This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    No. You can talk, but not about the game - I had an argument on Day 1 with Chg over it.
    Oh if I can talk then I'm going to raise my post count in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      If that's the rules then I'll finish my talking now. I have respect for both WDYW and Chg, for how they run the game and everything they do.

One last thing:

Scum, I know who you are, I'm rooting for you.
      Kaiser knows, he always knows.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        so if kaiser is correct and can kill someone with him, we lose two non scum plus another guy that md4l kills? ****, why the **** pordigy
        Yup, cause I was supposed to know Kaiser could do that. He is probably lying anyway.

Also, my ability sucked. I thought it would do something good, but apparently not. Not sure why such a "powerful" role would get an ability that does nothing but hurt the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          Oh if I can talk then I'm going to raise my post count in here.
          Go for it, but can't be about the game.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Kaiser knows, he always knows.
            Dude, because he knows who is scum, he revealed them to us haha. He is the biggest ****tard in any mafia game.

Comment

Go for it, but can't be about the game.
              Oh I was going to post cat pics for my village idiot thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Yup, cause I was supposed to know Kaiser could do that. He is probably lying anyway.

Also, my ability sucked. I thought it would do something good, but apparently not. Not sure why such a "powerful" role would get an ability that does nothing but hurt the town.
                wow, seems like I have great timing to check back.
                you should have used that ability earlier, when we still had more investigators

Comment

• http://acidcow.com/pics/20101209/invisible_15.jpg.

Comment

because you are not, this only helps scum
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      Dude, because he knows who is scum, he revealed them to us haha. He is the biggest ****tard in any mafia game.
                      Yeah, if that isn't getting information out, I don't know what is... False or true, he gave a suspect list and said he knew who was scum.

Breaking the rules pretty heavily here, I hope they are enforced and not arbitrarily imposed.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        I am not what?

Comment

• LMFAO I failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            wow, seems like I have great timing to check back.
                            you should have used that ability earlier, when we still had more investigators
                            Yeah but then more killers would have been alive as well.

Comment

Yeah, if that isn't getting information out, I don't know what is... False or true, he gave a suspect list and said he knew who was scum.

Breaking the rules pretty heavily here, I hope they are enforced and not arbitrarily imposed.
                              lol you guys need help anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                Well, theoretically, if we had known what it did and then talked about a plan of action beforehand, we could have blitzkrieg'd the lynch in like 2 minutes and then could have found the banhammer by process of elimination, but it last way too long.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X