This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Its 4 Euros, pretty sure at least 1/2 are scum.
    yea, sure, just because we live in another timezone. that makes a lot of sense.
    and I said it sometime earlier this week, finals start tomorrow for me, so I wont be around that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
      yea, sure, just because we live in another timezone. that makes a lot of sense.
      and I said it sometime earlier this week, finals start tomorrow for me, so I wont be around that much.
      Any thoughts?

*I don't know why I am still awake *
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Good morning my Darlings , and hi Pheltz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          Good morning my Darlings , and hi Pheltz.
          You'll have your supplement answer today, btw.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Any thoughts?

*I don't know why I am still awake *
            tbh, with so little happening in the last 2 days, I didn't really make any new observations. I think PSU grilling Tango like that is quite suspicious, but on the other hand, Tango might have been converted as some said

Comment

• and I also agree with Tango's move on sit, he had something scummy and is still far up my suspect list.
              for me it is like this at the moment:
              1. Kaiser: I just didn't dig the village idiot the last few days.
              2. Sitisfit: I can't point to any specific actions here, but I don't trust him at all
              3. Joe: why should he be revived over Hyper(sorry, joe)

I don't think cjay is scum, it was mostly poor play. But on the other hand, now that he had 1 result right, that means his ability is absolutely useless, because unpredictable.

Comment

You'll have your supplement answer today, btw.
                Awesome caus i leave for college sunday. Thanks bro

Comment

• Alright, so let me be straight with you guys and you be straight with me:

Are you scum?

I appreciate honesty, I promise I won't tell others.
                  ^^
                  I had questions I wanted to ask, but I can't think of them right now...I want to sleep, but cannot... I am cursed.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Alright, so let me be straight with you guys and you be straight with me:

Are you scum?

^^
                    I had questions I wanted to ask, but I can't think of them right now...I want to sleep, but cannot... I am cursed.
                    caught me, damn! you promised not to tell, though.

have you tried warm beer? really disgusting, but helps you sleep.

Comment

Alright, so let me be straight with you guys and you be straight with me:

Are you scum?

^^
                      Sorry to let you down bro, but I swear on our Aryan Nation that i m forum

Comment

• Hey guys sorry im not active today. I can handle alot but when it comes to getting my teeth pulled im a baby.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Okay, so my list would probably be

Kaiser
                          Vikingfan
                          PSU

In no particular order. I can't really decide which one to vote.

And I'm a bit torn on Cjay still.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• I cant believe you guys are letting Vikingfan lead a lynch on me. He sucks at mafia and could well be scum. Go back and read my posts when I thought I'd been lynched, exactly the same as the last two games when I was town. This would be a stupid lynch guys

Here's what I think

Swag, tango and pheltz are town
                            Kaiser is confusing, I'm really unsure but keeps trying to defect swags attention to me which is the easy scum move
                            The guy I feel strongest about is psu, he's been scummy for a while in his vote patterns and defensive gameplay

Lynch psu

Comment

• By the way, if anyone is still interested about my results I got guru as troll

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                By the way, if anyone is still interested about my results I got guru as troll
                                1. I'm not troll, I'm forum aligned.
                                2. What are you really? If you're an investigator it got to be some catch behind it, cause most of your results have been ****ed up.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Working...
                                X