X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    What was brought up about kaiser jlash
    All the incidents with the forums being shut down. You don't remember early in the game where he made a post like this:

"The forums will be down" in bolded letters. Next thing you know the forums are down and we have to vote in darkness. Then when he was pressed on it a couple days later, he tried saying how dark voting was a positive. He then posts "Looks like Little Jimmy turned the lights back on" hours before the end of the night phase, and when the day phase came around the forums were back up and running again. He attributes all this to coincidence though.

Comment

• Fellas, I can understand why some of you may think that I am scum. This ability certainly doesnt do anything that is directly going to help us. But, like someone already said, I didnt want to use it early in the game when multiple killers were alive, and I thought that we would be able to lynch MD4L or narrow down the list of killers. I guess I was wrong. So it was not the brightest play in the world, and im disappointed that it didnt help us at all and in my decision to be selfish and use the ability.

However, I am not a goddamn moron, which is what all of you guys are pretty much saying I am if I am scum. Not directly calling me that obviously, but this would be the worst scum play in the history of mafia for me to use this ability publicly if I was scum. Especially after I had no heat on me whatsoever and was even cleared of being the ban hammer.

Here is my suspect list if anyone cares:
      1. Sitisfit
      2. PSUShenanigans
      3. Kaiser
      4. Joe Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        All the incidents with the forums being shut down. You don't remember early in the game where he made a post like this:

"The forums will be down" in bolded letters. Next thing you know the forums are down and we have to vote in darkness. Then when he was pressed on it a couple days later, he tried saying how dark voting was a positive. He then posts "Looks like Little Jimmy turned the lights back on" hours before the end of the night phase, and when the day phase came around the forums were back up and running again. He attributes all this to coincidence though.
        I remember that
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          I remember that
          Ok....what are you thoughts on it?

Comment

• ok, seems like all the action last night, today didnt change a lot (yet).
            after some thinking, I still think that Kaiser is our best suspect.

Lynch Kaiser

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
              ok, seems like after all the action last night, today didnt change a lot (yet).
              after some thinking, I still think that Kaiser is our best suspect.

Lynch Kaiser
              fixed

Comment

• Hey guize. I lol'd at Swags and Joe's back and forth but during it Swag brought up a really good point in post #7400. "No reason to not step forward as the reviver at this stage in the game since you're just a vanilla townie - unless, they aren't just a vanilla townie."

I suggested right when Joe was revived to not just assume he is town. His gameplay has changed a bit but that alone wouldn't be enough to convince me he's scum. But with all the other stuff, I do think he is scum.

Now clearly he isn't the ban hammer so is it worth taking him out?
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I feel like this could be one of those 3 day Day Phases. Prodigy and Kaiser still seem to be the best 2 options in my mind. I'm actually kind of encouraged that neither has been voted up quickly.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    I feel like this could be one of those 3 day Day Phases. Prodigy and Kaiser still seem to be the best 2 options in my mind. I'm actually kind of encouraged that neither has been voted up quickly.
                    Are you saying that you're encourage because no one is really voting for them, so you think they are in a faction? Or just proud no scum rush? I think our best two options are Joe or Kaiser.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      Are you saying that you're encourage because no one is really voting for them, so you think they are in a faction? Or just proud no scum rush?
                      I think both mean the same thing.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        I think both mean the same thing.
                        Well I've stated my case for Kaiser. I think the village idiot claim is just too convenient for the thing that he's been doing. So I'm going to vote.

Lynch Kaiser

Comment

• Vote Count

The Kaiser - 3 - Rednose, JLash, miamidolphin4life
                          The Prodigy - 2 - vikingfan173, pheltzbahr
                          JoeLegend - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• LMFAO still trying to go after me despite evidence being produced for nearly 3-4 other people. You guys really don't learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              LMFAO still trying to go after me despite evidence being produced for nearly 3-4 other people. You guys really don't learn.
                              Who are the 3-4 other people? I know you mentioned BF, but go ahead with the others.

Comment

• Lynch Kaiser

Comment

Working...
                                X