• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, really good write up chg.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Fine, even though I'm not the one who started it, I will take full responsibility of that death going wrong. But that doesn't prove **** with you.

CJ's death was inevitable. All that did was make it look like you were town prolonging it one day to save face. So either you are scum (which is less likely now) or you're legally ****ing retarded.
      Yeah it does.
      And insulting others nice. Shows a lot about what kind of human being you are.

You have not been cleared and have been on Guru's list. Sit's list. Swag is suspicious of you, as am I. You have never explained anything about your role. All you do is go out and insult people or ride around on nothing.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Lots of people wanted CJ lynched days ago Tango. I wanted him lynched when he said "Guys, please trust me Hyper is scum" after he'd already seen his results were faulty with Joe. Back then, I thought he could've been scum who was using faulty results as an excuse to lead a lynch on a solid player. Then things got weird with him essentially giving up and voting himself. Add to that the lynches getting stopped twice. It was suspcious, it's not like people just picked his name out of a hat.
      Yeah but if he would have been scum it would have been a bad play. Let's say that he comes out and says: "Hey I got Hyper as scum." We all lynch Hyper and he turns out forum. Scum would not risk getting one of their members killed in exchange for a lynching of one power town player.
      And like I said, I knew that CHG had included a role like that before. Because I had it. And I was Indy but pro Town back then. So I was pretty sure that he either was Indy or Forum. I stated that already multiple times through out the day but never did anyone aknowledge it. For most people he was scum because he had a wrong result that lead to a strong town player getting lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Tango needs to go honestly. His role reminds me of Deaner's in mafia 1 where he was the leader of the cult but had the governor's ability.

# 7025

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          Yeah it does.
          And insulting others nice. Shows a lot about what kind of human being you are.

You have not been cleared and have been on Guru's list. Sit's list. Swag is suspicious of you, as am I. You have never explained anything about your role. All you do is go out and insult people or ride around on nothing.
          Uh no. Sit's list which you copied. Guru had me on today and Swag never did. Good try though. Lies keeping building up for you don't they?

Comment

• Tango, if you're so cleared as a townie, how come you haven't been killed yet?

Comment

Yeah but if he would have been scum it would have been a bad play. Let's say that he comes out and says: "Hey I got Hyper as scum." We all lynch Hyper and he turns out forum. Scum would not risk getting one of their members killed in exchange for a lynching of one power town player.
              And like I said, I knew that CHG had included a role like that before. Because I had it. And I was Indy but pro Town back then. So I was pretty sure that he either was Indy or Forum. I stated that already multiple times through out the day but never did anyone aknowledge it. For most people he was scum because he had a wrong result that lead to a strong town player getting lynched.
              No it's not totally a bad play, because right after that he just revealed he's a bad investigator, so everyone assumed he just amped up thinking he had a proper result. So at that point, he looks like a non threat useless investigator......which he turned out to be.

Comment

Tango, if you're so cleared as a townie, how come you haven't been killed yet?
                Weak argument. If you are town which you claim why have you not been killed ?
                I m vanilla. Only could veto one vote. I cant harm scum, I cant help town. Scum has no advantage of taking me out compared to killing someone with a strong Role.

Reading that, Broncofan claimed that he is the protector right ?
                But since than he has not been killed.

Which could mean:

He is telling the truth, and there are no scum killers left.
                He is telling the truth, and scum only has a % kill chance.
                He is lying and therefore scum
                He is telling the truth and there is a protector protecting him ( highly unlikely).
                Our Town RB has blocked the Scumkiller.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                Uh no. Sit's list which you copied. Guru had me on today and Swag never did. Good try though. Lies keeping building up for you don't they?
                I posted a list on which you were and Swag as Rednose agreed with it.

Also JLash, what have you witnessed the past nights ?

Comment

Tango, if you're so cleared as a townie, how come you haven't been killed yet?
                  Well, not every townie is dead yet?

Comment

I m vanilla. Only could veto one vote. I cant harm scum, I cant help town. Scum has no advantage of taking me out compared to killing someone with a strong Role.

Which could mean:

He is telling the truth and there is a protector protecting him ( highly unlikely).

I couldn't do anything the two nights I was incapacitated.

Comment

Which could mean:

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        bah, that sux

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          So you didn't get any data from last night's phase?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            bah, that sux
                            Well, I'm ok with it because I didn't end up the way IBMG did. I was almost certain I was gonna be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              So you didn't get any data from last night's phase?
                              No, I couldn't send it targets when I wasn't participating.

Comment

• And to that point, there's still someone out there that did this to me. Took me out for almost two full phases.

Comment

Working...
                                X