynasty, broncofan7

                          With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            lol no, not even close to where I was going with this argument. I believe that you are forum but you are now drawing light to lynch people who are forum. You can be kept around now because you are trying to vote up people who are forum.

                            Where is ChicagoJay on your suspect list? Are you just going to ignore all of these lynches that have suddenly been stopped when he was on the chopping block? Why do you wholeheartedly believe that ChicagoJay is forum-aligned?
                            I'm willing to lynch CJ.

                            The reason he isn't on it, as I have stated previously, is because it goes without being said. The purpose of my lists is giving people that have played the game in a way that is shady and that I have no strong thought in regards to their alignment - like you feigning Village Idiot and then when ever you come under the gun, you're completely ready to defend yourself.

                            Unless your role ended recently?
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Lynch CJ

                              Too many damn coincidences in one of "the best mafia players" rationale sums this one up perfectly.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Lynch CJ

                                Too many damn coincidences in one of "the best mafia players" rationale sums this one up perfectly.
                                Lol, I've already stated my opinion on CJ a dozen times.

                                If he shows up as Forum, I am not surprised because they made McNulty a bastard role and it's funny.

                                If he shows up as Cherepinsky, I am not surprised because they made Siena that too and he defended him.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X