Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Howdy people.

    Comment


    • Weirdest place I've ever had a tennis result semi-spoiled. Damn you Aussies for moving to night matches the last 4 days, and perfectly fitting into the worst possible time for me.

      Comment


      • Write up time?
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


        Comment


        • Night Eleven is over. PMs will no longer be accepted. Writeup will be posted after all PMs have been sent.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

          Comment


          • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            Night Eleven is over. PMs will no longer be accepted. Writeup will be posted after all PMs have been sent.
            .


            Vampbro for eternity

            Comment


            • Oh damn haha, that one was big. Is it okay if I edit the post and make it smaller??


              Vampbro for eternity

              Comment


              • There better be some deaths this time. What good are you scum.

                Comment


                • If its a short lynch and anyone votes, I will assume you to be scum.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    If its a short lynch and anyone votes, I will assume you to be scum.
                    Just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you make the rules.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you make the rules.
                      Anyone can do whatever they want, just saying how I will view others.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        Anyone can do whatever they want, just saying how I will view others.
                        I was joking.
                        No one would follow your rules anyway

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          I was joking.
                          No one would follow your rules anyway
                          Oh, then vote away. *sniff*
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            If its a short lynch and anyone votes, I will assume you to be scum.
                            Okay, so I've already made my mind up on who to vote, but if there's less to lynch someone I have to wait just to confirm that I'm not scum to you??


                            Vampbro for eternity

                            Comment


                            • I hate that I picture all scum as DDP.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                                Okay, so I've already made my mind up on who to vote, but if there's less to lynch someone I have to wait just to confirm that I'm not scum to you??
                                Do whatever you want. I just remember how the last short lynch went down and don't want the Forum to make the same mistake. Also a bit close minded to already have made up your mind. Maybe new info comes to light.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X