X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    BF, Prodigy, Joe and Tango
    Kaiser said he knew who was scum, and this was his list from earlier:
    See for confirmation of my previous post.

That was only the list of players he was sucpicious of tho. If he turns out scum does that clear all of the player of the list ? I mean who knows how many factions are left ?

Comment

• Okay, this day was ****ing awesome. All hail Prodigy, the ****ing MVP of this game.

I tip my hat to Prodigy, ****ing Jesus.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Holy ****!
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Hahaha, I knew about PSU because he was pushing too much.

Pheltz was bonding with PSU and Vikingsfan tho.

So Pheltz explain yourself.

AWESOME !!!! BTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173
            he dead
            /kendrick
            haha you dead scum

Comment

• Alright, I'll give VF and PSU some credit - I didn't expect them at all this game. I'll give JLash some credit too, I didn't suspect him post-role-claim... He gave up one of his own though? Wtf?

Anyway, I feel like Kaiser was right... I survived because I was accusing the wrong people...and it probably would have been hilarious for them to hold it over my head 'we kept the great SwAg alive and you didnt catch us!'
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• This is what is left.

2. Broncofan7
                5. Tango
                6. Rednose
                11. The Prodigy
                18. Pheltzbahr
                21. Sitisfit
                22. SwAg Dynasty
                27. Miamidolphin4life
                31. JoeLegend- pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Alright, I'll give VF and PSU some credit - I didn't expect them at all this game. I'll give JLash some credit too, I didn't suspect him post-role-claim... He gave up one of his own though? Wtf?

Anyway, I feel like Kaiser was right... I survived because I was accusing the wrong people...and it probably would have been hilarious for them to hold it over my head 'we kept the great SwAg alive and you didnt catch us!'
                  I was surprised at VF but not shocked to be honest. Same for PSU.

But for me it all starts with Pheltz theorie.
                  I mean I know for sure I am town, so I was getting suspicious when PSU and a bit VF picked it up. And PSU really took it too far. That with just not reacting to people being suspicious to him was a typical scum play. And Vikingfan just striked me as scum as he wasnt pushing hard but always bringing it up.

But on to Pheltz. After h e failed with his first theorie he provided a further one:

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  I'm leaning towards VFans assessment, but I'd like to add this from my previous theory that hasn't held up so great, but it fits in. This is from my original theory:

When Prodigy unlynched Kaiser and Voted CJay, it started the bum rush vote up, and ended with MD4L finishing it off. Kaiser and PSU in between in quick succession. Could be coincidence, could not be. I actually don't think all 4 are aligned, but if Kaiser is scum(Troll) as some have suggested, it would make sense for him to jump on it. I'm not sure about how PSU fits in here, but he could possibly be in a wrong place/wrong time scenario. I'm now under the impression that guru was actually Forum and just did a really dumb thing that gave the scum a great opportunity.

I'm ok with either Kaiser or Prodigy, but I think the Cherepinskys are a larger faction and should be culled down first as I do think they are the biggest threat to implement an endgame.

Lynch Prodigy

The interesting thing is, that in the post he brings up 2 possible scum players ( no confirmed as cherepensky and indy) but no troll player.
                  He then again pushed to lynch Prodigy a after today I guess confirmed townie.

The first 2 people of his first theory have been confirmed town with guru and cjay. Vikingfan jumped on that theory too.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  all true, but what happens if he is still forum will you lynch yourself? I personally feel that prodigy is walter for sure, but im willing to go with you it makes sense...but im not going to forget about prodigy
                  Jumps on that theory too as you can find out if you read up on his discussion with swag on page 148.

For me it is no coincidence that Vikingfan jumped on the theories. He together with Pheltz is Troll Aligned. That is the reason why Pheltz was willing to lynch Prodigy ( supported by VF) and also brought up Kaiser and PSU.

Next day phase we just have to lynch Pheltz guys.

Comment

• ****ing awesome results, sorry I wasn't on earlier today, feel like I let you guys down with guru.
                    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      Hahaha, I knew about PSU because he was pushing too much.

Pheltz was bonding with PSU and Vikingsfan tho.

So Pheltz explain yourself.

AWESOME !!!! BTW!
                      I would say they were riding my coattails more than anything. Odd that they weren't aligned with each other and both wanted to bond with me. I know my theory implicated you, but it made sense to me at the time. Now, not so much. Sorry.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• holy sh...
                        what just happened?
                        this is awesome!

so, psu was the killer and got himself killed trying to get vf, right? the epicness is unbelievable

letme update my excelsheet

Comment

• 2. Broncofan7 -- Hunter
                          5. Tango -- wraith
                          6. Rednose
                          11. The Prodigy -- Guapo
                          18. Pheltzbahr
                          21. Sitisfit
                          22. SwAg Dynasty
                          27. Miamidolphin4life -- Leelee(?)
                          31. JoeLegend- pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            For me it is no coincidence that Vikingfan jumped on the theories. He together with Pheltz is Troll Aligned. That is the reason why Pheltz was willing to lynch Prodigy ( supported by VF) and also brought up Kaiser and PSU.

Next day phase we just have to lynch Pheltz guys.
                            I agree with this

Comment

• do you guys think we got all killers now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                                do you guys think we got all killers now?
                                I think there is 1 Troll or 1 Cherepinsky out.

I still think Joe is a suspect.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X