Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at Swags list he has said Sir A and Eli were both investigators and the you add CJ as well. Is it possible to have 4 in one game
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Sit it does not looki good for you to hardly speak then come in and jump on my Lynch. very scummy looking. Rednose how are you so sure all the Killers are gone? How many invetigators did this game have?
      Am I supposed to just not participate anymore? Go back and tell me another time I jumped on a lynch. Oh and yeah, the first thing I posted when I was back was how people felt about bf7.
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        Am I supposed to just not participate anymore? Go back and tell me another time I jumped on a lynch. Oh and yeah, the first thing I posted when I was back was how people felt about bf7.
        Just saying your not that active and you have been suspect

Comment

• 4/9 voted. what are you guys waiting for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            4/9 voted. what are you guys waiting for?
            Whats the rush

Comment

Whats the rush
              what's the holdup? how many more informations do you think one can get?

btw, what does the Unstoppable Force of Nature actually do?

Comment

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't tell you... And that you fly up his suspicions for asking.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

broncofan7 - 2 - JoeLegend, Sitisfit
                  Sitisfit - 1 - Rednose
                  pheltzbahr - 1 - pheltzbahr

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

4/9 voted. what are you guys waiting for?
                    I have said it multiple times, I want to give swag a chance to use his ability. Either BroncoFan or Sitisfit should vote for swag so we can see their alignment.

Comment

• I'm inclined to vote for BF7 just because he has been on at least once since we announced we want him to vote for me and he has purposefully avoided this thread.

He voted in my Poll about Nasmatic in the Poll Center and I put that up yesterday.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I'd be willing to bet he doesn't tell you... And that you fly up his suspicions for asking.
                        He is already #2 so he cant go much higher. What good is another Investigator that does not get results? I'm an Unstoppable force of nature on the Dance floor. Somebody call my momma somebody call my momma LOL. Ok Guys I tell ya just to stop from Lynching Forum.

I'm still some what new and I know I cant tell you word for word what my PM says so lets try it this way. Swag constantly asks me 1) Who would revive me over Hyper and 2) why has my game play changed. Pretty much my Write up says Panther fan is the greatset at everything but to dumb to apply his powers so when murdered you sit out one day and night phase and I am revived. Kaiser was lying nobody revived me it was my abilty and now I am a Vanilla forum member.

I'm sure that will explain everything.

Comment

He is already #2 so he cant go much higher. What good is another Investigator that does not get results? I'm an Unstoppable force of nature on the Dance floor. Somebody call my momma somebody call my momma LOL. Ok Guys I tell ya just to stop from Lynching Forum.

I'm still some what new and I know I cant tell you word for word what my PM says so lets try it this way. Swag constantly asks me 1) Who would revive me over Hyper and 2) why has my game play changed. Pretty much my Write up says Panther fan is the greatset at everything but to dumb to apply his powers so when murdered you sit out one day and night phase and I am revived. Kaiser was lying nobody revived me it was my abilty and now I am a Vanilla forum member.

Well, I knew Kaiser was lying about reviving you... His role-claim was he was Tabula Rasa...He revived you...He wanted the scum to win...but he revived you because Hyper as scum is bad...and through all this he was Nasmatic... Yeah, common Kaiser.

Anyway, weren't online during that whole spat were you? Otherwise, I would ask why you didn't speak up then.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• No I wasn't I actually did not log on until after Kaiser was lynched and the epic day write up was posted or else I would of. By him saying that I knew he was scum or a bad indy.

Comment

seriously? YOU accuse me of being suspicious?
                              while at the same time, you could have cut the whole Kaiser thing short by saying he lies with his roleclaim?

Comment

seriously? YOU accuse me of being suspicious?
                                while at the same time, you could have cut the whole Kaiser thing short by saying he lies with his roleclaim?
                                If you look at my last post I was not on-line. Why the hell would I protect a Indy playerI usally dont get on-line until after 6pm Central. If I'm right that went on around 2 or 3 PM central while I'm sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X