This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Minus a conversion ability, I am thinking Tango is Forum since he is wraith and wraith doesn't really fit the category of either a Troll or Cherepinsky... I guess you'd see him as a Troll because he hates the Dolphins but is a fan :-P
    No I see him as a troll cuz he is a Dolphins/Redskins fan.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Ok so next time you suspect someone and they go off on you it will be ok cuz he is a town player and thinks your retarded for Lynching him. My arguement is thats the only time you have done that and I had good evidence to Lynch him. Also I don't really recall in being a speed Lynch. It took awhile.
      If I present an argument as pitiful as the one lain before me and they didn't tell me I was reaching and thus suspected me for making such a bad argument, I would just consider them stupid.

It did not take a while, he had like 10 votes in an hour of his lynch starting.

I have defended people when they need to be defended, if you guys had your way we would just lynch instead of gathering all the possible information.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

No I see him as a troll cuz he is a Dolphins/Redskins fan.
        Lolwat?
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

If I present an argument as pitiful as the one lain before me and they didn't tell me I was reaching and thus suspected me for making such a bad argument, I would just consider them stupid.

It did not take a while, he had like 10 votes in an hour of his lynch starting.

I have defended people when they need to be defended, if you guys had your way we would just lynch instead of gathering all the possible information.
          I'm gonna have to go back and look at that day. I don't think my reason is dumb. The fact you wanted to wait on an investigator thats results are always false was dumb.
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Lolwat?
          I know right. I question him on it all the time but he ignores me. Its in the favorite team thread.

Comment

I'm gonna have to go back and look at that day. I don't think my reason is dumb. The fact you wanted to wait on an investigator thats results are always false was dumb.
            You seem kind of hung up on that investigator, but his results were not always wrong.

He got Clovdyx correct...so what do you think the odds are of the 2nd time he investigated you he got it right? Hmmm?

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

You seem kind of hung up on that investigator, but his results were not always wrong.

He got Clovdyx correct...so what do you think the odds are of the 2nd time he investigated you he got it right? Hmmm?
              He got Clo right with an Email. Not the same as the rest. I'm Forum I don't know what else to tell ya. I have been Pro Forum all game. I Lynched NLights and Vitor.

Comment

He got Clo right with an Email. Not the same as the rest. I'm Forum I don't know what else to tell ya. I have been Pro Forum all game. I Lynched NLights and Vitor.
                He got Cicero via the e-mail.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

He got Cicero via the e-mail.
                  Did he?? Its been so long I got them mixed up.

Comment

• I cant find that stupid CJ list anywhere. you know what page its on.

Comment

• Ok I have to close up. I'm very tired so I doubt I will be back on until I wake up.

UnLynch Swag

Just in case he is forum I don't want a scum bandwagon while I'm sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        I'm leaning towards VFans assessment, but I'd like to add this from my previous theory that hasn't held up so great, but it fits in. This is from my original theory:

When Prodigy unlynched Kaiser and Voted CJay, it started the bum rush vote up, and ended with MD4L finishing it off. Kaiser and PSU in between in quick succession. Could be coincidence, could not be. I actually don't think all 4 are aligned, but if Kaiser is scum(Troll) as some have suggested, it would make sense for him to jump on it. I'm not sure about how PSU fits in here, but he could possibly be in a wrong place/wrong time scenario. I'm now under the impression that guru was actually Forum and just did a really dumb thing that gave the scum a great opportunity.

I'm ok with either Kaiser or Prodigy, but I think the Cherepinskys are a larger faction and should be culled down first as I do think they are the biggest threat to implement an endgame.

Lynch Prodigy
                        I like your theorie b/c I got the feeling that the people finishing off the vote really came in at the same time, as if they talked it through before.
                        But we really need to hit scumw itht this lynch or you are in trouble pheltz b/c your theorie included CJay and Guru ( both town).

Comment

• oh and for now:

UNLYNCH Broncofan

Comment

• All caught up now. A couple things:

I don't think Prodigy is scum. If he is that was a terrible play. But if his intentions weren't true, he couldn't just ended the phase without saying a word and then just watched what happened. I think he got tired of waiting to use his ability and tried to take a shot in the dark (no pun intended) at actually solidifying who the killer is.

Not sure how we keep getting away from Kaiser. Everything that others and I have brought up already still holds true, and yet he keeps slipping out of suspicion.

I don't think Swag is scum. He looks like the guy the investigators were funneling info to, and he kept turning it over to us which was really helpful in some lynches.

Comment

• Vote Count

The Kaiser - 1 - miamidolphin4life
                              The Prodigy - 2 - vikingfan173, pheltzbahr
                              JoeLegend - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• What was brought up about kaiser jlash

Comment

Working...
                                X