This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Sounds like someone thats nervous and trying to deflect attention. You got all out of shape with me to when I was leading the Lynch Vitor Campiagn.
    ...Seriously?

Did you even read this thread? At all?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      ...Seriously?

Did you even read this thread? At all?
      No I just throw darts.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Why you getting so bent out of shape if your not scum. No one will Lynch the sheep herder

Comment

• Because you're Town (or at least you appeared that way in the write-up) and the simple fact that I must depend on people like you is frustrating as hell.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Joe, when you're done with SwAg, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Prodigy's move and the case for Kaiser.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Because you're Town (or at least you appeared that way in the write-up) and the simple fact that I must depend on people like you is frustrating as hell.
              You was not like this last game when you got rushed.
              Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Joe, when you're done with SwAg, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Prodigy's move and the case for Kaiser.
              I am supicous of Prodigy. its wierd he used his ability and let everyone aware of it. Like others have said the abilty leaves us all open to the ban hammer at day now. Also he is a Mod and I don't trust mods. I think Kaiser is having fun but too much fun and is making himself a suspect. have not seen enough to Lynch Kaiser.

Comment

You was not like this last game when you got rushed.
                What wasn't I like?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

What wasn't I like?
                  Not this *****y and pushy. "Seriously your retarded. Your an idiot. Who revived you over Hyper I want to ignore them." If you are scum you are playing this badly. Its funny how the only time you have these out burst with me is when I Suspected you, Lead everyone to Lynch Vitor (After your bolded worded don't speed rush Vitor campiagn), And now when I Lynch you. This is how you put it attacking the poster and not the arguement or whatever.

Comment

Not this *****y and pushy. "Seriously your retarded. Your an idiot. Who revived you over Hyper I want to ignore them." If you are scum you are playing this badly. Its funny how the only time you have these out burst with me is when I Suspected you, Lead everyone to Lynch Vitor (After your bolded worded don't speed rush Vitor campiagn), And now when I Lynch you. This is how you put it attacking the poster and not the arguement or whatever.
                    I'll make this very simple for you:

1.) Attacking the arguer and not the argument is only applicable when someone presents a real argument.

1a.) Your argument is I am scum because I told you not to speed lynch.

2.) If I were scum, why would I stick my neck out for Hyperborean - who was speed-lynched the previous day and turned of Forum-Aligned... If I were scum, I want the day over as fast as possible and will not risk my well-being for other players.

3.) I am the one who started the Vitor lynch on Day 1... Why would I do that if I were aligned with him.

4.) What are you talking about? I insulted every single person as I was being lynched because they were being retarded - I even said I would be administering IQ tests for spots in my next game.

5.) Why do you want to speed-lynch?

6.) I am frustrated because I have played the most pro-town game out of everyone on here and your solution to our problem of getting dangerously close to LyLo is to lynch me... That is retarded.

7.) No, these outbursts come when people do stupid shit. If you don't believe me, on Day 1 I yelled at Egg Shen for keeping a log of white text and trying to analyze it to find scum; I yelled at everyone on Day 4 for voting for MD4L on Day 3; I yelled at everyone on Day 4 and 5 for lynching Hyperborean, which was retarded.

8.) I accused Vitor on Day 1-3... That doesn't seem like I am aligned with him... I gave Link on Day 2, I threw NLights' name out as playing differently, which lead to Eli investigating him and him turning up Troll.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

1.) Attacking the arguer and not the argument is only applicable when someone presents a real argument.

2.) If I were scum, why would I stick my neck out for Hyperborean - who was speed-lynched the previous day and turned of Forum-Aligned... If I were scum, I want the day over as fast as possible and will not risk my well-being for other players.

3.) I am the one who started the Vitor lynch on Day 1... Why would I do that if I were aligned with him.

4.) What are you talking about? I insulted every single person as I was being lynched because they were being retarded - I even said I would be administering IQ tests for spots in my next game.

6.) I am frustrated because I have played the most pro-town game out of everyone on here and your solution to our problem of getting dangerously close to LyLo is to lynch me... That is retarded.

7.) No, these outbursts come when people do stupid shit. If you don't believe me, on Day 1 I yelled at Egg Shen for keeping a log of white text and trying to analyze it to find scum; I yelled at everyone on Day 4 for voting for MD4L on Day 3; I yelled at everyone on Day 4 and 5 for lynching Hyperborean, which was retarded.

