X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, Kaiser is scum.

Book it.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Yo, Kaiser is scum.

Book it.
      lol ok bro.

Comment

• My suspect list for tomorrow, that isn't going to change:

1. Kaiser
        2. Kaiser
        3. Kaiser
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

My suspect list for tomorrow, that isn't going to change:

1. Kaiser
          2. Kaiser
          3. Kaiser
          Well I'll be gone for the first 3 hours of the lynch tomorrow. 1-4 PM EST. So you will have plenty of time to convince the rest of the forum and the scum to speed lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Well I'll be gone for the first 3 hours of the lynch tomorrow. 1-4 PM EST. So you will have plenty of time to convince the rest of the forum and the scum to speed lynch me.
            Ironically, I will not be on until around 3:30... So we could have a stalemate...(if we're both still alive)

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Ironically, I will not be on until around 3:30... So we could have a stalemate...(if we're both still alive)
              Dont worry, I will lead the charge if you arent there.

Comment

• Skimming through the Mafia II Thread, my reaction:

Das LuLz ~ Hyper

I apparently really got some people upset with my antics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Dont worry, I will lead the charge if you arent there.
                  with what? "I've always wanted to lynch Kaiser just because....well he's Kaiser. Here's to hoping he's scum. Hurr durr" Like I said before that is a stupid argument, you follow the evidence.

Comment

with what? "I've always wanted to lynch Kaiser just because....well he's Kaiser. Here's to hoping he's scum. Hurr durr" Like I said before that is a stupid argument, you follow the evidence.
                    if I was a betting man I would assume you are forum, if your name truly is nasmatic...plus sounds like a village idiot to me
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      if I was a betting man I would assume you are forum, if your name truly is nasmatic...plus sounds like a village idiot to me
                      I wouldn't think Nasmatic would be village idiot. Run DMG maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Run DMG would be troll-aligned if he is in. That's all he is, a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          I don't happen to have any clue why Nasmatic would be in this game though, it would only be a little nod to his horrible day one strategy last game.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF what do you think about the whole butthurt/roleblock thing? You think Broncofan has something to do with it?

Comment

VF what do you think about the whole butthurt/roleblock thing? You think Broncofan has something to do with it?
                              I think that somone who is alive, probably arcade is the one role blocking people every night or so, and that if you target him you have to post in pink, personally he probably is only able to be lynched. However, I still do not get why people cannot see the fact that the only person that did die via getting raped was IBMG, and he was only killed because Mdb decided to kill him[theory, obvious one imo]. I do think that we may have to try to find whoever it is, no idea who it may be except indirect evidence of JLash night one and a known scum[vitor] saying it was pheltz.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Of course I could be wrong and the reason they hate why they cannot tell is because it is you kaiser, that is just me hoping however.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X