Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how has the heat been taken off me? I'm still the #1 lynch target. I swear, I've been slandered so much to this point that nobody is willing to listen to me even if I do present a logical argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      how has the heat been taken off me? I'm still the #1 lynch target. I swear, I've been slandered so much to this point that nobody is willing to listen to me even if I do present a logical argument.
      you shouldn't really be the #1 lynch target, you haven't really done anything unlike prodigy
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF, I said I was going to be in and out for the next hour. Had to go home from the library and get ready. And now like I said before, I'm out till tomorrow afternoonish (est). Maybe I'll think of something in my drunken state later. Otherwise, everyone have a good night.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          VF, I said I was going to be in and out for the next hour. Had to go home from the library and get ready. And now like I said before, I'm out till tomorrow afternoonish (est). Maybe I'll think of something in my drunken state later. Otherwise, everyone have a good night.
          good night
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Lynch swag he is acting pretty defensive and for someone that has to go seems to be to nervous to leave
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Vote Count

The Kaiser - 2 - Rednose, miamidolphin4life
              The Prodigy - 1 - vikingfan173
              broncofan7 - 1 - Tango
              SwAg Dynasty - 1 - JoeLegend

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I'm leaning towards VFans assessment, but I'd like to add this from my previous theory that hasn't held up so great, but it fits in. This is from my original theory:

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                -Day 9 was the CJay veto and here is where I can see the Cherepinsky crew at work. This was admittedly a very fast lynch and here is the timeline of the lynch:
                -Lynch CJay - pheltz (4:24), VFan (4:36), Broncofan (4:40), CJay (4:46)
                -Lynch Kaiser - prodigy (5:02)
                -Lynch SirA - guru (5:04)
                -Prodigy unlynches Kaiser and then:
                -Lynch Cjay - prodigy (5:32), Kaiser (5:33), PSU (5:34), MD4L (5:35) Lynch official.

-Tango says "8 votes for CJay" - (5:39)
                -Tango Vetoes Cjay and Lynches Sitisfit (5:40)
                -Final Vote shows 8 for CJay, 1 for SirA and 1 for Sitisfit.

-It is my theory that for each MD4L failed lynch, he gets a conversion. My assumption is that MD4L converted Tango after the failed Day 8 lynch and Tango is now Cherepinsky aligned.
                When Prodigy unlynched Kaiser and Voted CJay, it started the bum rush vote up, and ended with MD4L finishing it off. Kaiser and PSU in between in quick succession. Could be coincidence, could not be. I actually don't think all 4 are aligned, but if Kaiser is scum(Troll) as some have suggested, it would make sense for him to jump on it. I'm not sure about how PSU fits in here, but he could possibly be in a wrong place/wrong time scenario. I'm now under the impression that guru was actually Forum and just did a really dumb thing that gave the scum a great opportunity.

I'm ok with either Kaiser or Prodigy, but I think the Cherepinskys are a larger faction and should be culled down first as I do think they are the biggest threat to implement an endgame.

Lynch Prodigy
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  I'm ok with either Kaiser or Prodigy, but I think the Cherepinskys are a larger faction and should be culled down first as I do think they are the biggest threat to implement an endgame.
                  People have already said that the worst that I could possibly be is independent because I've been on the bandwagon for lynches on both Walter and Troll aligned.

Comment

I'm leaning towards VFans assessment, but I'd like to add this from my previous theory that hasn't held up so great, but it fits in. This is from my original theory:

When Prodigy unlynched Kaiser and Voted CJay, it started the bum rush vote up, and ended with MD4L finishing it off. Kaiser and PSU in between in quick succession. Could be coincidence, could not be. I actually don't think all 4 are aligned, but if Kaiser is scum(Troll) as some have suggested, it would make sense for him to jump on it. I'm not sure about how PSU fits in here, but he could possibly be in a wrong place/wrong time scenario. I'm now under the impression that guru was actually Forum and just did a really dumb thing that gave the scum a great opportunity.

Lynch Prodigy
                    If I really was aligned with anyone, do you really think they would have let me use my ability publicly?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      If I really was aligned with anyone, do you really think they would have let me use my ability publicly?
                      Wouldn't be the first time.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        People have already said that the worst that I could possibly be is independent because I've been on the bandwagon for lynches on both Walter and Troll aligned.
                        Am I voting for you?
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Am I voting for you?
                          Not yet but I'm just trying to make a defense for myself. I have two votes on me, albeit they didn't give a lot of reason but it's still closer to me getting lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Lynch swag he is acting pretty defensive and for someone that has to go seems to be to nervous to leave
                            You're retarded.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Seriously, who revived Joe instead of Hyper?
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                You're retarded.
                                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Seriously, who revived Joe instead of Hyper?
                                Sounds like someone thats nervous and trying to deflect attention. You got all out of shape with me to when I was leading the Lynch Vitor Campiagn.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X