This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Swag, where are you? I assume that Sit is going to be forum, but I feel like I shouldnt vote for BF until I know for sure.
    Kind of wierd your ability stopped him from getting my role
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Kind of wierd your ability stopped him from getting my role
      What do you mean?

Comment

What do you mean?
        The last day phase I voted to Lynch him he did the same thing and he said your ability made it to where he could not see who I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          The last day phase I voted to Lynch him he did the same thing and he said your ability made it to where he could not see who I am.
          I understand that part.

But are you suggesting that he might be scum because it wouldnt make sense for a powerful town role to block out another town role? That actually does make some sense.

Comment

I understand that part.

But are you suggesting that he might be scum because it wouldnt make sense for a powerful town role to block out another town role? That actually does make some sense.
            I'm definitely getting suspicious
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

I understand that part.

2 people have voted for him and we have nothing. Thats not like Swag to not give info if he got it.

Comment

• Also he has not posted in more than 12 hours. Thats like Swag either.

Comment

• Did Swag die in real life?

Comment

I understand that part.

Huh? You made it so day abilities were not effective... How is that my fault?

Oh, and Sitisfit is a good man.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• So BF or MD4L.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        So BF or MD4L.
                        Well, its been 3 days. Time for people to make a decision.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Huh? You made it so day abilities were not effective... How is that my fault?

Oh, and Sitisfit is a good man.
                          I was just trying to understand what Joe was talking about. Im not worried about you.

Comment

• I almost want to give MD4L another stab...but yeah...5th time...

BF has played like Mafia II...kind of not really caring, so I don't know if he is our guy... But he did give some alibis.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

So BF or MD4L.
                              Pheltz is also an option

Comment

Pheltz is also an option
                                Eh, yeah. But I kinda believe his role-claim *shrug* sounds like me from last game... And it's got the stipulations in the win condition that Chg always puts in.

Not saying I won't though.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X