Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we are all waiting for someone to throw out a vote. I saw alot of people said Pheltz would be the Lynch do to the butt raping JLash took. Pheltz came out and told everyone who he was after that and his alignment. Would Pheltz do that if he was guilty??? BF7 Claims protector but is still alive somehow. He says he protected Prodigy even though he used his one abilty and is now Vanilla. Rednose from what I understand is also an investigator if I'm right. If that is true how is he still alive?? I have a hard time buying the whole pink text bit.

Anyone else got anything.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Looks like we are all waiting for someone to throw out a vote. I saw alot of people said Pheltz would be the Lynch do to the butt raping JLash took. Pheltz came out and told everyone who he was after that and his alignment. Would Pheltz do that if he was guilty??? BF7 Claims protector but is still alive somehow. He says he protected Prodigy even though he used his one abilty and is now Vanilla. Rednose from what I understand is also an investigator if I'm right. If that is true how is he still alive?? I have a hard time buying the whole pink text bit.

Anyone else got anything.
      Unless BF turns out to be scum, I am likely going to vote for Pheltz. I just dont want to do it yet so Swag can use his ability first.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Unless BF turns out to be scum, I am likely going to vote for Pheltz. I just dont want to do it yet so Swag can use his ability first.
        I'm leaning toward Rednose. BF7 Says he is the protector. Rednose claims Killer investigator. BF protects you and says it was successful. Why would the Killer go after you and not the Killer investigator. Something is not right. I think we have another faction guys. BF7 Rednose and Tango. Do you guys see Wraith, Paddy, and Hunter being in a faction?

Comment

I'm leaning toward Rednose. BF7 Says he is the protector. Rednose claims Killer investigator. BF protects you and says it was successful. Why would the Killer go after you and not the Killer investigator. Something is not right. I think we have another faction guys. BF7 Rednose and Tango. Do you guys see Wraith, Paddy, and Hunter being in a faction?
          Im not really feelin' that theory.

I dont think there is actually a killer still out there. I think BF made it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Im not really feelin' that theory.

I dont think there is actually a killer still out there. I think BF made it up.
            Sounds like a reach but I'm brainstorming.

Comment

• Well I guess its time to **** or get off the pot. lets see what happens. Lynch Broncofan7

Comment

• Ok guys I have to get work. I'll be back in about an hour. I want to see some activity. I don't mean Lynch anyone but I wanna hear some ideas. I'm bored at work people.

Comment

• I'll vote for whoever I think the Forum is voting for, even if its me.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    I'll vote for whoever I think the Forum is voting for, even if its me.
                    I actually believe your role-claim and that it's only you because if you could convert, we would have lost because we would have been at like 5 Townies and 8 scum.

As to whether the game will end or not if you're alive, that is yet to be seen, but for the moment I believe you... You don't even have an active ability do you?

Like the butt-hurt thing was Kaiser and he was able to take someone with him in his lynch. And mdb raped IBMG.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I actually believe your role-claim and that it's only you because if you could convert, we would have lost because we would have been at like 5 Townies and 8 scum.

As to whether the game will end or not if you're alive, that is yet to be seen, but for the moment I believe you... You don't even have an active ability do you?

Like the butt-hurt thing was Kaiser and he was able to take someone with him in his lynch. And mdb raped IBMG.
                      My RC is 100%.

I'll be very surprised if there are more night kills. Maybe a banhammer inherited % kill from MD4L. I'm subconsciously rooting for him to win, haha. Still don't get how he's alive or killable. My guess is once the last Cherepinsky other than him goes down, he goes down too.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        My RC is 100%.

I'll be very surprised if there are more night kills. Maybe a banhammer inherited % kill from MD4L. I'm subconsciously rooting for him to win, haha. Still don't get how he's alive or killable. My guess is once the last Cherepinsky other than him goes down, he goes down too.
                        So we think there is 1 more??? What do you guys think on my opinion of Rednose and Broncofan7

Comment

• Sancho ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Sancho ^^^^^^^^
                            LMAO I meant Swag. Dam you guys with the same avatar.

Comment

• Vote Count

broncofan7 - 1 - JoeLegend

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Lynch Broncofan. Never believed that roleclaim.
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X