[B]unlynch kaiser[/B}
      **** pulled a kaiser..

unlynch kaiser
      TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Vote Count

chicagojay - 4 - The Prodigy, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, vikingfan173
        PSUShenanigans - 1 - chicagojay

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          I cant believe you guys are letting Vikingfan lead a lynch on me. He sucks at mafia and could well be scum. Go back and read my posts when I thought I'd been lynched, exactly the same as the last two games when I was town. This would be a stupid lynch guys

Here's what I think

Swag, tango and pheltz are town
          Kaiser is confusing, I'm really unsure but keeps trying to defect swags attention to me which is the easy scum move
          The guy I feel strongest about is psu, he's been scummy for a while in his vote patterns and defensive gameplay

Lynch psu
          My vote patterns? Why don't you or anyone else go back and look at my vote history in this game or last. And defensive gameplay? Like I told gtango im one of the most active people developing theories. I don't have anyone on me like you have right now. Sorry for questioning one of your scum buddies. Ill lynch him instantaneously next day phase when u turn out scum. Common man that was really ur reasoning against me. I said I wanted to wait but I've voted for u the past two times. Not this time bud. lynch chicagojay
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            yep, it wasn't just you, but I get we need to grill tango because he didn't explain his ability once he used it, which sometimes Scum like to do that, we should ask him what his role name is.
            Someone already guessed correctly who I am, by using logic bro. But you have been here long enough to know who originated the veto.

I also explained my ability somewhere in the post exchange with PSCUM.

It was a one time ability to veto an already finished vote ( that's why I kept the vote count). As soon as I saw the votes on CJay pile up I got the feeling, that it might be rushed by scum and decided to finally use my ability.
            I then ctrl-f ( no matter what PSU) says, through the pages to see the votes on Cjay and posted when he had reached 8. Then i followed it up with my veto.

My veto says that the player with the 2nd most votes will get lynched. That's why I voted for Sit, who I was most supsicious of at that time. Compared to other games, he did not provide theories or anything, and even tho he has more than 200 posts he seemed to fly under the radar.
            Also after Eli's death we had no other results I could base my vote on. So i followed my gut feeling. I did not chose Kaiser b/c at that time i thought he is the village idiot ( not sure anymore). That is not a good reason, but there was nothing else to go on, and I didnt want to waste it on MDF4L. Looking back i should have chosen PSU because I m really suspicious of him right now ( as are a lot of other players). And he is smart enough to pull this kind of stuff right now.
            I did not see the vote for Sir A by Guru, which was a mistake by me, but would not have stopped me from using the veto, b/c i did not want Cjay to get lynched. So Sir A just gut unlucky because him and Sit both had 1 vote and well I dont know how wdyw decided who to lynch, but it was SirA. So yeah I killed him, but **** happens, you dont think I was pissed ? I was.

Anyway, I can understand Pheltz theory, but I dont get why PSU would push me so hard about this CTRL thing, because no matter what I would have vetoed the lynch.

The worst thing is that, yesterday I went back and reread nearly all of Sit's post and I still dont feel too sure about him. Some of his posts give me the strong feeling that he is town, but then I read a posts that makes me think: Scum.
            And I was the sole player to suspect him. So thats about it.

Also another thing. Of course I m talking in circles and not doing me favors, but if you get pushed onto one topic and you say the truth the 1st time, the 2nd time, the 3rd time, of course your answer will be the same.

But yeah that's all I m going to say. Either you believe me or not.

Comment

• that was my mafia soul striptease

Comment

• Tango I believed u on voting for sits which is why I followed ur vote. Yesterday I was grilling you (like I did with vf before) bc it was odd u could miss a vote like that and its theoretically impossible to ctrl f one thing and know the exact thing. I think I know what u were tring to say/imply but that wasn't what u were exactly saying which is why I kept getting on u hoping u slip up. If I really thought u were definitely the hammer, I woulda voted u today. Besides from swag, I've played the most pro town game so far. You seem smarter than to miss a vote like u did. I just don't understand why ud use it on cj. Its just prolonging the enevitable. Its like vitor all over again.
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  So...was VFan right with his whole theory on MDB?
                  only thing I guessed, is that there will be no killing via a rape

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  I cant believe you guys are letting Vikingfan lead a lynch on me. He sucks at mafia and could well be scum. Go back and read my posts when I thought I'd been lynched, exactly the same as the last two games when I was town. This would be a stupid lynch guys

Here's what I think

Swag, tango and pheltz are town
                  Kaiser is confusing, I'm really unsure but keeps trying to defect swags attention to me which is the easy scum move
                  The guy I feel strongest about is psu, he's been scummy for a while in his vote patterns and defensive gameplay

Lynch psu
                  what do you expect, all the information points to you being scum and you have done nothing but say...hey guyz im not scum, im really not...I really do not believe you, its called being a good mafia player, following the evidence and acting on it, I just cannot shake this feeling how similiar this is to vitor
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    what do you expect, all the information points to you being scum and you have done nothing but say...hey guyz im not scum, im really not...I really do not believe you, its called being a good mafia player, following the evidence and acting on it, I just cannot shake this feeling how similiar this is to vitor
                    And then he sort of gave up the other day by kicking off the voting by voting for himself. Twice now lynches on him have been derailed and it doesn't seem right.

Lynch CJay

Comment

• I'm confident in my theory. Tango still hasn't answered the questions regarding PMs with Sit though.

Lynch CJay
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I guess we're done taking the phase slowly?

Well, Lynch Kaiser

That should be it, if he's Town...well, yeah it was a pretty bad showing. Odds are he is Cherepinsky anyway.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          I guess we're done taking the phase slowly?

Well, Lynch Kaiser

That should be it, if he's Town...well, yeah it was a pretty bad showing. Odds are he is Cherepinsky anyway.
                          Lmao. You can tell I really want to lynch Kaiser hahahahaha

Unlynch Kaiser

Lynch CJ
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• That's 8.

Common, I really want to see this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Lmao. You can tell I really want to lynch Kaiser hahahahaha

Unlynch Kaiser

Lynch CJ
                              Haha, I was wondering what was going on with that.

Comment

• The Mexican is online. Come give us a write-up, fag.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X