This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Style of play has changed since revival.

Has been buddy-buddy with Kaiser throughout the game - who I am also convinced to be scum.

He has stopped being involved in lynches.

He stopped going against the grain (until now) to "stick with his guns".

His style of play since resurrection is polar opposite.
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I would be willing to do this if prodigy was not so damning, you IRing us now?
    Nope. He is a "guy trying to blend into the crowd" as Joe would say.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• And about Prodigy, I would compare his decision to Kaiser's in Rio... It is a calculated risk, that may or may not pay off.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• 1) You can tell me its a good arguement

3) Yep and Pheltz and MD4L lead the way.

5) LOL i Lynched CJ like 3 days in a row.

8) I knew you would do that way to try to swing your rep into it as well. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I lead the Lynch on Vitor and Lynched NLights I'm not scum.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Has been buddy-buddy with Kaiser throughout the game - who I am also convinced to be scum.

all true, but what happens if he is still forum will you lynch yourself? I personally feel that prodigy is walter for sure, but im willing to go with you it makes sense...but im not going to forget about prodigy
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            1) You can tell me its a good arguement

3) Yep and Pheltz and MD4L lead the way.

5) LOL i Lynched CJ like 3 days in a row.

8) I knew you would do that way to try to swing your rep into it as well. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I lead the Lynch on Vitor and Lynched NLights I'm not scum.
            Lulz, who revived you then? No reason to not step forward as the reviver at this stage in the game since you're just a vanilla townie - unless, they aren't just a vanilla townie.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              all true, but what happens if he is still forum will you lynch yourself? I personally feel that prodigy is walter for sure, but im willing to go with you it makes sense...but im not going to forget about prodigy
              If I am wrong, I will explain myself further and if you wish to lynch me then I cannot stop you - I've made good decision after good decision in this game, if one bad decision is enough to condemn it then so be it.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

And about Prodigy, I would compare his decision to Kaiser's in Rio... It is a calculated risk, that may or may not pay off.
                The thing is Swagg, if we do in fact find out that prodigy is walter aligned you do realize you are defending him almost as ardently as Hyper, why do you think El Guapo wouldnt be walter aligned?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

LMAO I have not changed.

I'm buddy buddy with everyone.

I missed speed Lynchs that happen while I was sleeping and another when I got my Gums lanced and was not on much. I said that somewhere in the thread.

I lynched you how is that not going against the grain and sticking to my guns.

How is it opposite Really. You are reaching and I can see the desperation buddy.

Comment

And about Prodigy, I would compare his decision to Kaiser's in Rio... It is a calculated risk, that may or may not pay off.
                    Thought you would.

Comment

Lulz, who revived you then? No reason to not step forward as the reviver at this stage in the game since you're just a vanilla townie - unless, they aren't just a vanilla townie.
                      I dont know.

Comment

• you know what swagg, im willing t olynch Joe...the Legend but not today, I think we need to hit on scum and Prodigy is far more likely scum as El Guapo than pantherfan
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          The thing is Swagg, if we do in fact find out that prodigy is walter aligned you do realize you are defending him almost as ardently as Hyper, why do you think El Guapo wouldnt be walter aligned?
                          Why would he draw attention to a PM ability? He could have just feigned surprise? Instead he drew attention to it and stopped the thread, that doesn't make sense.

The reasoning he gave is sound, the results will determine how it is viewed.

And I don't necessarily believe he isn't Cherepinsky.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

If I am wrong, I will explain myself further and if you wish to lynch me then I cannot stop you - I've made good decision after good decision in this game, if one bad decision is enough to condemn it then so be it.
                            The only good decision you have made is read a E-Mail and tell us to Lynch Link. after that nothing. Its been Forum left and right. and right now your behavior is very suspicous.

Comment

• My vote is not changing.

If Prodigy is Cherepinsky, I am pretty F'd.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                The only good decision you have made is read a E-Mail and tell us to Lynch Link. after that nothing. Its been Forum left and right. and right now your behavior is very suspicous.
                                What. Are. You. Talking. About.

Joe is just straight-up lying right now and you don't care. What forum left and forum right am I doing exactly? I have only voted in ONE lynch of a Forum member.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X