X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, you convinced me. and it's not like we have any investigators left

lynch Kaiser

Comment

• Couple this with him drawing attention to what guru said about having "a good role" ... then he dies.

Even if Kaiser didn't kill him, drawing attention to something like that - that would have most likely been completely overlooked - Kaiser is a detriment to the Forum.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Alright, so Kaiser:

Bold text on Day 1 about the Forum being down, since then we have had problems with the Forum on several occasions.

^ I know people dislike Kaiser, but he doesn't do stuff like this without a reason.

Looking back, even as early as Day 1, whenever the duo of Vitor and Kaiser started to get some heat, we were always immediately distracted by something else... Day 1: Vitor, Kaiser both getting voted up...MD4L gets lynched; I push Kaiser on Day 3, MD4L is lynched; I start talking about how Kaiser is faking, CJ comes out with Hyper = Troll; others start to question Kaiser, he pushes the focus back onto CJ by saying "too many coincidences in one of 'the best players theories'" as a shot at me, in an attempt to bully people into thinking CJ and I are aligned.

Follow this up with his voting patterns - he has been involved in every detrimental lynch.

He voted No Lynch on the Day Link was lynched.
        He was one of the "pile on" votes for Hyperborean.
        He was one of the "pile on" votes for CJ on the day it was Veto'd.

Follow this up with Nasmatic being a role? Really? IBMG said there was a probability of his ability crapping out on him, and Kaiser didn't claim Nasmatic until after IBMG handed him that alibi - why would Nasmatic be a role in this game when there have been several other, more well-known, candidates for Village Idiot? Couple this with Chg telling me back in December that the Village Idiot role is "tired" and "overused" and you get that Kaiser is faking.

Notice how he is done acting retarded in the day phase as soon as everyone stops believing him? Pretty damn convenient timing, it ends right as I start my serious accusations.
        I've brought up a lot of these points before, especially the forum blackout and his main response is "you're reading into my posts too much". Well reading into posts is what this game is, and when you bold "the forums are down" and then the forums go down that's not a coincidence. Then when you and I kept pestering him about why he did, he posts "Looks like little Jimmy turned the lights back on" and then magically the forums work again? C'mon, no one can set you up THAT perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          I've brought up a lot of these points before, especially the forum blackout and his main response is "you're reading into my posts too much". Well reading into posts is what this game is, and when you bold "the forums are down" and then the forums go down that's not a coincidence. Then when you and I kept pestering him about why he did, he posts "Looks like little Jimmy turned the lights back on" and then magically the forums work again? C'mon, no one can set you up THAT perfectly.
          Yep.

He said the Forums will be down, which explains nothing happening on Day 1 because it kind of implies a future result...and boom, then we follow it up with 2 days of voting in secret (which he tries to justify as good?), followed by the thread being locked at night (which he explains some games don't even allow the Town to talk at night?), then the shutdown of the other day during the lynch?

Yeah... For someone that hates coincidences, that is a whole ton of them.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Couple this with him drawing attention to what guru said about having "a good role" ... then he dies.

Even if Kaiser didn't kill him, drawing attention to something like that - that would have most likely been completely overlooked - Kaiser is a detriment to the Forum.
            Are you thinking Indy or Scum?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Are you thinking Indy or Scum?
              Could be either I suppose.

I tend to think faction just because of the circumstance - if you're an Indy you can sometimes get out of the lynch unless you're dangerous, so there is no reason for him to feign Village Idiot unless he is dangerous...

If his VI **** is real, I will be flabbergasted.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I tend to think faction just because of the circumstance - if you're an Indy you can sometimes get out of the lynch unless you're dangerous, so there is no reason for him to feign Village Idiot unless he is dangerous...

I think you bring a solid case, but if he turns up Forum and CJay and guru are really Forum, we're looking at one of the scum factions likely winning and back to square 1 with scum targets. Any thoughts on the "frog" thing I brought up earlier?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Seems like we agree, but are you confident enough to vote for him?

Comment

• you paint a pretty brush but I want to hear from kaiser on these specifics not stupid deflection stuff before I vote, but hes the one im leaning towards at the moment.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• The only reason that I am hesitant to vote for Kaiser is that, if he is mafia aligned, why am I not dead yet? Also, I cant imagine any of Kaisers teammates allowing him to do this. I think he is indy, and that isnt my top priority right now.

Comment

I think you bring a solid case, but if he turns up Forum and CJay and guru are really Forum, we're looking at one of the scum factions likely winning and back to square 1 with scum targets. Any thoughts on the "frog" thing I brought up earlier?
                        I actually meant to post about that, because I didn't completely understand it.

Comment

I don't know if its nothing, but looking back on the writeups, there is an reoccurence of "frog" with MD4L, Cjay and guru. I may just be reaching at straws to fit my theory, but it did stand out to me.

Day Three: The Emfrogger Strikes Back
                          Day Eleven: Not all frogs go to heaven in CJay's case
                          Night Eleven: Another frog bites the dust

There was nothing in Vitor's writeup or writeup title, so I really don't know if its coincidence or something entirely different.
                          So are you thinking the people with "frog" in their write-up are aligned?

I took it as a play on names only, but you could be right.

MD4L -> Failed lynch, his name is Frogs4Life

CJ -> Lynched, he was McNulty "The Frogerator"

Guru -> Died, he was MD4L, aka Frogs4Life

^ Just my take.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            The only reason that I am hesitant to vote for Kaiser is that, if he is mafia aligned, why am I not dead yet? Also, I cant imagine any of Kaisers teammates allowing him to do this. I think he is indy, and that isnt my top priority right now.
                            so you are not aligned with us?

@pheltz-I think you may be reading a little too much into it, the only way your theory makes sense is if CJ was scum, and it does not appear to be that way unless he does not show up as walter aligned right away...also Guru was forum, so it makes even less sense, I think that may just be wdyw having fun
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              so you are not aligned with us?

@pheltz-I think you may be reading a little too much into it, the only way your theory makes sense is if CJ was scum, and it does not appear to be that way unless he does not show up as walter aligned right away...also Guru was forum, so it makes even less sense, I think that may just be wdyw having fun
                              Im town.

What do you mean "us". You scum bro? See, I can play that game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Seems like we agree, but are you confident enough to vote for him?
                                Yes, but I'll wait.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X