Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    No I wasn't I actually did not log on until after Kaiser was lynched and the epic day write up was posted or else I would of. By him saying that I knew he was scum or a bad indy.
    Alright. Fair enough, makes sense that Chg would rip off a role form my game because I'm way better at Mafia than he is.

    Anyway, I am lynching MD4L, BF7, or Sitisfit today. Someone feel free to persuade me one way or the other, given there are 3 Trolls, 3 Cherepinsky, and 3 Indies dead... I feel like it is safe to say there is 1 Troll, 1 Cherepinsky, and 1 Rainbow (pheltzbahr left) - or possibly, only 1 Troll or Cherepinsky.

    Semi leaning MD4L because I sincerely doubt there is a role that cannot die and with 3 scum-buddies lying dead, I doubt that either scum faction has 5 members (both probably have 4) because given the Indies and Rainbow, it would drastically upset the balance to give them more.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Alright. Fair enough, makes sense that Chg would rip off a role form my game because I'm way better at Mafia than he is.

      Anyway, I am lynching MD4L, BF7, or Sitisfit today. Someone feel free to persuade me one way or the other, given there are 3 Trolls, 3 Cherepinsky, and 3 Indies dead... I feel like it is safe to say there is 1 Troll, 1 Cherepinsky, and 1 Rainbow (pheltzbahr left) - or possibly, only 1 Troll or Cherepinsky.

      Semi leaning MD4L because I sincerely doubt there is a role that cannot die and with 3 scum-buddies lying dead, I doubt that either scum faction has 5 members (both probably have 4) because given the Indies and Rainbow, it would drastically upset the balance to give them more.
      I'm still going BF7. I have said all i have to. I think you should to since he claimed protector just in case he is the one protecting MD4L.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I'm still going BF7. I have said all i have to. I think you should to since he claimed protector just in case he is the one protecting MD4L.
        Hmmm. Interesting point.

        I'd be confused though... I don't think either faction has 5 (I could be wrong, but the other faction would be disadvantaged then because they can't both have 5) and JLash was Cherepinsky and put heat on BF7 by saying he didn't see him target whoever he said he targeted... Maybe JLash was lying?

        Hell, I don't know.

        I could do BF just because I know he was online and avoided this thread, but took the time to vote in that poll.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Hmmm. Interesting point.

          I'd be confused though... I don't think either faction has 5 (I could be wrong, but the other faction would be disadvantaged then because they can't both have 5) and JLash was Cherepinsky and put heat on BF7 by saying he didn't see him target whoever he said he targeted... Maybe JLash was lying?

          Hell, I don't know.

          I could do BF just because I know he was online and avoided this thread, but took the time to vote in that poll.
          Didn't Midnight have 4 Vampires, 3 Mafia, 2 Slayers, and 2 Evil. with a bunch of indies. I know its a different game but its still possible to have a faction with more members.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • 4 Vampires, 4 Mafia, 1 Evil Genius, 2 Slayer, 4 Indies I think.

            So, that would be 15 scum and 15 town... I guess it's possible, but Chg hasn't really deviated from his numbers in his previous two games.

            Looking at it that way: 5 Troll, 5 Cherepinsky, 3 Indies, 1 Rainbow

            I suppose it's possible, but in which case I would bet MD4L is one...and the other...well, it's a race between Sit and BF, IMO.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              4 Vampires, 4 Mafia, 1 Evil Genius, 2 Slayer, 4 Indies I think.

              So, that would be 15 scum and 15 town... I guess it's possible, but Chg hasn't really deviated from his numbers in his previous two games.

              Looking at it that way: 5 Troll, 5 Cherepinsky, 3 Indies, 1 Rainbow

              I suppose it's possible, but in which case I would bet MD4L is one...and the other...well, it's a race between Sit and BF, IMO.
              What about the Evil Doll in Midnight. I thought that was Evil faction. or was it independent.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

              Comment


              • I cant stay up no more its time for me to get some sleep. you guys no my list. I'll be back on later.
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  What about the Evil Doll in Midnight. I thought that was Evil faction. or was it independent.
                  Independent.

                  Indies were: Link, Egg Shen, mpg, and me.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Independent.

                    Indies were: Link, Egg Shen, mpg, and me.
                    Oh Ok
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Random -

                      Chg, can I get an update on who made what tags?

                      "this is dead tag" has me really worried.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Random -

                        Chg, can I get an update on who made what tags?

                        "this is dead tag" has me really worried.
                        Shut up, asshole.
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          Shut up, asshole.
                          *cackle*
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Would really appreciate it if either BroncoFan or Sitisfit would vote for swag so he can use his ability.....

                            Comment


                            • So, no Tango or BF posting in this thread in 2 days. I'm leaning towards either of those two, don't understand not posting in here at this point.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                Would really appreciate it if either BroncoFan or Sitisfit would vote for swag so he can use his ability.....
                                I would if BroncoFan got lynched anyway
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                                Team CKane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X