This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    This is absolutely not true. I havent even voted yet. I also have only been suggesting that we lynch one of two people, MD4L and Kaiser. Kaiser was likely going to get lynched anyway.

I was using the term "speed lynch" for lack of a better one. The main premise was that anyone who wasnt online during the SOE, could potentially be cleared as not the killer. Also, if JLash watches MD4L then we can see if it really is him.
    sorry Prodigy, there is a reason I quoted kaiser...was not meaning you, but I really do not like how this is playing out
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• right now I do not think there are many candidates besides Prodigy, Kaiser and BF...but this was a risky play and a dumb one if you are forum, why would you give scum a chance to shrink our numbers twice? smh

md4l has admitted as much hes the killer, and if he is there is nothing we can do about it atm
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        I thought of all people swagg you would have a comment about my theory, I am wondering what El Guapo would be if he wasnt a mod, hes one of the eldest mods here on WF
        Only thing is I don't know why Prodigy would come out with this when he was under no pressure? He just cleared as the banhammer by JLash, so this would be the worst scum play ever... Like why would he draw attention to it if he could have done it in complete secret?
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

sorry Prodigy, there is a reason I quoted kaiser...was not meaning you, but I really do not like how this is playing out
          Whoops, my bad. I thought that was directed at me.

I dont blame you for reacting like you are. I am quite disappointed myself.

Comment

• What I do not like right now, is that PSU ripped into Tango for doing an ability just like this[risky], and now he's quiet...common

same with swagg who was pretty low key as well, he usually is the one to suggest something
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

What I do not like right now, is that PSU ripped into Tango for doing an ability just like this[risky], and now he's quiet...common

same with swagg who was pretty low key as well, he usually is the one to suggest something
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Only thing is I don't know why Prodigy would come out with this when he was under no pressure? He just cleared as the banhammer by JLash, so this would be the worst scum play ever... Like why would he draw attention to it if he could have done it in complete secret?
              I just did man.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I noted that, however El Guapo is a mod, there is nothing else he could have been, we already know the killer why do we need to give them an extra kill? seems like a scum ability especially since it has to do with changing the "Forums"
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I just did man.
                  missed it while posting
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• well ill let others comments on my comments, and lets see what happens
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I noted that, however El Guapo is a mod, there is nothing else he could have been, we already know the killer why do we need to give them an extra kill? seems like a scum ability especially since it has to do with changing the "Forums"
                      McNulty and Ckane were both Forum though, Siena was Cherepinsky.

So are you thinking that Guapo is Cherepinsky because he has been around a while like Siena? It makes sense, but I still don't get why Prodigy would draw attention to his ability if he were anything but Forum - yeah, it does seem like kind of a scummish ability, but this is pretty much the exact opposite ability of JLash from Mafia II. I don't know, it's odd.

Just so you know, once again the pressure on Kaiser is being drawn off by shenanigans.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• I'm torn and dont know who to lynch there are some real scummy things going on. I wanna Lynch Pheltz cuz I have been supicous of him all game. Swag continues that we should Lynch swag cuz he is too good to be alive campaign. Tango still has that wierd Veto floating around and with Kaiser getting heat he throws out a Lynch on BF7 who kaiser also wants to Lynch. BF7 says he is the protector but is protecting nobody. Is it possible he is protecting MD4L.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Also we all remember Swag's Bold print to not speed lynch Vitor. has he done that for anyone else.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

So are you thinking that Guapo is Cherepinsky because he has been around a while like Siena? It makes sense, but I still don't get why Prodigy would draw attention to his ability if he were anything but Forum - yeah, it does seem like kind of a scummish ability, but this is pretty much the exact opposite ability of JLash from Mafia II. I don't know, it's odd.

Just so you know, once again the pressure on Kaiser is being drawn off by shenanigans.
                            I am all for lynching Kaiser but prodigy just gave md4l the ability to kill an extra forum, so potentially we could be down two...and yes since el guapo has been around forever it would make sense for him to be tied closely to walter, mcnulty and ckane are recent mods I thought though, I could be wrong
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Food for thought:

If you guys speed lynch me right now, and have Jlash watch MD4L, we can see if he is really the killer. All you would lose is a vanilla townie. If someone dies and Jlash didnt see MD4L target anyone, the list is narrowed down considerably, because Sit, Rednose, and BroncoFan have yet to come online

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Also we all remember Swag's Bold print to not speed lynch Vitor. has he done that for anyone else.
                                If you truly think I was aligned with Vitor then you're retarded, I threw him out as a lynch candidate on Day 1 and pushed for it until Kaiser used his in-thread ability and Hyper unvoted.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X