Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Hey SwAg, Im willing to offer an olive branch, but you are going to help me with roasting these guys.
    sigpic

    Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

    Stop being retarded.

    Comment


    • #47
      You guys wanna lynch Kaiser?

      Comment


      • #48
        I say we no lynch I don't want us killing someone important to the town. Now if someone slips up and is really scummy then of course bring out the rope.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Ckane does not appreciate you ninja-ing him.
          Using up all your tricks at once
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            hes not playing
            I know. It was a mock of my first post last game, the one that consequently got me investigated and lynched.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

            Comment


            • #51
              **** quality posts. +1 just to troll anyone who comes in late and is going to be reading a couple hundred posts of nonsense.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Hey SwAg, Im willing to offer an olive branch, but you are going to help me with roasting these guys.
                But of course, you are worth more to me than most
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • #53
                  And while we've had terrible luck lynching people on the first day (So many doctors...), it's worth nothing that the town has also lost both games where we no lynched the first turn.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    **** quality posts. +1 just to troll anyone who comes in late and is going to be reading a couple hundred posts of nonsense.
                    I see you received the role of Swag.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      already on page 2?


                      how did we decide on who to lynch day 1 last game?
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        I know. It was a mock of my first post last game, the one that consequently got me investigated and lynched.
                        So. You're. Still you?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          I see you received the role of Swag.
                          Or Nas
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            already on page 2?


                            how did we decide on who to lynch day 1 last game?
                            Scum voted for Vitor and people piled on.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              already on page 2?


                              how did we decide on who to lynch day 1 last game?
                              Someone threw his name, and then it snowballed.

                              Not a good way.
                              sigpic

                              Originally posted by blue5213
                              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                              Stop being retarded.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                As an addition to a post about your accusation of me.......
                                Slippery slope of slippage.

                                I am willing to lynch today, but I will not be leading the charge. Probably going to have to go No Lynch, even though I like the idea of taking a random shot, which has admittedly not really produced the desired results - so I understand the apprehension... We just have horrible luck with it I s'pose.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X