X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    My vote is not changing.

If Prodigy is Cherepinsky, I am pretty F'd.
    Good luck.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

What. Are. You. Talking. About.

Joe is just straight-up lying right now and you don't care. What forum left and forum right am I doing exactly? I have only voted in ONE lynch of a Forum member.
      How do I not care when I was trying to Lynch Vitor since day 1 and kept voting him until everyone decided to follow. Then I went with NLights and then CJ cuz of his dumbass play.

Comment

• Enbrighten thee, enlighten me
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Ugh... ****ing Prodigy.

The damn no abilities in the day phase. ****.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Enbrighten thee, enlighten me
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Ugh... ****ing Prodigy.

so I am guessing you used your ability? or failed lol, well you can always do it next day
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• well im out for the night, still think prodigy should be our first target
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                so I am guessing you used your ability? or failed lol, well you can always do it next day
                No. I cannot use it because he disabled day abilities I think... Waiting for confirmation from Mod :/

And I cannot just use it any day phase, it requires a vote being on me.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Ugh... ****ing Prodigy.

Pulling out the big guns.

Comment

• I have to get back to work be back later.

Comment

• This died down.

Comment

• wow, a lot has happened, since I went to bed. I need to think about some of these developments.

unlynch kaiser

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          I'm torn and dont know who to lynch there are some real scummy things going on. I wanna Lynch Pheltz cuz I have been supicous of him all game. Swag continues that we should Lynch swag cuz he is too good to be alive campaign. Tango still has that wierd Veto floating around and with Kaiser getting heat he throws out a Lynch on BF7 who kaiser also wants to Lynch. BF7 says he is the protector but is protecting nobody. Is it possible he is protecting MD4L.
                          urgh, joe, you were on a joe special here. I really didnt get a word you were saying

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            My main hope was that since this ability blocks all day abilities, MD4L would be lynchable. But I have no way to know if this is the case for certain.

I agree with you that this ability has the potential to be awful, but I wasnt going to die without using it since my PM called it "very strong and powerful". I'll be pretty pissed if this ability doesnt do much to help the town, considering El Guapo is the character.
                            why didn't you use this ability earlier? I know there were 2 killers around at the start of the game, but I'd say it is most powerful if used early on, because townies can get more information.

the way this game went, we only have jlash left to get us some half-decent infos, but gave the killer another chance to kill. And the kill md4l hypothesis was nice thinking, but to me, it seems highly unlikely for it to work.

Comment

Unlynch Kaiser

Actually, with him already having two votes, I don't want to set up a potential speed lynch while I am not home to unvote.
                              so, what you're saying with this is basically that you want to cast the last vote?
                              you were suspicious of him for the last few days, but if you saw a speedlynch on him, that would clear him?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Not yet but I'm just trying to make a defense for myself. I have two votes on me, albeit they didn't give a lot of reason but it's still closer to me getting lynched.
                                I've said it quite several times, my reason to vote for you is easy. I didn't buy the village idiot for some time now.
                                When I voted for you yesterday, there weren't really any alternatives that trumped this suspicion on you

Comment

Working...
                                X