8.) I accused Vitor on Day 1-3... That doesn't seem like I am aligned with him... I gave Link on Day 2, I threw NLights' name out as playing differently, which lead to Eli investigating him and him turning up Troll.
                      so you do not think Prodigy did something stupid? I think I made a well reasoned argument, Kaiser is not doing much harm do you think hes troll? if so then either one would be fine by me, if hes an independent then I think we should lynch prodigy because we need to start hitting true scum
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

1) it has to be a good arguement or you would have luaghed it off and continued to present your case on Kaiser. I never once said you are scum cuz you told me not to speed Lynch. Its the one time you said it and how you said it the player was scum. Also your attitude seems like your nervous.

2) He was a gonner so why not try to stick up for one of the best players on here when your sure he is forum. Its a good alliby.

3) Actually Pheltz was and MD4L jumped on 2nd. MD4L also unlynched him and for what we know MD4L is Walter alligned so that arguement is trash.

4) No you weren't it was more along the lines ogf you guys will regret this its a bad Lynch here me out.

5) I don't want to speed Lynch if i did I would jump on every speed Lynch. if you pay attention I am pretty much on my own every Lynch. Also if I did I would be on Kaiser, Prodigy, or BF7 right now.

6) Your pro town game is to Lynch town players. the only Scum you Lynched was a troll and the E-Mail was sent to you.

7) Becuase you are scum and you did not want the white text thing to work. I doubt it would have though.

8) Ok now Lynch a Walter aligned player. It seems to be either you or Prodigy (El Guapo). Whats your feelings on El Guapo??

Comment

• Also Swag I had great evidence on Vitor and you would not listen you had to see CJ's investigation even though you knew it would be false.

Comment

1) it has to be a good arguement or you would have luaghed it off and continued to present your case on Kaiser. I never once said you are scum cuz you told me not to speed Lynch. Its the one time you said it and how you said it the player was scum. Also your attitude seems like your nervous.

2) He was a gonner so why not try to stick up for one of the best players on here when your sure he is forum. Its a good alliby.

3) Actually Pheltz was and MD4L jumped on 2nd. MD4L also unlynched him and for what we know MD4L is Walter alligned so that arguement is trash.

4) No you weren't it was more along the lines ogf you guys will regret this its a bad Lynch here me out.

5) I don't want to speed Lynch if i did I would jump on every speed Lynch. if you pay attention I am pretty much on my own every Lynch. Also if I did I would be on Kaiser, Prodigy, or BF7 right now.

6) Your pro town game is to Lynch town players. the only Scum you Lynched was a troll and the E-Mail was sent to you.

7) Becuase you are scum and you did not want the white text thing to work. I doubt it would have though.

8) Ok now Lynch a Walter aligned player. It seems to be either you or Prodigy (El Guapo). Whats your feelings on El Guapo??
                            1.) If you think this is a good argument, I don't know what to tell you.

2.) Lmao, yes you caught me.

3.) Hyper and I drew random numbers to see who we would lynch.

4.) No, I can go back and find the quotes of me insulting everyone. It's literally within a page or two of the write-up of me dying.

5.) You haven't lynched anyone in forever - your style of play has completely changed since you've been revived (more coming up).

6.) The only Town member I have voted to lynch was CJ...

7.) Seriously... You cannot be this stupid.

8.) Okay, Lynch JoeLegend

I will bet my Mafia reputation that Joe is not Forum-Aligned.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

1.) If you think this is a good argument, I don't know what to tell you.

2.) Lmao, yes you caught me.

3.) Hyper and I drew random numbers to see who we would lynch.

4.) No, I can go back and find the quotes of me insulting everyone. It's literally within a page or two of the write-up of me dying.

5.) You haven't lynched anyone in forever - your style of play has completely changed since you've been revived (more coming up).

6.) The only Town member I have voted to lynch was CJ...

7.) Seriously... You cannot be this stupid.

8.) Okay, Lynch JoeLegend

I will bet my Mafia reputation that Joe is not Forum-Aligned.
                              I would be willing to do this if prodigy was not so damning, you IRing us now?
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Style of play has changed since revival.

Has been buddy-buddy with Kaiser throughout the game - who I am also convinced to be scum.

He has stopped being involved in lynches.

He stopped going against the grain (until now) to "stick with his guns".

His style of play since resurrection is polar opposite.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X