This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I think there is 1 Troll or 1 Cherepinsky out.

I still think Joe is a suspect.
    I didn't even answer your question, I would guess the killers are gone now? How many killers could there be? If anything, we have some breathing room now - we were much closer to LyLo than I thought and TYG for Prodigy. Now we can afford to have a mess-up, but obviously we do not want one.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• oh and I just want to add, awesome writeup, now I get why it took so long

Comment

I think there is 1 Troll or 1 Cherepinsky out.

I still think Joe is a suspect.
        True. I m still not sure about KFC either.

But actually you know what I m most suspicious of ?

BF claimed protector and failed when we needed him most. And the Bannhammer did not target him. I mean why would you leave the protector alive ? Something doesnt add up. And that Kaiser suspected him does NOT mean the he is cleared b/c Kaiser was Indy.

Also he is just popping in randomly and never explains anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          True. I m still not sure about KFC either.

But actually you know what I m most suspicious of ?

BF claimed protector and failed when we needed him most. And the Bannhammer did not target him. I mean why would you leave the protector alive ? Something doesnt add up. And that Kaiser suspected him does NOT mean the he is cleared b/c Kaiser was Indy.

Also he is just popping in randomly and never explains anything.
          I had that feeling on BF as well, but he claimed Hunter... Would Hunter be Cherepinsky-Aligned? Because I really doubt Hunter would be Troll... I've only ever seen him Troll a few times.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• And pheltzbahr is in a ****ty place right now lol, like all the scum was agreeing with him lol

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

I had that feeling on BF as well, but he claimed Hunter... Would Hunter be Cherepinsky-Aligned? Because I really doubt Hunter would be Troll... I've only ever seen him Troll a few times.
              Maybe he just claimed Hunter ? Risky but why not. Who knows. Otherwise he is a waste as a protector. And that whole being left alive thing bothers me alot.

Comment

• Holy mother of god

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Maybe he just claimed Hunter ? Risky but why not. Who knows. Otherwise he is a waste as a protector. And that whole being left alive thing bothers me alot.
                  Yeah, he was only role-blocked once I believe... That is sort of suspect.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Holy mother of god
                    There is the Conquering Champion!

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• ok, I guess I can roleclaim now, otherwise it will be too late anyways.
                      I'm Paddy Patriot, the forensic investigator.
                      basically I'm the killer hunter.
                      each night, I could get the IP of either a player or a crime scene and then store it for 5 days. If I should ever get a match, I would be noticed.
                      Up to now, I didn't hit anything, sadly, although, I investigated 1 or 2 of the (supposed)killers
                      My targets were:
                      N1: prodigy
                      N2: ckane's deathscene
                      N3: mdb, redirected to guru (I guess mdb was the SK)
                      N4: Nas' deathscene
                      N5: sir a
                      N6: tango
                      N7: swag
                      N8: elli's deathscene
                      N9: VF
                      N10: PSU, but roleblocked
                      N11: sit
                      D12: joe(but I didn't get a PM with the result)

Comment

• it only works, with kills, though, not with other abilities

Comment

Yeah, he was only role-blocked once I believe... That is sort of suspect.
                          It really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            it only works, with kills, though, not with other abilities
                            so you can visit a death place from the past day ?

Comment

• 2. Broncofan7 -- Hunter (?)
                              5. Tango -- wraith
                              6. Rednose -- Paddy
                              11. The Prodigy -- Guapo
                              18. Pheltzbahr
                              21. Sitisfit
                              22. SwAg Dynasty
                              27. Miamidolphin4life -- Leelee (?)
                              31. JoeLegend- pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned
                              Alright.

Joe
                              BF
                              Sit
                              Pheltz

I know I haven't role-claimed, yet.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Alright.

Joe
                                BF
                                Sit
                                Pheltz

I know I haven't role-claimed, yet.
                                MD4L is also kind of in the mix, really we could lynch him again and since there are no more kills (hopefully...) it won't make a difference because it is no longer wasting a lynch and dwindling our numbers.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X