Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    When Prodigy unlynched Kaiser and Voted CJay, it started the bum rush vote up, and ended with MD4L finishing it off. Kaiser and PSU in between in quick succession. Could be coincidence, could not be. I actually don't think all 4 are aligned, but if Kaiser is scum(Troll) as some have suggested, it would make sense for him to jump on it. I'm not sure about how PSU fits in here, but he could possibly be in a wrong place/wrong time scenario. I'm now under the impression that guru was actually Forum and just did a really dumb thing that gave the scum a great opportunity.

    I'm ok with either Kaiser or Prodigy, but I think the Cherepinskys are a larger faction and should be culled down first as I do think they are the biggest threat to implement an endgame.

    Lynch Prodigy
    err what? what did guru do here? do you mean tango?

    Comment


    • what to think of all this?

      - Prodigy's action propably is just another one in a long line of unlucky town gameplay this game, I doubt that he is scum, though.

      - Tango and Swag are the only 2, that I completely trust to be town, unless that there is a faction with a convert ability.

      - Kaiser is still suspicious to me, for the same reasons I named before.

      - Joe just shot further up on my radar with his aggressive play on swag, and as said many times before being revived

      Comment


      • Combo Breaker
        sigpic

        Comment


        • I'm kind of here.

          Not really 100%, but I am here... I curse my sleeping pattern for eternity...
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            urgh, joe, you were on a joe special here. I really didnt get a word you were saying
            Sorry let me reprase. Everytime someone mentions swag he says " Here we go with the swag is to good to be alive this long arguement"
            Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            what to think of all this?

            - Prodigy's action propably is just another one in a long line of unlucky town gameplay this game, I doubt that he is scum, though.

            - Tango and Swag are the only 2, that I completely trust to be town, unless that there is a faction with a convert ability.

            - Kaiser is still suspicious to me, for the same reasons I named before.

            - Joe just shot further up on my radar with his aggressive play on swag, and as said many times before being revived
            I did not think I was that aggressive at all. I mentioned him a a suspect he name called called defensive and I replied to his comments.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Sorry let me reprase. Everytime someone mentions swag he says " Here we go with the swag is to good to be alive this long arguement"


              I did not think I was that aggressive at all. I mentioned him a a suspect he name called called defensive and I replied to his comments.
              Well, I guess the moral of the story is: make an argument better than "how are you still alive?"

              I wasn't defensive, I would call it more frustrated that you actually managed to find an argument worse than "how are you still alive?"
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • I actually have no problem Unlynching Swag and going with someone else if the Evidence looks good. Prodigy looks like a good suspect. Just Swag's agressive actions as soon as I mentioned him in my suspect list is looking really scummy.
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Well, I guess the moral of the story is: make an argument better than "how are you still alive?"
                  I wasn't defensive, I would call it more frustrated that you actually managed to find an argument worse than "how are you still alive?"
                  Um I never used that as a reason. I said thats your line everytime someone brings your name up and I thought it was a funny way to deflect attention. I also said I thought it was funny how hard you defended Vitor. Those are the 2 things I said. I never said Swag is a suspect cuz he is still alive.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    Um I never used that as a reason. I said thats your line everytime someone brings your name up and I thought it was a funny way to deflect attention. I also said I thought it was funny how hard you defended Vitor. Those are the 2 things I said. I never said Swag is a suspect cuz he is still alive.
                    Nor did I say you did.

                    I'm saying your argument was worse than that.

                    I didn't defend Vitor, I only wanted to not have the day phase last 2 hours and not just do a quick-lynch because we just had some days with the thread locked at night, so basically we were trying to handicap ourselves by not having time to talk about anything.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Nor did I say you did.

                      I'm saying your argument was worse than that.

                      I didn't defend Vitor, I only wanted to not have the day phase last 2 hours and not just do a quick-lynch because we just had some days with the thread locked at night, so basically we were trying to handicap ourselves by not having time to talk about anything.
                      I understand that. My point is that is the only time you have done that and it was a Walter aligned player. Also you wanted to wait for an investigator to give his results even though he was wrong everytime. That does not make sense.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                      Comment


                      • Then when I mention you as a suspect you go the **** off. Any other time a player does that you call it Attacking the arguer and not the argument and then you Lynch them.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                        Comment


                        • Swag whats your feeling on Tango. i'm looking back and not only did he Veto he was also in the 3rd rush Lynch of MD4L and the Hyper Lynch.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            I understand that. My point is that is the only time you have done that and it was a Walter aligned player. Also you wanted to wait for an investigator to give his results even though he was wrong everytime. That does not make sense.
                            I didn't want to lynch him because we just had 24 hours of silence, that is time where we cannot talk about anything and we were just coming off of Hyper getting lynched - in a lynch that would have taken 10 minutes if I didn't scream at people for hours and call them stupid for lynching him.



                            Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Then when I mention you as a suspect you go the **** off. Any other time a player does that you call it Attacking the arguer and not the argument and then you Lynch them.
                            "Hey guys remember when Swag wrote in big bold letters to wait on the vote to lynch Vitor? Has he done that for anyone else?"

                            "Your argument is that I didn't want to speed lynch. You're retarded."

                            ^ When people do stupid things, I am mean - I yelled at pheltz after the 3rd lynch on MD4L; make a bad choice with flawed or no reason, yes I will be a dick because I need the masses to collectively think. Scum all think one way, Town go in a million different directions...which is why the Town always loses.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Swag whats your feeling on Tango. i'm looking back and not only did he Veto he was also in the 3rd rush Lynch of MD4L and the Hyper Lynch.
                              Minus a conversion ability, I am thinking Tango is Forum since he is wraith and wraith doesn't really fit the category of either a Troll or Cherepinsky... I guess you'd see him as a Troll because he hates the Dolphins but is a fan :-P
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I didn't want to lynch him because we just had 24 hours of silence, that is time where we cannot talk about anything and we were just coming off of Hyper getting lynched - in a lynch that would have taken 10 minutes if I didn't scream at people for hours and call them stupid for lynching him.





                                "Hey guys remember when Swag wrote in big bold letters to wait on the vote to lynch Vitor? Has he done that for anyone else?"

                                "Your argument is that I didn't want to speed lynch. You're retarded."

                                ^ When people do stupid things, I am mean - I yelled at pheltz after the 3rd lynch on MD4L; make a bad choice with flawed or no reason, yes I will be a dick because I need the masses to collectively think. Scum all think one way, Town go in a million different directions...which is why the Town always loses.
                                Ok so next time you suspect someone and they go off on you it will be ok cuz he is a town player and thinks your retarded for Lynching him. My arguement is thats the only time you have done that and I had good evidence to Lynch him. Also I don't really recall in being a speed Lynch. It took awhile.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X