This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    It's kind of funny, I am starting to think Kaiser is actually "SwAg Dynasty" and that Nasmatic is what he would appear as to investigations because it would be a shot at me.

Can't wait for the write-up.
    At this rate we may not get one for a while. Chg was online when Kaiser had enough votes, but nothing happened.

Comment

• Some of these tags are funny. Some are meh.

Comment

• Yeah **** it, no Mods online.

Given Kaiser's care for the rules thus far, anyone think he actually knows who the scum are...by checking Who's Online?!

Hah, I made a funny. I haven't laughed so hard since I watched the Teenage Mutant Muslim Turtles.
        ^ They live in the sewer, they eat pizza, and they kill Jews.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Yeah **** it, no Mods online.

Given Kaiser's care for the rules thus far, anyone think he actually knows who the scum are...by checking Who's Online?!
          There is a way to get around the current rules right now that involves checking people. I never did it because well I don't need to but you can go offline and check people's profiles. The people who viewed the profile are right there for everybody to see. They need to make it so that guests can't click profiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            There is a way to get around the current rules right now that involves checking people. I never did it because well I don't need to but you can go offline and check people's profiles. The people who viewed the profile are right there for everybody to see. They need to make it so that guests can't click profiles.
            So you like try to find ways to cheat?
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

So you like try to find ways to cheat?
              I already said that I never did it. I don't need to do it, I know what to look for in the thread with behavior. I'm a ****ing psychology major, if anybody can read behavior it's me (lol Rio Sheety was pretty bad though). I push the rules all the time though, I actually found it by checking my own profile. I just wanted to see my posts per day and had already signed out and found that neat little trick.

If I was really a cheater, I wouldn't have told anybody and kept doing it. I try to make the games better (see: Chg and me doing Mafia 2).

Comment

• Who thought it was cool to vote this thread's star rating down?

WF, Mafia 2, and Poena were all very well run games. Madness was good besides the vampires being invulnerable and Mafia 1 just wasn't big enough IMO.

Comment

• Kaiser, shut the **** up.

Comment

• Vote Count

The Kaiser - 7 - Rednose, JLash, Tango, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, miamidolphin4life
                    The Prodigy - 2 - vikingfan173, pheltzbahr
                    JoeLegend - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

DAS KAISER HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP IS INCOMING.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      Kaiser, shut the **** up.
                      Give'em your Sig! Give'em your Sig!

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I already said that I never did it. I don't need to do it, I know what to look for in the thread with behavior. I'm a ****ing psychology major, if anybody can read behavior it's me (lol Rio Sheety was pretty bad though). I push the rules all the time though, I actually found it by checking my own profile. I just wanted to see my posts per day and had already signed out and found that neat little trick.

If I was really a cheater, I wouldn't have told anybody and kept doing it. I try to make the games better (see: Chg and me doing Mafia 2).
                        Lol. You can not read behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          Vote Count

The Kaiser - 7 - Rednose, JLash, Tango, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, miamidolphin4life
                          JoeLegend - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

DAS KAISER HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP IS INCOMING.
                          wtf bro? Mine was funnier.

And correct.

FU.

Vote Count

The Kaiser - 7 - Rednose, JLash, miamidolphin4life, Tango, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty

THE KAISER HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITE-UP IS IN COMING, WATCH YOUR EYES.

Comment

• I passed JLash in post count!!

Can we delay the lynch so I can pass Swag?

Comment

I passed JLash in post count!!

Can we delay the lynch so I can pass Swag?
                              teeheehee

Comment

• Aww Chg, why? >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X