X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're playing the game of "everyone has role-claimed except me"
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      We're playing the game of "everyone has role-claimed except me"
      Why haven't you role-claimed, scum?
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        Why haven't you role-claimed, scum?
        Don't deflect.

I have claimed my ability and have contributed to finding scum at every turn - never once pushing a Townie lynch.

You on the other hand have done nothing and are feigning a power role when almost all of which are dead.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Don't deflect.

I have claimed my ability and have contributed to finding scum at every turn - never once pushing a Townie lynch.

You on the other hand have done nothing and are feigning a power role when almost all of which are dead.
          At least I haven't done anything bad since the Hyper lynch either.

Team CKane

Comment

At least I haven't done anything bad since the Hyper lynch either.
            I haven't done anything bad the entire game?

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

I haven't done anything bad the entire game?
              I wasn't implying that

Team CKane

Comment

• Swag, would you be cool with using your ability on Sit?

Comment

• What has everyone roleclaimed as?

Team CKane

Comment

What has everyone roleclaimed as?
                    Might be forgetting something:

2. Broncofan7 Hunter, Protector
                    5. Tango - Wraith, Can Veto
                    6. Rednose - Paddy Patriot, Forensic Investigator
                    11. The Prodigy - El Guapo - Declared State of Emergency
                    18. Pheltzbahr - Arcade, Rainbow aligned
                    21. Sitisfit
                    22. SwAg Dynasty - Can see the alignment of someone who voted for him, but permanently reduce votes needed to get lynched
                    27. Miamidolphin4life
                    31. JoeLegend- pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned

Comment

• Sit it does not looki good for you to hardly speak then come in and jump on my Lynch. very scummy looking. Rednose how are you so sure all the Killers are gone? How many invetigators did this game have?
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        Sit it does not looki good for you to hardly speak then come in and jump on my Lynch. very scummy looking. Rednose how are you so sure all the Killers are gone? How many invetigators did this game have?
                        investigators

Comment

• So no one cares about this anymore? Funny that no one's voting after SwAg's RC, I got nothing to hide.

Lynch pheltzbahr

I'll still vote eventually with who I think is Forum, but not enough people have voted to sway me yet.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            So no one cares about this anymore? Funny that no one's voting after SwAg's RC, I got nothing to hide.

Lynch pheltzbahr

I'll still vote eventually with who I think is Forum, but not enough people have voted to sway me yet.
                            Yeah, I kind of laughed about that.

Right now here is my list:

MD4L -- Could it be this obvious? He is obviously not Town, and most of the scum lies destroyed... Perhaps he will finally die? Nothing really to lose, IMO.

Broncofan7 -- The only person who blocked you was Kaiser (since mdb17 was the rapist who killed IBMG, and the butt-hurt role-block persisted following this it would make sense that Kaiser was the one doing that), who is Independent, right now I am leaning toward you lying because you kept giving people alibis who turned out to be scum.

*Kaiser was also likely responsible for the "immense physical and mental pain" that didn't allow people to post because that occurred after mdb's death...Unless you guys think that was a faction ability - it just made sense to me*

Sitisfit -- Alright, how can your role-claim hurt the Town? There is no one left who hasn't claimed an ability or role... Both investigators (Eli and SirA) are dead. Doctor has been dead forever, what exactly is this "powerful" role you cannot claim?

JoeLegend -- I'm still not convinced and he's using my least favorite argument "seems scummy" - admittedly, so far everyone that has used that has been Town... I just ****ing hate that argument.

pheltzbahr -- His role-claim makes sense... and it is essentially the role I had last game, which I was Indy and I was playing a Town game... Needless to say, I am listing him because he could be the last scum, but I would be more inclined to believe there is a Troll or Cherepinsky left.

Rednose -- Claims Paddy and is checking IPs (sounds Walter-ish, but I'm not falling victim to that logical fallacy, which is why he is this low) - then he targets pheltzbahr (post role-claim) and is posting pink, which is what the rest of the Cherepinsky crew was doing... Not enough to convince me to lynch him, but it didn't escape my gaze.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• ^^^ meant to underline the entire 2nd sentence in the post of pheltz that I quoted.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• What was Swags RC I guess I missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X