This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Who are the 3-4 other people? I know you mentioned BF, but go ahead with the others.
    BF, Prodigy, Joe and Tango (if you believe what has been said).

You guys should really be focused on getting rid of those factions (especially the Walter one) and I'm obviously not a part of either one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      BF, Prodigy, Joe and Tango (if you believe what has been said).

You guys should really be focused on getting rid of those factions (especially the Walter one) and I'm obviously not a part of either one of those.
      BF has nothing concrete, just things that don't seem to add up. Prodigy's move is almost too dumb to be scum, certainly doesn't seem like a group decision to shut down the day abilities and put all the blame on a member of their own. Joe I'm worried about, but all we have is that he was revived and we don't know the reviver. And Tango, well I don't know what to think of Tango, but didn't Eli clear him?

Comment

Prodigy's move is almost too dumb to be scum, certainly doesn't seem like a group decision to shut down the day abilities and put all the blame on a member of their own.
        No it's not, I'm pretty sure scum were banking on me being speed lynched.

Comment

BF has nothing concrete, just things that don't seem to add up. Prodigy's move is almost too dumb to be scum, certainly doesn't seem like a group decision to shut down the day abilities and put all the blame on a member of their own. Joe I'm worried about, but all we have is that he was revived and we don't know the reviver. And Tango, well I don't know what to think of Tango, but didn't Eli clear him?
          He did. But according to Pheltz I got converted and was in a faction with CJay ( revealed Town) and possible Guru ( revealed town) .

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            No it's not, I'm pretty sure scum were banking on me being speed lynched.
            Possibly. But pretty much everyone realized right off the bat this was a mistake for the forum, and the blame is placed squarely on Prodigy. Just really risky to put one of their own out there.

Comment

• What disturbs me most about Kaiser is that through-out the game he has been accused and never really defended himself. He has not given a full explanation of his role or given any other arguments of why he should not be lynch. He rather just sheds attention to someone else. If he would be town, I m sure scum would have jumped on a speed lynch of him by now.

I now feel even stronger about lynching Kaiser

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                What disturbs me most about Kaiser is that through-out the game he has been accused and never really defended himself. He has not given a full explanation of his role or given any other arguments of why he should not be lynch. He rather just sheds attention to someone else. If he would be town, I m sure scum would have jumped on a speed lynch of him by now.

I was thinking the same thing. It's always, we have other candidates. And now with more heat, he isn't the village idiot anymore. I'd put Joe's scum probability at 80% and Kaisers at 70% but Joe clearly isn't the banhammer.
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Did swag ever say what his ability would have done?

Also, I think that PSUS and Sit are still suspicious since neither of them have had any information revealed about them

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Did swag ever say what his ability would have done?

Also, I think that PSUS and Sit are still suspicious since neither of them have had any information revealed about them
                    No he didn't.

And that's true but there's a list of people we know nothing about. VF, rednose, Pheltz, joe are guys who we know nothing of.

Comment

• Before someone is lynched, I have a fun multiquote.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        What disturbs me most about Kaiser is that through-out the game he has been accused and never really defended himself. He has not given a full explanation of his role or given any other arguments of why he should not be lynch. He rather just sheds attention to someone else. If he would be town, I m sure scum would have jumped on a speed lynch of him by now.

They would do the opposite, just like with ChicagoJay. They keep me around because it takes the attention off them. They know that their members won't have to defend themselves because everybody always tries to get a bandwagon to lynch me going. If anything, this puts me as town rather than scum. I'm pretty sure that I'm the last non scum member that the banhammer faction would want to kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          Lynch swag he is acting pretty defensive and for someone that has to go seems to be to nervous to leave
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          LMAO I have not changed.

I'm buddy buddy with everyone.

I missed speed Lynchs that happen while I was sleeping and another when I got my Gums lanced and was not on much. I said that somewhere in the thread.

I lynched you how is that not going against the grain and sticking to my guns.

How is it opposite Really. You are reaching and I can see the desperation buddy.
                          I actually have no problem Unlynching Swag and going with someone else if the Evidence looks good. Prodigy looks like a good suspect. Just Swag's agressive actions as soon as I mentioned him in my suspect list is looking really scummy.
                          Um I never used that as a reason. I said thats your line everytime someone brings your name up and I thought it was a funny way to deflect attention. I also said I thought it was funny how hard you defended Vitor. Those are the 2 things I said. I never said Swag is a suspect cuz he is still alive.
                          Ok I have to close up. I'm very tired so I doubt I will be back on until I wake up.

UnLynch Swag

Just in case he is forum I don't want a scum bandwagon while I'm sleeping.
                          Seems like a pretty epic back-track and not very sticking to his guns.
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Yet again, another guy with more evidence of breaking word than me. At least one of the other guys that I mentioned is scum (I'm guessing here but I think it's fact) but you guys would rather lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I said before, I'd put Joe's scum probably at 80% and Kaiser's at 70%. But Joe isn't the hammer and Kaiser could be. So which way would you lean?
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                I said before, I'd put Joe's scum probably at 80% and Kaiser's at 70%. But Joe isn't the hammer and Kaiser could be. So which way would you lean?
                                I'd lean Kaiser.

I'm looking back to see who all has been role-blocked by the butt-hurt thing too to see if I can narrow down the Trolls.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X