This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Alright, I really think we should focus on the killer. That seems obvious, but its important. Assuming that there are no double roles:
    1. JLash-Cant be him as he has proved to be the watcher
    2. Broncofan7- Cant be him, he proved to be the protector
    5. Tango
    6. Rednose
    11. The Prodigy-Cant be me if you trust Jlash's result
    16. PSUShenanigans
    18. Pheltzbahr
    19. The Kaiser-Cant be him if we think he has been causing the forum issues
    21. Sitisfit
    22. SwAg Dynasty
    27. Miamidolphin4life
    29. Vikingfan173
    31. JoeLegend- Cant be him, ban hammer happened when he was dead

Am I missing anyone else?
    I'm still not sold on BF. Like I said, when I watched Eli the night he came out about being an investigator I saw no one target him. Then when Eli got killed he said he got RB'd. Then he said he protected me the night my anal rapings started, yet I still got messed up. Then he came on in the zero hour the night I didn't die and just came out publicly and asked if he should protect me. He says he did, but why wouldn't RB's get him again and let me end up like IBMG?

Comment

• I have an idea that would involve me role-claiming, but could possibly lead to getting rid of MD4L or finding out if Sit or Kaiser has the kill ability. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        I'm still not sold on BF. Like I said, when I watched Eli the night he came out about being an investigator I saw no one target him. Then when Eli got killed he said he got RB'd. Then he said he protected me the night my anal rapings started, yet I still got messed up. Then he came on in the zero hour the night I didn't die and just came out publicly and asked if he should protect me. He says he did, but why wouldn't RB's get him again and let me end up like IBMG?
        He's kind of up there on my list, but unless he's completely bullshitting about his ability, he's prob Forum. I'm not terribly sold either way at this point, but you bring up some decent points.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I have an idea that would involve me role-claiming, but could possibly lead to getting rid of MD4L or finding out if Sit or Kaiser has the kill ability. Thoughts?
          It's up to you, but if you think it'll help us catch the big one then it's worth it.

Comment

It's up to you, but if you think it'll help us catch the big one then it's worth it.
            Actually, its probably still to risky this early in the day phase. Ill see how things go once we get more people online

Comment

I have an idea that would involve me role-claiming, but could possibly lead to getting rid of MD4L or finding out if Sit or Kaiser has the kill ability. Thoughts?
              Depends on how strongly you feel. We're kind of spinning our wheels, so I think it may be time. I could do the same, but it doesn't bring anything new out.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

He claimed Hunter.

Thoughts on that?

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                It's up to you.

I am not pressuring you to role-claim, but if you have information that will impact this lynch then you may want to bring it forward in case the thread is locked at night and then the information is lost if you die or if you're incapacitated in pain or whatever.

If it will result in Kaiser being the suspect, you don't have to because I already made a compelling case against him.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  It's up to you.

I am not pressuring you to role-claim, but if you have information that will impact this lynch then you may want to bring it forward in case the thread is locked at night and then the information is lost if you die or if you're incapacitated in pain or whatever.

If it will result in Kaiser being the suspect, you don't have to because I already made a compelling case against him.
                  I am going to wait and see how things play out today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    He claimed Hunter.

Thoughts on that?
                    Well Hunter would definitely be forum, but who knows if that's who he really is.

Comment

I am going to wait and see how things play out today.
                      Fair enough, man.

Only do it if you think we are making the wrong decision and what you have to say will have an impact.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Well Hunter would definitely be forum, but who knows if that's who he really is.
                      Yeah, I'm not saying he definitively is Hunter. Just that I find it odd that Hunter wouldn't be in this game and no one else called BS.

Still, I did call him as playing somewhat scummy earlier in the game, so I cannot really defend him lol
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I would think that he is telling the truth. Its too risky for scum to try and claim a to be a forum member by using their actual name. At least if they arent pressured to do so.

Comment

• I am not sure I believe BF 100%, but, noone has come out yet to refute the Hunter claim
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Ahhh **** it. Lets do this

Comment

Ahhh **** it. Lets do this
                              it would be?
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                it would be?
                                Waiting for WDYW to read his pms. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X