Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is something, that made me wonder today, when I was reading up the last few days

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I agree with this. MDB's dead so I guess we don't have to worry about anybody getting ass-raped to death now.
    I'm not so sure about this, though...
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Night Four

IBleedMidnightGreen is experiencing very serious physical and emotional pain. He has opted to hide in his bedroom indefinitely. He may not post during Day Phase.
    Night Five

IBleedMidnightGreen is dead. He was Charlie Campbell, The Scout, Forum-Aligned
    Day Ten

JLash is still experiencing serious trauma. He may not post during Night Ten.
    this looks extremely similar, I just don't know how JLash survived it...

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Well, I'm ok with it because I didn't end up the way IBMG did. I was almost certain I was gonna be dead.
      The bad part for you is that broncofan really can't do anything for you. Broncofan said that he could only protect you from death but his protection ability failed the second time you got blocked. If this is just going to be infinite roleblocks on you there is really nothing that can be done about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        The bad part for you is that broncofan really can't do anything for you. Broncofan said that he could only protect you from death but his protection ability failed the second time you got blocked. If this is just going to be infinite roleblocks on you there is really nothing that can be done about it.
        Well Rednose said he got butthurt last night. So they didn't target me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          here is something, that made me wonder today, when I was reading up the last few days

I'm not so sure about this, though...

this looks extremely similar, I just don't know how JLash survived it...
          Yea that's what I'm saying. Everything was exactly how it went with IBMG, except BF may have stopped my killing.

Comment

Well, I'm ok with it because I didn't end up the way IBMG did. I was almost certain I was gonna be dead.
            lol yea, I was wondering about that, too.
            who was roleblocked last night?

Comment

Am I the only one that think it is quite strange that he is still alive ?
              I just want to know whether their were tried kills on him or anything.

Comment

Yea that's what I'm saying. Everything was exactly how it went with IBMG, except BF may have stopped my killing.
                oh, yes. didnt even think of that possibility

Comment

Well Rednose said he got butthurt last night. So they didn't target me.
                  Little convenient for broncofan isn't it? I'm not saying he is scum but there is definitely some evidence there for him being scum. Notice how he was publicly deliberating between guru and you last night on who to protect yet "the roleblocker" didn't go after either one of them. Yeah there is some suspicion to be cast there IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Am I the only one that think it is quite strange that he is still alive ?
                    I just want to know whether their were tried kills on him or anything.
                    No you aren't, I'm growing suspicious of him as well. You would think that JLash and BF would be the top targets because of their claimed roles.

Comment

No you aren't, I'm growing suspicious of him as well. You would think that JLash and BF would be the top targets because of their claimed roles.
                      Yeah I mean as far as we know, they have the 2 most valuable roles left. The thing is I can believe Jlash gettin rb'ed since he could actually deliver us scum. But why would Scum let BF be alive ?
                      And isnt it strange that the ne night where we needed him to protect Eli he failed.

Comment

• I don't think people get modkilled for not sending in their pm's now and then. Has happened before and never got warned about it or anything. And it's not like I've been completely inactive
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          Yeah I mean as far as we know, they have the 2 most valuable roles left. The thing is I can believe Jlash gettin rb'ed since he could actually deliver us scum. But why would Scum let BF be alive ?
                          And isnt it strange that the ne night where we needed him to protect Eli he failed.
                          And his claim is basically that he has the role of a doctor. 2 doctors?
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• I m out for the next few hours. Might check in when I get home if not then 2morrow morning.

Comment

• I should have known better with Kaiser agreeing with me
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I should have known better with Kaiser agreeing with me
                                What you talkin about?

Comment

Working...
                                X