Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prodigy, how exactly was that supposed to help us?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Alright guys so heres why I used it now.

      Option 1- Maybe we can lynch MD4L now and actually have him die
      Option 2- If we lynch someone, anyone who wasnt online during that time span wont have used their night ability, and vice versa.
      So option 2 ur trying to say quick lynch someone, so we see if someone uses their ability? So we could catch the hammer sleeping?
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


      Comment


      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Prodigy, how exactly was that supposed to help us?
        Because, it might allow us to kill MD4L finally.

        Or, if we lynch someone while people arent online(sit, tango, etc.) it will allow us to narrow down the list of possible killers depending on if someone is killed or not.

        I'll admit, its a stretch, but I wanted to use my ability before I might die.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          So option 2 ur trying to say quick lynch someone, so we see if someone uses their ability? So we could catch the hammer sleeping?
          Basically.Like I said, its risky.

          Comment


          • I still do not get why that would help us at all
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Alright guys so heres why I used it now.

              Option 1- Maybe we can lynch MD4L now and actually have him die
              Option 2- If we lynch someone, anyone who wasnt online during that time span wont have used their night ability, and vice versa.
              1 - WHy would this be any different than any of our other attempts?
              2 - How is that determined? By posting or not posting? Or can someone just send in a PM and not post?

              How is this related to Sit and Kaiser?
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Basically.Like I said, its risky.
                you do we probably already know the killer, which is md4l and gives him another opportunity to kill somone
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

                Comment


                • From how I read chg's post again, it seems as though you just gave the banhammer killer an opportunity to day kill someone.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                  Comment


                  • Yeah this doesn't really help us. But if i understand correctly, you are saying to either

                    1. Lynch MD4L
                    or 2. Lynch someone quick (I'm assuming Kaiser or I guess one of the euros if u really want) to see if they use their ability. Plus JLash could watch one of us who do vote in the lynch. I guess this one kinda makes sense.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      1 - WHy would this be any different than any of our other attempts?
                      2 - How is that determined? By posting or not posting? Or can someone just send in a PM and not post?

                      How is this related to Sit and Kaiser?
                      Sit and Kaiser are just two random people who dont have green lights.

                      It might would be different than our other attempts because every day ability is blocked. I thought maybe the fact that he survives lynches is an ability and maybe it wont work.

                      Like I said, this might not work, but I figured it was worth doing because it doesnt really hurt us any. Worst case scenario is that it speeds the game up in a real-time sense.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Yeah this doesn't really help us. But if i understand correctly, you are saying to either

                        1. Lynch MD4L
                        or 2. Lynch someone quick (I'm assuming Kaiser or I guess one of the euros if u really want) to see if they use their ability. Plus JLash could watch one of us who do vote in the lynch. I guess this one kinda makes sense.
                        Yes thats basically what it boils down to.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          From how I read chg's post again, it seems as though you just gave the banhammer killer an opportunity to day kill someone.
                          This was my initial thought too. I guess he's just trying to narrow down the number of suspects but it won't do much if the hammer decides to not kill anyone.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                          Comment


                          • This is the best day ever.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              This is the best day ever.
                              Dropping the hammer again?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                This is the best day ever.
                                see I told you guys, idiots
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X